Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: reeeh

I had been besabri se waiting for this hug since the promo launched, even stopped watching the episodes smiley36

Nothing else matters for me rn, drama Karo na karo, bus jeth-bhabhi hug Karo aur Abhira ko dikhao 🤓 Roohi doesn't even exist, outside the hug, to me! smiley36smiley37

Mee too promo ke din se jeth bhaujayi ke hug ke intezaar mein hun
Edited by Redflag - 8 months ago
Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Befikre

Sheh said in his IV that earlier Ruhi used to stand outside his room and stare at him and Abhira and now Abhira is doing the same. People are bashing him on that 😂

I think we all need to cut some slack for Armaan.

I don’t think he is thinking about Ruhi anymore than the promise he made to his mother and grandmother to bring her home.

That’s probably why he is doing or trying to do everything possible.

Because today he lashed out at Goenka elders for Abhira even though there was no pressure or promise from Abhira to do so for her.

She was sad, was crying, didn’t go to her office and he was actually tensed thinking what might have happened to make her such an emotional wreck.

Ruhi definitely is delusional and the Goenka family has done nothing other than fuel her wants.

Even the other lady shouting on Abhira yesterday, made it more worse for her and Ruhi’s thinking that Abhira actually destroyed her life cemented more in her mind.

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I think it's more than Armaan, it's Sheh who is making me annoyed. I am sorry, i know it doesn't have to do with offscreen but I really need to avoid watching his IVs to still pin my hopes on Armaan. He is plain annoying my god. My last male lead never promoted the Jodi but at least he never gave such nibbi Nibba wale statements and behaviour off-screen.

The only thing we can blame him for is the dating crap. I have a few friends who work in PR for production houses and actors, and its actually them who tell the actors what the answers should be. They actually have media training sessions where actors are coached on answers and how to deviate if you don't want to or aren't allowed to answer a question. They're also told that until and unless their character is outright evil/ negative, they have to try and justify the characters actions and the storyline to help create discussion and promote the show.

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Yes! Why did the makers select her for the role of Ruhi? Her acting is very bad.

The makers!! They knew the story, and knew ki ruhi is gng to spend max time crying or screeching. They should have atleast asked the people auditioning to exhibit these 2 things!! Matlab kya audition liya inhone ruhi ke liye? How to be lusty devrani?!

Originally posted by: Befikre

Obviously. All ships who gave bhar bhar ke offscreen content have been super famous among online audience. Sarun, Kaira, Harshali etc. And the new ones you mentioned. For having that online clout, actors need to promote. Here, tbh both Sheh and Sam look disinterested in doing that. Sheh toh lives in some delusional world where he feels that people would love his content with Prat and ship them and make reels etc. And Sam just looks reserved. She said today in one IV also, she is total opposite of Abhira. When both are crazy, then only you get good content. I am sure if Prat was not in the scene, then also their offscreen content wouldn't have served coz their offscreen personalities are not in sync.

I just think it should be in their contracts by PH that no matter what you have to promote your onscreen jodi on social media and put some efforts. Only then will these actors give good offscreen content to their fans.

I think they're giving offscreen content in accordance to the story. They have done that till now.

first only ar and ru stuff

then ar ru and ab reel

They might post Abhimaan content when the Abhimaan story starts in its true sense. Thats how promotion and media houses work.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

DKP insist on dressing Armaan like old bollywood hero. That ugly jacket you tied at the waist

all he needs now is a big wide collar and ugly scarf around his neck and the look will be complete.

Then we'll have Armaan looking like Dev Anand & Rajesh Khanna smiley42

A young professional lawyer why can't we just stick to the suits smiley44

Yes!! Because the normal suits that they've given him, he's carried them very well!! Those suits were also quite smart!!

Why do they insist on giving him stupid robe suits 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I just want to see a new enry for Abhira smiley13 someone like Fahmaan Khan smiley42

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Is it Rohit or someone else????🥺 in bts please anyone?

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

Is it Rohit or someone else????🥺 in bts please anyone?

In BTS they say it's not Rohit, someone else

Guys, do you know how many interviews S & Sh have compared to infinite Sh & P interviews?

when Ab is in pink saree

when Ab wears red saree

when Ab wears pahadi clothes

What's In Your Phone segment

I don't remember if there are more... smiley18 Whats even going on with DKP? Why are they promoting the vamp-ish parallel lead with their male lead more than the female lead? smiley22