Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Befikre

I don't even follow anyone on insta 😂 I just wanted to check what kind of comments they get. Gaalis Or love 😂 They hardly get any gaali. Ruhaan shippers keep asking for his content with Prat and Abhimaan shippers with Sam 😂

Yaar logon ne kajol-shahrukh ki itni vms bna rkhi hai..

Chalta hai chalne do.

Koi 2 min khush ho leta hai apne chill krosmiley36

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

People love shipping actors off-screen. Of they don't get off-screen segment of leads - how people will ship them? They were the ones started with giving their offscreen content - and fans started doing that .

Online hype of ships in stan culture is fueled by off-screen ships and content - example - currently most popular ships of ITV are Aransh from Barsatein and Adya from Kavya. These two pairs give bhar bhar k off-screen content. If Sam and Sheh has given them too- they would have probably crossed the popularity of any on-screen ship currently which isn't happening.

Obviously. All ships who gave bhar bhar ke offscreen content have been super famous among online audience. Sarun, Kaira, Harshali etc. And the new ones you mentioned. For having that online clout, actors need to promote. Here, tbh both Sheh and Sam look disinterested in doing that. Sheh toh lives in some delusional world where he feels that people would love his content with Prat and ship them and make reels etc. And Sam just looks reserved. She said today in one IV also, she is total opposite of Abhira. When both are crazy, then only you get good content. I am sure if Prat was not in the scene, then also their offscreen content wouldn't have served coz their offscreen personalities are not in sync.

I just think it should be in their contracts by PH that no matter what you have to promote your onscreen jodi on social media and put some efforts. Only then will these actors give good offscreen content to their fans.

BornAries23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't even follow anyone on insta 😂 I just wanted to check what kind of comments they get. Gaalis Or love 😂 They hardly get any gaali. Ruhaan shippers keep asking for his content with Prat and Abhimaan shippers with Sam 😂

Prat Hate comments ko delete karti haismiley36

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornAries23

Prat Hate comments ko delete karti haismiley36

What really? 😂😂😂 I hope then Sheh also does that coz I only checked his insta comments and all were positive 😅😅😂😂

Today in their IV, Prat kept switching Armaan with Shehzada and that made Sheh so awkward 😂😂😂 He knew bashing is incoming 🤣

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: smriti25

P.S. Jitne tamatar marne hai marlo main toh excited hun Jeth-Bhabhi hug ko lekarsmiley15smiley37

I had been besabri se waiting for this hug since the promo launched, even stopped watching the episodes smiley36

Nothing else matters for me rn, drama Karo na karo, bus jeth-bhabhi hug Karo aur Abhira ko dikhao 🤓 Roohi doesn't even exist, outside the hug, to me! smiley36smiley37

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What really? 😂😂😂 I hope then Sheh also does that coz I only checked his insta comments and all were positive 😅😅😂😂

Today in their IV, Prat kept switching Armaan with Shehzada and that made Sheh so awkward 😂😂😂 He knew bashing is incoming 🤣

Kya hua BTS mein ki bashing milega phir?

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Kya hua BTS mein ki bashing milega phir?

Sheh said in his IV that earlier Ruhi used to stand outside his room and stare at him and Abhira and now Abhira is doing the same. People are bashing him on that 😂

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aaf311

Ye Armaan aise bathrobe type suits kyu pehenta hai smiley44

Bohot ajeeb lagta hai yaar

DKP insist on dressing Armaan like old bollywood hero. That ugly jacket you tied at the waist

all he needs now is a big wide collar and ugly scarf around his neck and the look will be complete.

Then we'll have Armaan looking like Dev Anand & Rajesh Khanna smiley42

A young professional lawyer why can't we just stick to the suits smiley44