Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: anuprem

Sometimes I feel these are also instructions given by PH. The show is getting good publicity. Nobody expected this season to be such a big success. It is best for us to avoid the IVs and if possible BTS also.

Story has finally started moving. If Ruhi is back to Poddar house then at least they will start a different track.

Yes...I just tslking about their body language..

Dikhta hai usmein that they started dating but mujhe vaise zyada fark nhi padta..

Onscreen jab tak thik hai offscreen kuch karosmiley36

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Befikre

Guys I just saw some comments on Sheh and Prat's posts 😂😂 There are so many RuhMaan lovers on insta who keep asking for their content 🤮 I don't know if they live in that delusional. Insta pe there are some Ruhaan pages also where people keep making edits on their on/offscreen scenes and tag them and ask for more. Maybe that has made them more delusional.

Hein..smiley3

Ignore,ignore nowadays you can't say anything..

And we have ample example of that many non-deserving,cringe people songs movies toping the charts so yes we have to ignore that until unless ph doesn't pay heed.

Baki I don't think actors have any delusion,they know very well what works this is their job they are way more concerned than us,so whatever they say in ivs its just haywires..

Edited by Nephy1 - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeah maybe..

But abhi I just want to focus on what they are showing..

Becoz expectations from serial can kill the joy of watching it.

Right now I feel they are showing AbhiMaan attatchment.

And yes they are attatched to eo very much.

People see negatives becoz humans are programmed in such a way

Like scene where everybody was blasting Armaan,where he called Goenka's to rebuke them about burning Abhira's assignment,I liked it very much.

Not becoz after Ruhi's outburst he went back to sorry ruhi sorry ruhi,just becoz he got so angry that his brain got switched off and called them to tell them off,yes Ruhi's cheekham cheeli scared him,but his reason was not becoz he felt bad just becoz his plan of getting her back difficult becoz his task got delayed.

But for telling off Goenka's,he didn't needed persuasion,and it was so strong that momentarily he forgot about his stupid promise.

Her tears affect him way more than he thinks or understands..

So yes RuHaan scene doesn't affect me that much as others...

agree, the anger he had while he was talking to goenkas.....and the harsh wrods he used...like kuch bhi kar lo kam hi hoga.....usne chahi ki bolti bank kar di....when uhi snatched he phone, he was still in his angry mode....he was scared as he realesed his promise to his family that he will get ruhi back....may require more efforts....

IMO, armaan is more on a righteous type person...and he is not able to realise that ruhi can have such immoral expectations.....bhai apne pyaar ko itna gira hua to nahi samjhega na filhaal....

he finds abhira right on most occasions and so supports her...

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

agree, the anger he had while he was talking to goenkas.....and the harsh wrods he used...like kuch bhi kar lo kam hi hoga.....usne chahi ki bolti bank kar di....when uhi snatched he phone, he was still in his angry mode....he was scared as he realesed his promise to his family that he will get ruhi back....may require more efforts....

IMO, armaan is more on a righteous type person...and he is not able to realise that ruhi can have such immoral expectations.....bhai apne pyaar ko itna gira hua to nahi samjhega na filhaal....

he finds abhira right on most occasions and so supports her...

Yes exactly..

I also took that scene as such..

Now people haven't watched show,just by bts they raised their BP,he was promising her,hugging her,going in secluded place.

Let the episode air...

I understand their emotions and outburst but abhi kyun hi apna khoon jalana..

Episode air hone do..

And a love story needs a friction,ab sab thik hi dikhayenge toh fir dikhayenge kya .

Until now I found nothing over the top in Armaan-Ruhi scenes,yes his desperation is alag level but its always justified in name of vidya and dadisa being driving force.

Y3s on Ruhi's part these actions does look like acyions of a crazy lover.

And thats the story thats how a story can move forward..

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Befikre

Guys I just saw some comments on Sheh and Prat's posts 😂😂 There are so many RuhMaan lovers on insta who keep asking for their content 🤮 I don't know if they live in that delusional. Insta pe there are some Ruhaan pages also where people keep making edits on their on/offscreen scenes and tag them and ask for more. Maybe that has made them more delusional.

People love shipping actors off-screen. Of they don't get off-screen segment of leads - how people will ship them? They were the ones started with giving their offscreen content - and fans started doing that .

Online hype of ships in stan culture is fueled by off-screen ships and content - example - currently most popular ships of ITV are Aransh from Barsatein and Adya from Kavya. These two pairs give bhar bhar k off-screen content. If Sam and Sheh has given them too- they would have probably crossed the popularity of any on-screen ship currently which isn't happening.

1278151 thumbnail

Yeah..hi-fi..

Their scene doesn't affect me at all..

I think I have seen much cringe 3rd angles than this so its doesn't affect me much.

Yes I understand why people also gets offended becoz they had SIL-BIL relationship...

But thik hai ab kuch toh dikhayenge trp nhi ayegi toh show hi band karna padega aur mujhe yeh journey dekhni hai..

Agr hm Bina judge kiye story dekhe to may be we will like it more.

Wese first time in my life, I didn't like an actor/actress. Otherwise I never judge a particular in a show.

But I just can't stand ruhi scene. But they will not remove her.

And ya, armaan is not that bad. ITV k characters can do multiple marriage, Ema, murder, kidnapping.

I was a K show viewer. To thoda drama psnd hai muje.

I love komalika and romalla sikand, and Kali nagin type villains.

Yes exactly..

I also took that scene as such..

Now people haven't watched show,just by bts they raised their BP,he was promising her,hugging her,going in secluded place.

Let the episode air...

I understand their emotions and outburst but abhi kyun hi apna khoon jalana..

Episode air hone do..

And a love story needs a friction,ab sab thik hi dikhayenge toh fir dikhayenge kya .

Until now I found nothing over the top in Armaan-Ruhi scenes,yes his desperation is alag level but its always justified in name of vidya and dadisa being driving force.

Y3s on Ruhi's part these actions does look like acyions of a crazy lover.

And thats the story thats how a story can move forward..

yup...mujhe bhi...ruhi ke irrade armman ko pata chalenge......kuch hadd tak....iss liye yeh sab hoga...armaan ...ka character....apni bhai ki wige se EMA...na...bilkul nahi lagta....H looks like a perosn who favours the right....jahan tk use samajh aata hai....use ruhi ke iraade samajh nahi aa rahe hain....IMO...[LOL}...baki to lets c makers kya dikhaate hain....

once ruhi is back, he will become more close to abhira......as he may get to know ruhi a bit more.....[LOL]

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Hein..smiley3

Ignore,ignore nowadays you can't say anything..

And we have ample example of that many non-deserving,cringe people songs movies toping the charts so yes we have to ignore that until unless ph doesn't pay heed.

Baki I don't think actors have any delusion,they know very well what works this is their job they are way more concerned than us,so whatever they say in ivs its just haywires..

I don't even follow anyone on insta 😂 I just wanted to check what kind of comments they get. Gaalis Or love 😂 They hardly get any gaali. Ruhaan shippers keep asking for his content with Prat and Abhimaan shippers with Sam 😂

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

Agr hm Bina judge kiye story dekhe to may be we will like it more.

Wese first time in my life, I didn't like an actor/actress. Otherwise I never judge a particular in a show.

But I just can't stand ruhi scene. But they will not remove her.

And ya, armaan is not that bad. ITV k characters can do multiple marriage, Ema, murder, kidnapping.

I was a K show viewer. To thoda drama psnd hai muje.

I love komalika and romalla sikand, and Kali nagin type villains.

Mein toh Ruhi ko ignore kar deti hoon she is just a plot driver till now,jab tak vo usse jyada nhi hoti I am fine..

Yes a good actress would have been better but kayi saare issues hote hai monetary and all,ph ko sab manage karna hai toh until unless leads are decent,I am happy here toh they hit a jackpot with sam and sheh is also improving so I am fine,others are also.pretty decent.

B- exactly the need drama to make their drama worksmiley36

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

yup...mujhe bhi...ruhi ke irrade armman ko pata chalenge......kuch hadd tak....iss liye yeh sab hoga...armaan ...ka character....apni bhai ki wige se EMA...na...bilkul nahi lagta....H looks like a perosn who favours the right....jahan tk use samajh aata hai....use ruhi ke iraade samajh nahi aa rahe hain....IMO...[LOL}...baki to lets c makers kya dikhaate hain....

once ruhi is back, he will become more close to abhira......as he may get to know ruhi a bit more.....[LOL]

Yes...

Actually my story is that I get so disappointed in ITV shows that now I stopped my brain from working,I just watch it and enjoy it.

I understood than when as viewers we make theories,specualtion and when that doesn't work we get disheartened,frustrated and start hating everything they shows.

So ab mera mantra hai jo dikha rahe hai vahi dekhungi aur use samjhungi jab tak enjoy karungi tab tak thik hai jis din lagega ki ab nhi dekha jayrga chup chap move on..😬😁😁😁