Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I think it's more than Armaan, it's Sheh who is making me annoyed. I am sorry, i know it doesn't have to do with offscreen but I really need to avoid watching his IVs to still pin my hopes on Armaan. He is plain annoying my god. My last male lead never promoted the Jodi but at least he never gave such nibbi Nibba wale statements and behaviour off-screen.

Ignore him..

I also don't understand why they both have to show their crush phase so apparent on ivs..

Bhsi dekhna nhi hai humein..

But vo toh band kar nhi rahe so best option is ignore...

1278151 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeah maybe..

But abhi I just want to focus on what they are showing..

Becoz expectations from serial can kill the joy of watching it.

Right now I feel they are showing AbhiMaan attatchment.

And yes they are attatched to eo very much.

People see negatives becoz humans are programmed in such a way

Like scene where everybody was blasting Armaan,where he called Goenka's to rebuke them about burning Abhira's assignment,I liked it very much.

Not becoz after Ruhi's outburst he went back to sorry ruhi sorry ruhi,just becoz he got so angry that his brain got switched off and called them to tell them off,yes Ruhi's cheekham cheeli scared him,but his reason was not becoz he felt bad just becoz his plan of getting her back difficult becoz his task got delayed.

But for telling off Goenka's,he didn't needed persuasion,and it was so strong that momentarily he forgot about his stupid promise.

Her tears affect him way more than he thinks or understands..

So yes RuHaan scene doesn't affect me that much as others...

Even I liked their pair. I have full faith on armaan. Usne abhi tk muje disappoint ni kiya. Thoda drama to hoga hi, it is itv.

Bt ya my issue is that ruhi actress is soo pathetic in acting. How could they select her for such a powerful role.

Pakhi didi, I m missing you now. Muje abi abi recently uski acting achi lgne lgi Ruhi ki acting dekhkr.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Yeh kya maatam chaya hua hai is forum mein..

Mujhe toh mazaa aa raha hai..

Armaan neither promised nor hugged,han ek vo stupid comscious eye lock hai irritating..

He had ome track mind right now that is to take ruhi back..

Aur yeh bada bhari padega use..

I think I am gonna enjoy upcoming tracks.

Maybe becoz I love Abhira>>>>>>>Abhimaan

Yes I love them as pair also but mujhe Abhira se attatchmemt zyada hai..

I hope they will show her concentrating on her internship mpre than Armaan.

Aur bhagwan ke liye koi ladki dikhao jo apni kaam ko ladke se zyada prefer kare..mare ja rahi hoon dekhne ke liye

Baki I didn't felt such intense disgust with RuHaan scenes,maybe ab mein immune ho gyi unko..

+1smiley16

Word Count: 1

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

Even I liked their pair. I have full faith on armaan. Usne abhi tk muje disappoint ni kiya. Thoda drama to hoga hi, it is itv.

Bt ya my issue is that ruhi actress is soo pathetic in acting. How could they select her for such a powerful role.

Pakhi didi, I m missing you now. Muje abi abi recently uski acting achi lgne lgi Ruhi ki acting dekhkr.

Yes! Why did the makers select her for the role of Ruhi? Her acting is very bad.

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

Yes,agreed...

Word Count: 1

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah maybe..

But abhi I just want to focus on what they are showing..

Becoz expectations from serial can kill the joy of watching it.

Right now I feel they are showing AbhiMaan attatchment.

And yes they are attatched to eo very much.

People see negatives becoz humans are programmed in such a way

Like scene where everybody was blasting Armaan,where he called Goenka's to rebuke them about burning Abhira's assignment,I liked it very much.

Not becoz after Ruhi's outburst he went back to sorry ruhi sorry ruhi,just becoz he got so angry that his brain got switched off and called them to tell them off,yes Ruhi's cheekham cheeli scared him,but his reason was not becoz he felt bad just becoz his plan of getting her back difficult becoz his task got delayed.

But for telling off Goenka's,he didn't needed persuasion,and it was so strong that momentarily he forgot about his stupid promise.

Her tears affect him way more than he thinks or understands..

So yes RuHaan scene doesn't affect me that much as others...

Okay apart from me there is someone else as well who isn't bothered with RuHaan scenessmiley36. I said the same thing in a previous post that Armaan's first intinct was to call out the Goenka's because Abhira's issues affect him. He wasn't upset that he hurt Ruhi rather his plan to get Ruhi back home became more difficult!

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti25

Okay apart from me there is someone else as well who isn't bothered with RuHaan scenessmiley36. I said the same thing in a previous post that Armaan's first intinct was to call out the Goenka's because Abhira's issues affect him. He wasn't upset that he hurt Ruhi rather his plan to get Ruhi back home became more difficult!

Yeah..hi-fi..

Their scene doesn't affect me at all..

I think I have seen much cringe 3rd angles than this so its doesn't affect me much.

Yes I understand why people also gets offended becoz they had SIL-BIL relationship...

But thik hai ab kuch toh dikhayenge trp nhi ayegi toh show hi band karna padega aur mujhe yeh journey dekhni hai..

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ignore him..

I also don't understand why they both have to show their crush phase so apparent on ivs..

Sometimes I feel these are also instructions given by PH. The show is getting good publicity. Nobody expected this season to be such a big success. It is best for us to avoid the IVs and if possible BTS also.

Story has finally started moving. If Ruhi is back to Poddar house then at least they will start a different track.

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Ignore him..

Guys I just saw some comments on Sheh and Prat's posts 😂😂 There are so many RuhMaan lovers on insta who keep asking for their content 🤮 I don't know if they live in that delusional. Insta pe there are some Ruhaan pages also where people keep making edits on their on/offscreen scenes and tag them and ask for more. Maybe that has made them more delusional.