Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: reeeh

Chances are there that she might think that it would be chit wali ladki... smiley36

But going as per Abhira's intelligence, based on Armaan's inclination towards Ruhi and her observations, she should be able to decode the truth even if she doesn't see her.. 🀞

Yes, but if she doesn't see her face then it will be difficult for her to come to that conclusion coz she doesn't know they both knew each other from before. Armaan always maintained distance post marriage.

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Biggest question I have right now is that Udaipur mein Ola/Uber cab service nahi hai? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It is such a big city. If car broke down also, Armaan could have booked a cab, why take rest in shady place in forest? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

That’s what I am saying. The question about giving hug or not becomes moot after he gives such promises so flippantly. He can’t back out of the awkward situation claiming Ruhi misunderstood him, when he is leading her on in the first place.

Edited by Lostin90s - 8 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-HhyC-yfX8

Another funny thumbnail - what's the possibility of someone capturing Ar-Ruhi moment and it gets released to the media, Poddar khandan ki izzat mitti mein smiley42

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-HhyC-yfX8

Another funny thumbnail - what's the possibility of someone capturing Ar-Ruhi moment and it gets released to the media, Poddar khandan ki izzat mitti mein smiley42

Now that's a scenario I absolutely want. Ek theer se do nishaan. Goenkas will be shamed for their so-called achi parvarish and Poddars kahi muh dikhane layak nahi rahenge. smiley42

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

That’s what I am saying. The question about giving hug or not becomes moot after he gives such promises so flippantly. He can’t back out of the awkward situation claiming Ruhi misunderstood him, when he is leading her on in the first place.

Ruhi asked him to keep as her as his 1st priority, & she thinks he is okay with it, so if tomorrow she has an argument with his family will he support her?? smiley37

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

I'm manifesting Ruhi's dream turning reality

DragonSa dhakke maarke solmates ko bahar nikal dhe with bonus thappad for strong, independent bhabhi. smiley39

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Docworld

So she is seeing them both... πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I don't think she will see ruhi.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Strong independent feminist bhabhi but isn’t she devrani.πŸ˜‚

Edited by Lostin90s - 8 months ago