Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

According to SBS, he did.smiley7

No.. He is not. I think he will push her back. Tab thak abhira would have gone from there..Armaan pls dont prove me wrong🥲
Edited by Docworld - 8 months ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Docworld

No.. He is not. I think he will push her back. Tab thak abhira would have gone from there..Armaan pls dont prove me wrong🥲

I am talking about Ruhi extracting promise from him to give her number 1 priority.

Edited by Lostin90s - 8 months ago
Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Vaada boy >>>>>>>>>>>> Toffee boy

Literally Armaan is worst ML rn I thought nobody can vaad boy but Toffee proved me wrong.

Redflag thumbnail

Don't keep any hope from Armaan character he is pathetic sorry family ke liye yeh sab kar raha hai not a excuse
Edited by Redflag - 8 months ago
anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smriti25

Even if Abhira doesn't see Ruhi I am fine with it. As long as she sees Armaan with some other woman Abhira will maintain distance from Armaan. That would be the cue for Armaan to begin questioning why is Abhira's indifference hurting him. This will actually set the pitch for Armaan's realisation towards his growing attachment with Abhira.

Till yesterday I was supporting Armaan. After seeing this SBS I seriously doubt if he has a brain on his head. He will do something only if his dadisa or mother ask him to do. I doubt if he would even think why Abhira is ignoring him.

So Ruhi will be back home because of Armaan's silence and Armaan may get a toffee from Dadisa. Hope dadisa has a new box of toffees ready for Armaan's great work.

Redflag thumbnail

Originally posted by: Befikre

As per this it's clear she won't see Ruhi. She will just see Armaan having an affair with someone. 😂

After all this if Abhira still fall in love with guy then I won't support her also.
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Yes, Abhira leaves mid-hug... Saw it in some other clip..

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Befikre

As per this it's clear she won't see Ruhi. She will just see Armaan having an affair with someone. 😂

Chances are there that she might think that it would be chit wali ladki... smiley36

But going as per Abhira's intelligence, based on Armaan's inclination towards Ruhi and her observations, she should be able to decode the truth even if she doesn't see her.. 🤞

Edited by reeeh - 8 months ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Redflag

After all this if Abhira still fall in love with guy then I won't support her also.

Let's see how they go about the track 😂

Abhira should ideally give him cold shoulder, but lets see.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

According to ABP news’ SBS, he gave her promise to prioritise her over everyone.
After this even if he doesn’t reciprocate Ruhi’s hug, what’s there left between AA?

This is just disgusting. I know they'll somehow twist it making it his majboori. But nothing justifies such nonsense. Forget Abhira, but what about his own brother? What would Rohit feel seeing his brother giving unwanted importance to his wife Ruhi? Has Armaan ever thought of this. Even if we remove Abhira from this equation, Armaan is completely wrong in crossong lines he shouldn't with his brother's wife.