Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: reeeh

I just hope Abhira sees both of them clearly..

Uske baad mujhe 2 weeks ke episodes catch up karni hain smiley36

Same kuch ho na ho Abhira ko inko saath mein dekhe bas
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

As per this it's clear she won't see Ruhi. She will just see Armaan having an affair with someone. 😂

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: SereneWorld

RIght now its really hard to root for Armaan as Abhira's love interest. The vision/potential I could see for them is dwindling. As much as Armaan has scope for character development, Armaan rn instead of being the calm to her chaos, is just weighing her down along with him. To root for a fictional ship you gotta see why they are perfect for each other. While I can see how Abhira will be a blessing in Armaan's life, all I see for Abhira is pain, abuse and sadness with a do, teen gram ka support here n there or some bare minimum ki humanity. She deserves so so so much better. smiley12

Abhira will only get armaans full loyalty and support when he realises he loves her and then finally Ruhis hold on him will cease.. so until then it will be this pendulum that will irritate us 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Just yesterday I said that Arman will be beaten with shoes and after seeing the thumbnail I thought my words were going to be true. But, alas! Abhira is to graceful to do this.

Btw! I think Abhira saw Ruhi hugging Arman and will completely distance herself from him. Arman deserves this for his oscillating behaviour.

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Befikre

As per this it's clear she won't see Ruhi. She will just see Armaan having an affair with someone. 😂

Seriously, curtains flying! smiley7

But saree se patha chalna chahiye smiley36, atleast hope she gets to see the saree... smiley37

Lostin90s thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

Ruhi ka to full on Armaan ummeed mode chalu..

at least Armaan didn’t make that ridiculous promise.

But he went on with it..

So hug hoga ki nehi?

According to SBS, he did.smiley7

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

What kind of a shady place that is? The curtainssmiley11

I don't want Abhira to feel sad rather disgustedsmiley16

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Armaan literally ab thappad khane wala kaam kar raha.

Why it was so difficult for him to tell Roohi that she isn't his no .1 priority. Cake khila raha ulta. Man they really need make Abhira not run after Armaan. I can't see Abhira getting involved into this mess.

Right now Armaan has only one goal in life. Bringing Ruhi back home. He will not tell anything that would upset Ruhi.

Hope they start showing some serious conversations between AbhiMaan or atleast Abhira ignoring Armaan.

Lostin90s thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Armaan literally ab thappad khane wala kaam kar raha.

Why it was so difficult for him to tell Roohi that she isn't his no .1 priority. Cake khila raha ulta. Man they really need make Abhira not run after Armaan. I can't see Abhira getting involved into this mess.

According to ABP news’ SBS, he gave her promise to prioritise her over everyone.
After this even if he doesn’t reciprocate Ruhi’s hug, what’s there left between AA?

Edited by Lostin90s - 8 months ago