|| YRKKH: BTS, SM Updates and Spoilers Thread #3 || - Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Drama is going to intensify.. Aisi secluded place par Ar- Ru saath mein.. Armann will be having very hard time manoing abhira.. Either she will explode on him or will be on silent mode.

SereneWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_IJUUdM_RY

It's not Rohit got excited for nothing cause of SBS title smiley38

oh bhai Abhira inhe lodge/shelter mein dekhegi and what if hug karte dekh le...

If she sees Ruhi ka face there is no way she doesnt think that they are doing EMA

How does Armaan get a clearance from this?? Uper se Ruhi ka naya determination and Armaan ka silent haan to keep her as prioritysmiley29

Time to take a break from this show

Edited by SereneWorld - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_IJUUdM_RY

It's not Rohit got excited for nothing cause of SBS title smiley38

SBB: Ruhi gets emo on seeing Rohit

P: (smiling) Rohit chalageya, Ruhi ain't even thinking about him and is happy to be near Ar smiley37

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

Ruhi ka to full on Armaan ummeed mode chalu..

at least Armaan didn’t make that ridiculous promise.

But he went on with it..

So hug hoga ki nehi?

Maybe in the hotel, main bechari able naari, lusty devrani will hug Ar. He'll think her ddp is because no rohit and hug her back And abhira will see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGkGGgwVwWo

WHAT IS THIS THUMBNAIL smiley37smiley37

YouTube channels are so creative, howlarious!!

Originally posted by: Docworld

Drama is going to intensify.. Aisi secluded place par Ar- Ru saath mein.. Armann will be having very hard time manoing abhira.. Either she will explode on him or will be on silent mode.

Abhira auto se ye raaste se ghar jaarahi hai, n ruhi n ar ko hotel room lena sahi laga, rather than waiting for auto, taxi. Ghar call karke aur car mangwa lete

Abhira saare logical question poochegi n band bajegi inki

SereneWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

RIght now its really hard to root for Armaan as Abhira's love interest. The vision/potential I could see for them is dwindling. As much as Armaan has scope for character development, Armaan rn instead of being the calm to her chaos, is just weighing her down along with him. To root for a fictional ship you gotta see why they are perfect for each other. While I can see how Abhira will be a blessing in Armaan's life, all I see for Abhira is pain, abuse and sadness with a do, teen gram ka support here n there or some bare minimum ki humanity. She deserves so so so much better. smiley12

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Docworld

Even if Abhira doesn't see Ruhi I am fine with it. As long as she sees Armaan with some other woman Abhira will maintain distance from Armaan. That would be the cue for Armaan to begin questioning why is Abhira's indifference hurting him. This will actually set the pitch for Armaan's realisation towards his growing attachment with Abhira.

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

I just hope Abhira sees both of them clearly..

Uske baad mujhe 2 weeks ke episodes catch up karni hain smiley36