Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

I really liked Kausalya, Sumitra and especially raja Janak ( He was amazing !!) in SKR .

Over here I like Dasharath and Kaikeyi. Ram ji's casting is amazing . I find him much better than SKR Ashish . I don't like the actor playing Janak here . Have seen him as Indra before and somehow he doesn't seem to suit the role of Janak

Although I loved how Madirakshi looked as Sita in SKR, she was beautiful but I didn't like her acting.

Over here I don't like the casting of Sita at all. I really wish the casting was different !!

Sorry to differ but I didn't liked Kaushalya there ... because it looked like sulking women everytime and she even looked younger than Kaikayi which was not true ... Kaikayi was beautiful and warrior women which they have shown here very well ( even though Grusha did good job ) and yes I had never thought that Sujey would turn out to be the brilliant actor of SKR cast ... Ashish was good as well but he looked more humanly but here Sujey is looking divine and it is reverse for the case of Sita Mata .. she slowly started growing on me but she is not looking divine but Madirakshi even with mediocre acting did looked divine many a times but Ashish Madrakshi together were good so let's see When Sujey and Prachi will share the screen together... This is very ambitious project of Siddharth Tiwari and he has eyes of very good casting in his ambitious projects... My experience in Radhakrishna I thought Sumedh would not look good especially after his negative role in CAS ( keeping ambiguous stories aside of RK ) but both Sumedh and Mallika proved me wrong ...

However one question I want to ask who would you have wished was asked For mata Sita role if not Prachi ?

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I actually really like the casting of Sita. She is magnetic and I enjoy all of her scenes. I don't think I dislike any of the casting to be honest.

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

Sorry to differ but I didn't liked Kaushalya there ... because it looked like sulking women everytime and she even looked younger than Kaikayi which was not true ... Kaikayi was beautiful and warrior women which they have shown here very well ( even though Grusha did good job ) and yes I had never thought that Sujey would turn out to be the brilliant actor of SKR cast ... Ashish was good as well but he looked more humanly but here Sujey is looking divine and it is reverse for the case of Sita Mata .. she slowly started growing on me but she is not looking divine but Madirakshi even with mediocre acting did looked divine many a times but Ashish Madrakshi together were good so let's see When Sujey and Prachi will share the screen together... This is very ambitious project of Siddharth Tiwari and he has eyes of very good casting in his ambitious projects... My experience in Radhakrishna I thought Sumedh would not look good especially after his negative role in CAS ( keeping ambiguous stories aside of RK ) but both Sumedh and Mallika proved me wrong ...

However one question I want to ask who would you have wished was asked For mata Sita role if not Prachi ?

I don't have any fav in particular . I'm ok with new fresh faces , but like u said how Madi looked really divine. Similarly Draupadi in Mahabharat was anew face for me but she just nailed that role. As of now I am not able to see that vibe in Prachi . May it be looks, costume , expressions, dialogue delivery. But as the show has just started , I am willing to wait and see how she improves .

Maybe I will warm up to her in future .

DiamondLife thumbnail

I am also not satisfied with the casting of Sita mata

Her nodding of head side by side looks very childish ...

Her expressions of shying upon mention of Ram looks weird..it looked like she is already in love with him and he is her something

rather than keen to know him and having very high pure wish for him

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: IbuHatela

I actually really like the casting of Sita. She is magnetic and I enjoy all of her scenes. I don't think I dislike any of the casting to be honest.

I didn't really loved the casting of sita mata but didn't disliked it as well. I think her dialogues and the way she talks about Shree Ram is more like a devotee and less like a Goddess she herself is. Once she will start sharing screen space with the actor who's playing Shree Ram I think then only we'll get to know how's it really going to be.

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

I have just started reading Valmiki Ramayan and I have noticed certain differences like sita mata's swayamwar was not conducted like a huge function but Raja Janak had shown that dhanush to maharishi Vishwamitra Ram ji and Laxman ji and maharishi Vishwamitra asked Ram ji to break the Dhanush. Also parshuram ji didn't met Ram ji just after he broke the Dhanush. They met when Ram ji wad returning to ayodhya with sita mata and his family after his and his brothers wedding.

I too recently started reading Valmiki Ramayana . There r so many tellings and retellings that I became curious to know what exactly is written in the og text. Which source r u using for reading ?

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

I too recently started reading Valmiki Ramayana . There r so many tellings and retellings that I became curious to know what exactly is written in the og text. Which source r u using for reading ?

I have bought the book on kindle, the valmiki ramayan translated by bibek debroy

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Jabali as nastik

What is it with Jabali's representation guys ? Many people consider it interpolation in valmiki ramayan right ?

Thoughts?

Translation from Wiki

I denounce the action mentioned below, of my father, who picked up you as his councilor-priest, a staunch unbeliever, who has not only stayed away from the path of dharma but whose mind is set on a wrong path opposed to the Vedic path, nay who is moving about in this world with such an ideology conforming to the doctrine of Chaarvaaka, who believes only in the world of senses as has been set forth in your foregoing speech.

It is a well-known fact that a follower of Buddha deserves to be punished precisely as a thief [because such a heretic robs people of their faith in a Vedically moral universe]; and know a nastika to be on a par with a Buddhist.

My doubt is how can Ram be talking of Budha when he is from Kaliyug and not treta yug .

Does jabali occur in tulsidas ji ramayan or any other version ?

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail

Tagging more

Jabali as nastik

What is it with Jabali's representation guys ? Many people consider it interpolation in valmiki ramayan right ?

Thoughts?

Translation from Wiki

I denounce the action mentioned below, of my father, who picked up you as his councilor-priest, a staunch unbeliever, who has not only stayed away from the path of dharma but whose mind is set on a wrong path opposed to the Vedic path, nay who is moving about in this world with such an ideology conforming to the doctrine of Chaarvaaka, who believes only in the world of senses as has been set forth in your foregoing speech.

It is a well-known fact that a follower of Buddha deserves to be punished precisely as a thief [because such a heretic robs people of their faith in a Vedically moral universe]; and know a nastika to be on a par with a Buddhist.

My doubt is how can Ram be talking of Budha when he is from Kaliyug and not treta yug .

Does jabali occur in tulsidas ji ramayan or any other version ?

I am hearing about him the first time, to be honest, will read about him then will comment on this