Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Isn't that already there? I think I know some people that we suspect got it done too.

Really? I have not heard then I guess. Last I read there was debate about whether to design the healthiest baby possible. 

https://www.pewresearch.org/internet/2022/03/17/americans-are-closely-divided-over-editing-a-babys-genes-to-reduce-serious-health-risk/

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Really? I have not heard then I guess. Last I read there was debate about whether to design the healthiest baby possible. 

https://www.pewresearch.org/internet/2022/03/17/americans-are-closely-divided-over-editing-a-babys-genes-to-reduce-serious-health-risk/

There are clinics than can make changes to the embryo if you're carrying the genes.. in this case Ranbir is carrying the blue eyed gene from his dad's side for sure (even if he himself has dark eyes). So if there is a possibility they got it done, orrr they're just very lucky.. but I doubt that.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 5 months ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Omg! She is the cutest baby I've seen in a long time smiley27smiley27smiley27

Nazar na lage... 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Oh wow! Good to know then I guess! smiley36 

Yeah from what I know if a brown-eyed and blue-eyed person has babies. The only way the baby can have light eyes is if the brown-eyed person's one parent had blue eyes. Otherwise, the brown eye is the dominant gene. Here they both have brown eyes. They might have gotten it done for all we know. 

I remember studying all this in genetics class too. Both parents would need to carry the recessive gene in order for baby to inherit it and it’s only a 25 percent chance after that.
Not saying ranbir alia altered anything but it seems to be happening more in Bollywood where more and more kids are born with lighter eyes. I have also seen same in Pakistani celebrities both parents having darkest color eyes and kids born with bright blue eyes.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

what a cute baby, and also what a calm baby!

It had been quite a decent thread for a long time....alas!!

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Let's focus on the positive. Raha is so damn cute. I can eat her up ! 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I was actually surprised it lasted so long. smiley36

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ok I am shocked to read all this. Come on guys I donot think any parent will be that desperate to change the features when even the baby is born smiley44

I feel Kapoor family has the genes of blue color and baby go it from her father side... No big deal 

Edited by PD_forums - 5 months ago