Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Maybe she had asked aish earlier but she refused

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

...Do you think Aish is on better terms with Agastya than she is with Abhishek.

Insiders know Agastya was not that into acting, and was very nervous for his premiere so Aish was calming him down and cajoling him into moving for the cameras. You can read her lips and see what she was telling him. That's why she was more animated there publicly. WTF would she do publicly with Abhishek?

Their marriage has ended and Aish is not going to fake and do some lovey dovey interaction when that's not the case. That doesn't mean it's *all* Abhishek's fault. The bad terms with Big B and Jaya is because Jaya in particular don't want the family image to be corroded, and so Big B moved Abhi's assets in Big B's name. Abhi was very successful in investing for his family but he did it in Big B and Aish's name - which means that Aish is having a hard time actually divorcing because it will be almost impossible to separate assets. (see Panama Papers) Negative publicity is guaranteed.

Also Shweta has a valid reason too - the reason she and Aish have animosity is over financial matters, her husband has *allegedly* a LOT of issues (that's how Shweta and Hrithik bonded - it's very well known Hrithik was super emotionally involved with her for decades) but she has to deal for her two kids. She doesn't want to be in the same boat as Riddhima, who Neetu ditched.

Not that I agree with this kind of public icing-out but the situation is not very black and white. A daughter will always support her mother. Bachchans don't like women and were upset when Aish's child was a daughter, Shweta is always on fight mode for her and Navya because there's no guarantee with her family if she'll get any $$$ or not. Aish after all is the richest and can provide for her daughter w/o Bachchans.

Aish is not taking offers not because *Abhishek is on streaming*. The upstage role rumor was true earlier on - but after childbirth that ended. The older Bachchans will crib but no one was actually taking that seriously. Obviously her market was still relevant. She got plenty of offers, even Boney Kapoor mentioned that he had to fight for his wife to get English Vinglish - otherwise it was going to Aishwarya.

She isn't taking offers because EVERYONE is bowing down to Salman Khan for financial compensation and respect in Bollywood. She didn't consider a Balki production for this reason. She refused to even have an outtro in the Kapil Show. She hasn't forgiven SRK for his coldness during the worst time of her life, didn't even bother to advance any Jawan cameo talks. She even rejected some talks in Tollywood when the hero had done a popular collaboration with Salman Khan (hint hint). I have seen this with my own two eyes.

I admire her backbone but let's respect her decision.

Thank you for this comprehensive post. A great deal of logic and sense in this.

It's sad the Bachchans are still so patriarchal and don't want to provide for their daughters. You also have a point that Aish, unlike Shweta, can financially take care of her children even if now Aish's money is all mixed with her husband's. It's sad that it's come to this point that the only reason Aish and Abhishek can't divorce (besides Bachchans not liking divorce) is that they are too mixed up financially now for any real separation. Do you have more insight on what happened to the personal relationship between Aish and Abhishek? Was it just family issues like Jaya and Shweta and money problems?

So to clarify, Aish refuses to work on anything that may have any sort of involvement with Salman? And anyone who works with him or is financially tied to him?

You said Aish didn't forgive SRK and refused to entertain his Jawan cameo. Do you know why she did ADHM with SRK then? Was that something she couldn't get out of because she was already signed for that film and had done most of it when SRK's cameo was decided? And there were reports then that the audience reactions to that cameo made filmmakers want to come up with a new project for SRK and Aish together. KJo and Bhansali both had scripts that were apparently offered. Sources close to Aish said she was interested in working with SRK but the scripts did not impress her. Was this true? And if she still has problems with SRK, why did she initially agree to Happy New Year before her husband signed on? Or is Aish willing to work with SRK only in terms of being a lead heroine but she won't go out of her way to do a favor for him like Jawan?

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

...Do you think Aish is on better terms with Agastya than she is with Abhishek.

Insiders know Agastya was not that into acting, and was very nervous for his premiere so Aish was calming him down and cajoling him into moving for the cameras. You can read her lips and see what she was telling him. That's why she was more animated there publicly. WTF would she do publicly with Abhishek?

She didn't consider a Balki production for this reason. She refused to even have an outtro in the Kapil Show. She hasn't forgiven SRK for his coldness during the worst time of her life, didn't even bother to advance any Jawan cameo talks. She even rejected some talks in Tollywood when the hero had done a popular collaboration with Salman Khan (hint hint). I have seen this with my own two eyes.

I admire her backbone but let's respect her decision.

I saw the red carpet of aish cheering agastya video and I always use to see her going to awards with shweta's daughter so maybe she seems good with the kids but not with the mom for whatever reasons or who knows what's going on there. The daughter decide to follow her mom's footsteps in terms of coldness.

Aish was the marketing manager for husband's producer movie directed by R Balki. She wanted a bigger role in jawan per rumors posted here.

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She’s not even pretending here…. What the hell Navya? Where are the manners that your mother says she instilled in you and the 3 of you love to speak and preach on your podcast all the time.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I saw the red carpet of aish cheering agastya video and I always use to see her going to awards with shweta's daughter so maybe she seems good with the kids but not with the mom for whatever reasons or who knows what's going on there. The daughter decide to follow her mom's footsteps in terms of coldness.

Aish was the marketing manager for husband's producer movie directed by R Balki. She wanted a bigger role in jawan per rumors posted here.

Agastya is a man in the Bachchan household. Jaya and Senior will push boulders for him, especially since when Abhishek debuted, they were not as financially well off as they are now. They care more for Agastya than any of the women.

Navya and Shweta have it more difficult. I don't like either of them but I see why Navya is sticking with her mom. Shweta was forced to marry by her family, regretted it, said 'rich' husband is not all that rich, so the one perk she has - being a rich woman - is very much dependent on how much her family divides to her. The marriage was arranged without either party knowing. Jaya caged Shweta a lot when she was younger.

Besides her daughter she has no ally in said family.

[I have not heard anything of that kind about Jawan. Aish didn't speak to the Jawan makers about the role (so she didn't know about the size of her part) to ask for a bigger role. You may be confusing with Vidya, who was not happy with the role offered, and was also unimpressed with the Jawan makers when they sidelined Sanya]

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Thank you for this comprehensive post. A great deal of logic and sense in this.

It's sad the Bachchans are still so patriarchal and don't want to provide for their daughters. You also have a point that Aish, unlike Shweta, can financially take care of her children even if now Aish's money is all mixed with her husband's. It's sad that it's come to this point that the only reason Aish and Abhishek can't divorce (besides Bachchans not liking divorce) is that they are too mixed up financially now for any real separation. Do you have more insight on what happened to the personal relationship between Aish and Abhishek? Was it just family issues like Jaya and Shweta and money problems?

So to clarify, Aish refuses to work on anything that may have any sort of involvement with Salman? And anyone who works with him or is financially tied to him?

You said Aish didn't forgive SRK and refused to entertain his Jawan cameo. Do you know why she did ADHM with SRK then? Was that something she couldn't get out of because she was already signed for that film and had done most of it when SRK's cameo was decided? And there were reports then that the audience reactions to that cameo made filmmakers want to come up with a new project for SRK and Aish together. KJo and Bhansali both had scripts that were apparently offered. Sources close to Aish said she was interested in working with SRK but the scripts did not impress her. Was this true? And if she still has problems with SRK, why did she initially agree to Happy New Year before her husband signed on? Or is Aish willing to work with SRK only in terms of being a lead heroine but she won't go out of her way to do a favor for him like Jawan?

I've heard there was a lot more, but my source was on their staffing list and obviously staff have to deal with financials. So every little thing was causing a fit I know for sure.

There was also issues with Senior Bachchan not liking some of Aish's South connections (which she fiercely guards because she really wants to launch her daughter in the South) and obviously vice versa. So they stopped commenting on each other's work.

Bollywood now has completely changed from when ADHM happened. The Khan monopoly is far worse than ever, and it's pissed off a lot of yesteryear actresses, people focused on the arts, and smaller actors. Salman, SRK...etc have made a huge dhamaka with politics, and sucking up to higher officials and all that to get their projects rolling the ball. Other people like Anurag have learned to play the game too.

This means online scrutiny is now targeted against smaller projects focusing on non-fandom-carried promotions.

Kajol practically vomited it out on the last KWK episode. I'm surprised people didn't notice. OFC Rani can't say much, since without Pathaan, YRF would be [in a ] horrible [state]. Aish isn't the only one annoyed.

Shweta is a horrible person - stems from the fact that she's insecure because she's never been allowed to do anything in her life. Obviously she's salty that she can barely do more for her daughter.

Whereas her father is taking Agastya out on his morning walks to wave at all the fans. What has Agastya done? Nothing except be a boy.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

When the podcast started, I already mentioned that Aish would not be a part of it just because she didn't want to be...

When she made the choice to marry Abhishek, she also made a choice for a certain life...Aish may belong to those persons who assume at least the responsability for the choice made but not bow to it... (just my impression).

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The other members of that family did make an appearance in the podcast.

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't know what is the exact problem btw aish n shweta. But they don't get along. Shweta lives with her parents rather than living in Delhi in nanda house. Nandas are rich industries n parents are rich. She had plenty of money but not much of her own.

I find problem is more from shweta side den aish side as aish is simple n believes in family. Why Shweta marriage did not work is also a mystery.

Edited by crazygul - 6 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

The other members of that family did make an appearance in the podcast.

So what??? Did you even listen to those podcasts???