Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

The most common comment under his clip is "bro please hesitate". He really should. smiley36

Irritating fellow! 

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

It’s not funny..trust me.He’s very annoying.I liked his interview with Akshay.Now he should call Salman.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

It’s not funny..trust me.He’s very annoying.I liked his interview with Akshay.Now he should call Salman.

I hope he calls the khans now. Salman Aamir and Srk. Hrithik imran khan and kartik

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This looks very edited.  Like those death stare reactions he’s getting is probably just contemplations over a specific answer.  

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He is annoying 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Well, I only know him now because of the Nora Fatehi interview/podcast...I may look up his channel to look if there is a podcast that would interest me...otherwise I'll wait until he talks with SRK (if ever).

I trust the forum that it will use him when feeling the inclination to do so. smiley1

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

He does really good spiritual podcasts. Some of his podcasts are truly eye opening. Most of his spiritual podcasts go hand in hand with science which makes it more intriguing. However, he can be a bit too superstitious at times, which I am not fond of. He can also be a bit superficial. I did not enjoy his podcast with Nora.