Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

I've heard there was a lot more, but my source was on their staffing list and obviously staff have to deal with financials. So every little thing was causing a fit I know for sure.

There was also issues with Senior Bachchan not liking some of Aish's South connections (which she fiercely guards because she really wants to launch her daughter in the South) and obviously vice versa. So they stopped commenting on each other's work.

Bollywood now has completely changed from when ADHM happened. The Khan monopoly is far worse than ever, and it's pissed off a lot of yesteryear actresses, people focused on the arts, and smaller actors. Salman, SRK...etc have made a huge dhamaka with politics, and sucking up to higher officials and all that to get their projects rolling the ball. Other people like Anurag have learned to play the game too.

This means online scrutiny is now targeted against smaller projects focusing on non-fandom-carried promotions.

Kajol practically vomited it out on the last KWK episode. I'm surprised people didn't notice. OFC Rani can't say much, since without Pathaan, YRF would be [in a ] horrible [state]. Aish isn't the only one annoyed.

Shweta is a horrible person - stems from the fact that she's insecure because she's never been allowed to do anything in her life. Obviously she's salty that she can barely do more for her daughter.

Whereas her father is taking Agastya out on his morning walks to wave at all the fans. What has Agastya done? Nothing except be a boy.

I wonder if Aish would not have been happier had she stayed in the South. She seemed to prefer her time there without all the BW drama even if this means she wouldn't have gotten married when she did and probably wouldn't be as big a star. I actually liked Big B and Aish's chemistry in movies together so it's sad they do not get along now.

I had no idea about the Khan monopoly. I don't really pay attention to the backroom dealings with financing movies and stuff especially in BW where so much of it is corrupt.

I didn't watch the KWK episode with Kajol because I refuse to give KJo streaming numbers but I did read its thread on here. Most people had nothing of substance to say about it, just that they were happy to see a change from Kjo's usual crowd. I'm not shocked about Kajol's reaction though. We know Ajay had big problems with Adi Chopra and KJo when it came to conflicting movie releases. I know many people said Ajay realized that was a battle he couldn't win (and more or less started himself for promotion anyway) so this is why he and Kajol suddenly became so close to Kjo again. And why Kajol now treats Rani like an equal instead of an inferior.

Kajol has made some very revealing comments in the media too. Like how actresses of her age don't get any good movie roles anymore so they can only rely on OTT. Also she bemoaned the state of Madhuri Dixit's career. It definitely seems like yesteryear actresses are being affected the most and they remember how it used to be vs now. I wonder if the reason she and SRK seem less close now is because of this issue and why she didn't appear with him, Rani, and KJo at the last KKHH anniversary. And yes, Rani would not have a problem with all of this the way Kajol does because she directly benefits thanks to YRF.

There's a lot of dislike for Kajol on this forum so I also think that's why people tend to ignore her. Even when she makes comments of substance, they go ignored behind her delivery of those comments.

Yeah, I've never cared for Shweta. Learning she and Hrithik were heavily involved and they would have gotten married had it not been for the Kangana scandal when the Bachchans told Shweta she had to cut off all ties with Hrithik, have even lessened my opinion of Hrithik.

I follow Big B's Twitter and if you scroll through his feed, all his posts are dedicated to Abhishek and Agastya. Never anything about any of the female members of his family. He still dotes on Abhishek and he especially dotes on Agastya. I could see how he was beaming with pride over walking with Agastya during their morning walks, so it really is just the gender thing. The only time Shweta came up was when there was a film festival of Big B's films in Australia I think, and Big B was too important to go himself so Shweta was sent in his stead. Basically she's his errand boy/girl. That's her only use in the family.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

She used to be a lot more witty and outspoken in her interviews, especially her foreign ones. When she called out an interviewer for shaming her for living with her parents at 30 or when she was asked tasteless questions about doing nudity onscreen. She has toned herself down now probably because of the Bachchans. They have sapped her of her vitality in a way that not even Salman Khan could do.

Watch her here and compare her to now.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2_RXsIv3XE/

Poor Aishwarya... everyone in her life is a villain and she is the victim lol.

Aishwarya's entire public persona is based on blaming others and portraying herself as a victim. Salman didn't have any effect on her loud and fake personality. Even after her breakup, she remained as obnoxious and fake as ever. After becoming Bachchan Bahurani, she became even more narcissistic because she was now the daughter-in-law of India's biggest superstar. Her haughty personality has only toned down in the last few years which seems like a result of strict Jaya teaching Bahurani some much needed manners.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

No, no, and no. Bachchans are patriarchal and misogynists but there has never ever been any indications or hints that they’re abusive. Salman was physically and emotionally abusive with an extremely enabling family. It’s absolutely ludicrous to compare him with the Bachchans and make him the better option somehow. Had Ash not walked out of that relationship there’s no telling in what kind of shape she would be today physically or psychologically.

Aishwarya is almost 50. Her father died. Her mother has the same ailment that killed her father. Her relationship with her brother seems strained due to his wife’s shady behavior. Her relationship with her in laws seem strained. Social media is rife with all kinds of rumors about her, her marriage, and her daughter. There are many reasons why she’s choosing a more low profile life these days. Everything doesn’t have to be the Bachchans fault.

As for the video you shared, that’s a behind the scenes segment. Have we seen any candid behind the scenes segment now to know she’s not the same? How about this one here?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4GLpp0SFOC/?igsh=anh1cWZ3ZWUzNHY1

Why does Ash PR and stan villainize the people she used and discarded shamelessly? Terms like "abuser, loser, attention seeker, immature" have been used to villainize her ex-boyfriends, Sushmita, Manisha, Rani have also been villainized and now adjectives like "toxic, patriarchal, and misogynists" are being used to villainize her in-laws.

Can someone please explain how are Bachchans toxic, patriarchal, and misogynists? They accepted Ash as Bahurani even though she's older than their son and came with Salman/Vivek/Rajeev Mulchandani baggage. They have always supported Aishwarya and never stopped her from working. So why are they being portrayed as patriarchal and misogynists?

And why is Navya being hated for not inviting Ash on her podcast? It's her choice whoever she wants to invite. The podcast is built around three generations and Aishwarya doesn't belong there. Also, Aishwarya has never included Shweta, Navya, and even her brother and his family in whatever she does so why so much hate for Navya for not inviting Ash?

Salman never abused Aishwarya. Ash would have been completely fine physically and physiologically because there was no abuse. She entered into a relationship with Salman to boost her dead career and walked out after she used him to get the much needed hits she was desperate for. Salman was not physically or emotionally abusive and the only mistake his family committed was not saving him from being used by Aishwarya.

And as if villainizing Salman, Vivek, Rani, Bachchans, Navya, and sister-in-law Shweta isn't enough, her stan has started villainizing her other sister-in-law Shrima Rai for her "shady behavior".

So to put it in a nutshell, Ash is the perpetual victim in the world filled with villains.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail

Abuse is not only physical, it's emotional as well. And with Salman, she could escape to her parents' house and dump him forever. Now she's married forever and stuck living in a house 24/7 with her in-laws with no escape. No wonder the rumors all say that she lives separately now because years of that toxic environment probably killed her spirit little by little more than her few years with Salman.

I'm not saying she was better off with Salman. I'm pointing out that he was unable to destroy her spirit whereas the Bachchans have succeeded in that. Yes, age is relevant and losing her father and her mother's sickness. All of that are factors as well. Just as important is the fact that her so-called life partner who made eternal vows to her, is barely present in her life or her daughter's life anymore. She's on better terms with her husband's nephew than she is with her own husband. Look at Aish and Abhishek's birthday posts to each other versus Abhishek's birthday post to his sister to see the difference in affection. She used to be on good terms with both Big B and Jaya but now those relationships are non-existent as well.

And while Salman took away career opportunities from her, she was still able to bounce back and find other outlets. With Abhishek, the problem is that he's relegated to streaming so she's not allowed to take any big mainstream roles in Bollywood that could upstage him. I'm sure her reason for doing films in the South are both because the roles are better for women there but also because her movies there aren't viewed as a threat to her husband in Bollywood. Anytime she was supposed to do a major film like Dostana or Happy New Year, she had to decline in order to not upstage her husband. Abhishek in supporting roles was deemed more important by the family than Aishwarya in lead roles.

Her only happiness seems to come from her daughter now, as your video indicated.

This is too funny!!

Do you really believe that a dominant woman like Aishwarya (who Abhishek is scared of as revealed by Shweta) would take abuse from Salman, go back to her parent's house to cry, and return the next day to take it again. That is laughable. And even more laughable is the story of poor Aishwarya trapped in the same house as her toxic in-laws and forced to live under the same roof as them till eternity. LMAO.

Aishwarya doesn't live with her in-laws. She has never lived under the same roof as them. When Abhishek got married, Amitabh built a new house for Abhishek and Aishwarya. This house is called Vastu and it is separate from the main Bachchan residence Jalsa. Since 2016, Aishwarya has been living with her parents.

But what's with the constant villainizing and blaming others? Always accusing Salman of destroying her career and spirit and now Bachchans for destroying her life and happiness. And now Abhishek is being hated for not being present in Ash and 'her' daughter's life. Aishwarya herself has said that she raised 'her' daughter with her parents. She didn't let Abhishek bond with 'her' daughter and she didn't give Amitabh and Jaya the joy of grandchildren. She has said in many interviews that only her parents and her daughter matter to her, Abhishek has no place in Aishwarya's world. So why is Abhishek being hated for Aishwarya's decisions?

Salman didn't take any career opportunities from Aishwarya. He gave her opportunities when she was a flop actress desperate for a hit. Aishwarya owes her Bollywood career to Salman. It seems like now Abhishek is being accused for Aishwarya's dead career because "he doesn't allow her to do mainstream movies because it hurts his ego". LOL.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail

How is Salman taking away career opportunities from her a personal opinion? There are a long list of films that have been confirmed that she was supposed to do, usually with SRK, that she was removed from after the Salman/SRK incident starting with Chalte Chalte? SRK has even apologized to her for having unfairly blacklisted her.

Similarly, she has admitted to having stepped down from Happy New Year in an interview because she said audiences would not accept her and Abhishek in the same film if they weren't romantically linked. How, for the good of the film, she had to step down. Exactly what happened with Dostana. Interesting how in both cases, it's always Aishwarya who has to leave.

Salman taking opportunities from Aishwarya is the personal opinion of Aishwarya's fans. No one has ever confirmed the long list of films she was supposedly supposed to do. She's the only one always crying victim by saying that she was removed from five imaginary movies. The only movie she was replaced was in Chalte Chalte and that was her karma for destroying Mahima Chaudhry's career by unfairly stealing Taal even though Mahima had signed a contract with Subhash Ghai for Taal. Because of Aishwarya, Subhash Ghai blacklisted Mahima and forbade others to work with her. Ash did the same to Priya Gill, Payal Rohatgi, and Nandita Das by stealing movies and making directors replace those actresses unceremoniously.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

First bold: escaping to her parents didn’t free her from Salman because it’s been credibly reported that Salman would show up at her parents house and sets of her movies all the time. Her going to Bal Thackeray is what finally freed her from Salman because once she did that Salim Khan told his son to back off. And she is absolutely not stuck with the Bachchans. She has the social and financial power to walk out and divorce Abhishek and there isn’t a damn thing any of the Bachchans can do about it. She’s in this marriage by choice.

All the other bolds: all assumptions.

One last thing about Abhishek’s birthday wishes for Ash vs Shweta. He also put a very simple birthday wish for his daughter too. Are we gonna claim that he loves his sister more than his daughter? Have we considered the possibility that Shweta is needy and insecure and needs all that extra public attention whereas Ash is secure and doesn’t care? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Where is the proof that she went to Bal Thackeray? Or is that another story created to portray Ash as victim and Salman as villain.

It was also reported that Aishwarya would show up at Salman's house all the time and visit him on sets. Somy Ali once caught Aishwarya hidden in Salman's closet because Aishwarya was embarrassed to face Somy since Ash was trying to come between Salman and Somy. Aishwarya had started spending time with Salman and his family a year before he broke up with Somy.

So it's okay for Ash to visit Salman but Salman visiting Aishwarya was harassment?

It's easy to portray Shweta as needy and insecure when it's Aishwarya who loves attention and can't spend a day without being in limelight.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

...Do you think Aish is on better terms with Agastya than she is with Abhishek.

Insiders know Agastya was not that into acting, and was very nervous for his premiere so Aish was calming him down and cajoling him into moving for the cameras. You can read her lips and see what she was telling him. That's why she was more animated there publicly. WTF would she do publicly with Abhishek?

Their marriage has ended and Aish is not going to fake and do some lovey dovey interaction when that's not the case. That doesn't mean it's *all* Abhishek's fault. The bad terms with Big B and Jaya is because Jaya in particular don't want the family image to be corroded, and so Big B moved Abhi's assets in Big B's name. Abhi was very successful in investing for his family but he did it in Big B and Aish's name - which means that Aish is having a hard time actually divorcing because it will be almost impossible to separate assets. (see Panama Papers) Negative publicity is guaranteed.

Also Shweta has a valid reason too - the reason she and Aish have animosity is over financial matters, her husband has *allegedly* a LOT of issues (that's how Shweta and Hrithik bonded - it's very well known Hrithik was super emotionally involved with her for decades) but she has to deal for her two kids. She doesn't want to be in the same boat as Riddhima, who Neetu ditched.

Not that I agree with this kind of public icing-out but the situation is not very black and white. A daughter will always support her mother. Bachchans don't like women and were upset when Aish's child was a daughter, Shweta is always on fight mode for her and Navya because there's no guarantee with her family if she'll get any $$$ or not. Aish after all is the richest and can provide for her daughter w/o Bachchans.

Aish is not taking offers not because *Abhishek is on streaming*. The upstage role rumor was true earlier on - but after childbirth that ended. The older Bachchans will crib but no one was actually taking that seriously. Obviously her market was still relevant. She got plenty of offers, even Boney Kapoor mentioned that he had to fight for his wife to get English Vinglish - otherwise it was going to Aishwarya.

She isn't taking offers because EVERYONE is bowing down to Salman Khan for financial compensation and respect in Bollywood. She didn't consider a Balki production for this reason. She refused to even have an outtro in the Kapil Show. She hasn't forgiven SRK for his coldness during the worst time of her life, didn't even bother to advance any Jawan cameo talks. She even rejected some talks in Tollywood when the hero had done a popular collaboration with Salman Khan (hint hint). I have seen this with my own two eyes.

I admire her backbone but let's respect her decision.

Where did you find out that Bachchans don't like women? Amitabh loves his daughter more than his son. Abhishek has always said Shweta got better treatment than him and Amitabh has never said no to Shweta. Amitabh is splitting his property equally between his son and daughter. He showers more love on Navya than Agastya. Jaya and Amitabh were happy when Aishwarya's daughter was born. But soon things went sour when Aishwarya only allowed her parents to bond with her daughter. That's when Bachchans brought their daughter and her kids to give Bahurani the same treatment which she was giving them.

Ash is definitely rich but she's not richer than Bachchans. Bachchans have immense real estate which Aishwarya doesn't have.

Once again Salman is being blamed for Aishwarya's faded career. Ash getting no offers in Bollywood isn't because of Salman, it's because she is not a good actor, she's not bankable, and everyone in Bollywood knows that she is an opportunist who used people so they're trying to stay away from her to avoid being used like Salman, Vivek, and Bachchans.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Why can't the non-famous non-actress members of the family have something to themselves? It's just a little self-created podcast that they made to have a space for themselves where they're not overshadowed by others. It gives them a place to showcase their own opinions and views on life and there seems to be a small audience that is happy to watch it so let them be.

I don't understand these demands by Aish's fans/media that she has to be on the podcast. Why? She can go to a hundred other media channels if she wants to talk. Can't Navya and Shweta have something to themselves? I get why they bristle at these annoying questions.

If they were looking for millions of views, they can easily have that by parading lots of celebs on the show. They have enough connections to make it happen. If Neha Dhupia can get A-listers, Navya would also be able to as well.

Just let them be and have their own space.

Agree. Why do Bahurani fans have a problem with Navya hosting her podcast the way she wants.