Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

She did not even pretend and say a yes for the cameras . smiley37 Bachchan rumours are not a fingment of anyone's imagination.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lmao.

Interviewer: People really want to see Aishwarya. Will you have her as a guest?

Navya:

Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina's answer never gets old. : r/funny

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

She did not even pretend and say a yes for the cameras . smiley37 Bachchan rumours are not a fingment of anyone's imagination.

thank you. That is exactly what I thought.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think she answered it without coming out and saying no Aishwarya mami on my podcast smiley36. She said she wants to move away from having family on her show smiley36.

I’m more intrigued by her wanting scientists and athletes on her show. On the one hand it’s actually a good idea specially if she gets female scientists and athletes. That would be such a good podcast for all the young girls to listen to and get inspired by. On the other hand Navya doesn’t come across as smart enough or eloquent enough to handle any meaningful conversations with them. That’s probably why her show has had her mom and Nani with her this whole time.

Back on topic, if she were smart she would have started her answer with something like I would love to have her on my show but I’m also trying to move away from having family on my show blah blah blah. The fact that she completely ignored it makes me think the problems between them are big. Although Shweta is her mom and daughters sometimes hold bigger grudges for their moms than the moms themselves.

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I think she answered it without coming out and saying no Aishwarya mami on my podcast smiley36. She said she wants to move away from having family on her show smiley36.

I’m more intrigued by her wanting scientists and athletes on her show. On the one hand it’s actually a good idea specially if she gets female scientists and athletes. That would be such a good podcast for all the young girls to listen to and get inspired by. On the other hand Navya doesn’t come across as smart enough or eloquent enough to handle any meaningful conversations with them. That’s probably why her show has had her mom and Nani with her this whole time.

Back on topic, if she were smart she would have started her answer with something like I would love to have her on my show but I’m also trying to move away from having family on my show blah blah blah. The fact that she completely ignored it makes me think the problems between them are big. Although Shweta is her mom and daughters sometimes hold bigger grudges for their moms than the moms themselves.

wow very good pointssmiley32

I don’t think she is a smart person. I have seen some reels of the episode and I do not think she will Invite scientistssmiley36 now she is talking like Alia and Ananya smiley36 because in the episode they all talk about random stuff, tv shows and YouTube channels etc.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aish is diplomatic on interviews, doesn’t show the real side of her but it would interesting to see her in podcast with navya. I have not seen their podcast but will watch one with her brother soon. Aish and navya seemed friendly with each other so not sure what happened.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Aish is diplomatic on interviews, doesn’t show the real side of her but it would interesting to see her in podcast with navya. I have not seen their podcast but will watch one with her brother soon. Aish and navya seemed friendly with each other so not sure what happened.

She used to be a lot more witty and outspoken in her interviews, especially her foreign ones. When she called out an interviewer for shaming her for living with her parents at 30 or when she was asked tasteless questions about doing nudity onscreen. She has toned herself down now probably because of the Bachchans. They have sapped her of her vitality in a way that not even Salman Khan could do.

Watch her here and compare her to now.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2_RXsIv3XE/

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

She used to be a lot more witty and outspoken in her interviews, especially her foreign ones. When she called out an interviewer for shaming her for living with her parents at 30 or when she was asked tasteless questions about doing nudity onscreen. She has toned herself down now probably because of the Bachchans. They have sapped her of her vitality in a way that not even Salman Khan could do.

Watch her here and compare her to now.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2_RXsIv3XE/

No, no, and no. Bachchans are patriarchal and misogynists but there has never ever been any indications or hints that they’re abusive. Salman was physically and emotionally abusive with an extremely enabling family. It’s absolutely ludicrous to compare him with the Bachchans and make him the better option somehow. Had Ash not walked out of that relationship there’s no telling in what kind of shape she would be today physically or psychologically.

Aishwarya is almost 50. Her father died. Her mother has the same ailment that killed her father. Her relationship with her brother seems strained due to his wife’s shady behavior. Her relationship with her in laws seem strained. Social media is rife with all kinds of rumors about her, her marriage, and her daughter. There are many reasons why she’s choosing a more low profile life these days. Everything doesn’t have to be the Bachchans fault.

As for the video you shared, that’s a behind the scenes segment. Have we seen any candid behind the scenes segment now to know she’s not the same? How about this one here?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4GLpp0SFOC/?igsh=anh1cWZ3ZWUzNHY1

benisfroms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The Bachchan family, one of Bollywood’s most prominent families, often makes headlines. Recently, Navya Naveli Nanda, Amitabh Bachchan’s granddaughter, has been in the news for her entrepreneurial work and her podcast, where she engages in conversations with her mother Shweta Bachchan and grandmother Jaya Bachchan. Despite various rumors and public scrutiny, the family continues to be active in their professional and personal lives. It’s important to approach such public discussions with respect for the individuals’ privacy and dignity.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

No, no, and no. Bachchans are patriarchal and misogynists but there has never ever been any indications or hints that they’re abusive. Salman was physically and emotionally abusive with an extremely enabling family. It’s absolutely ludicrous to compare him with the Bachchans and make him the better option somehow. Had Ash not walked out of that relationship there’s no telling in what kind of shape she would be today physically or psychologically.

Aishwarya is almost 50. Her father died. Her mother has the same ailment that killed her father. Her relationship with her brother seems strained due to his wife’s shady behavior. Her relationship with her in laws seem strained. Social media is rife with all kinds of rumors about her, her marriage, and her daughter. There are many reasons why she’s choosing a more low profile life these days. Everything doesn’t have to be the Bachchans fault.

As for the video you shared, that’s a behind the scenes segment. Have we seen any candid behind the scenes segment now to know she’s not the same? How about this one here?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4GLpp0SFOC/?igsh=anh1cWZ3ZWUzNHY1

Abuse is not only physical, it's emotional as well. And with Salman, she could escape to her parents' house and dump him forever. Now she's married forever and stuck living in a house 24/7 with her in-laws with no escape. No wonder the rumors all say that she lives separately now because years of that toxic environment probably killed her spirit little by little more than her few years with Salman.

I'm not saying she was better off with Salman. I'm pointing out that he was unable to destroy her spirit whereas the Bachchans have succeeded in that. Yes, age is relevant and losing her father and her mother's sickness. All of that are factors as well. Just as important is the fact that her so-called life partner who made eternal vows to her, is barely present in her life or her daughter's life anymore. She's on better terms with her husband's nephew than she is with her own husband. Look at Aish and Abhishek's birthday posts to each other versus Abhishek's birthday post to his sister to see the difference in affection. She used to be on good terms with both Big B and Jaya but now those relationships are non-existent as well.

And while Salman took away career opportunities from her, she was still able to bounce back and find other outlets. With Abhishek, the problem is that he's relegated to streaming so she's not allowed to take any big mainstream roles in Bollywood that could upstage him. I'm sure her reason for doing films in the South are both because the roles are better for women there but also because her movies there aren't viewed as a threat to her husband in Bollywood. Anytime she was supposed to do a major film like Dostana or Happy New Year, she had to decline in order to not upstage her husband. Abhishek in supporting roles was deemed more important by the family than Aishwarya in lead roles.

Her only happiness seems to come from her daughter now, as your video indicated.