Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Blocked Person can see the post but cannot react / quote your post or send you PM etc.

And you will not be able to see his/her post.

why should blocked person be able to see our posts when we have blocked them??? Then what is the purpose of blocking???

We cannot see their posts but they can.. absolutely ridiculous.... it should work both ways ..

Blocked person should also not see our posts.. please make this happen.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

the home page is soo cluttered, especially thanks to the announcements dropdown. if someone is interested just in serials and bwf they have to scroll so much in mobile. please reduce the size of that just like title page no and last person. old format was wayy better, dont fix something which isnt brokensmiley21

i agree. earlier there used to be at least 8 threads (idk the actual amount b/c current amount is like 5 threads only. the design layout just looks poor. earlier layout was so much easier to look at visually. now just scrolling, scrolling lol. its just not impressive at al whatsoever.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

i agree. earlier there used to be at least 8 threads (idk the actual amount b/c current amount is like 5 threads only. the design layout just looks poor. earlier layout was so much easier to look at visually. now just scrolling, scrolling lol. its just not impressive at al whatsoever.

Totally agreed !! Mentioned this earlier too but I guess they are not intrested in getting rid of useless clutter.. and the only mission seems to be make this place just so unusable

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Autumnn

why should blocked person be able to see our posts when we have blocked them??? Then what is the purpose of blocking???

We cannot see their posts but they can.. absolutely ridiculous.... it should work both ways ..

Blocked person should also not see our posts.. please make this happen.

na you can't see blockes persons reply but if the person has quoted someone then you can see it.

The whole purpose of blocking is I don't even want to see anything related to the person not even the profile name. If I have to see the person's name and whatever quoted reply they posted no point in blocking someone.

RosyJR thumbnail

Thanks for the update and for keeping the community informed! It's great to see how much effort goes into making this space better for everyone. I'll definitely keep an eye out for the new features and contribute any feedback. Excited to continue being a part of this journey!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Helping Hands

Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

The moderation on this site sucks.

Please share your problem, we assure you that it will be rectified as soon as possible. smiley1

Originally posted by: vijay

Blocked Person can see the post but cannot react / quote your post or send you PM etc.

And you will not be able to see his/her post.

this feature still serves its purpose. Sometimes its kinda weird lol like i’ve blocked so many of them yet they comment on my thread, but I’m unable to see anything smiley37smiley37 but at least the block feature gives me the bliss of ignorance. Fun, but not too much fun lol!
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I was so happy that finally I can post here without having to deal with those who stalk our posts to mock and taunt us but now I realize they we have been made fool into believing a false sense of insulation from all the bullying and mocking. Further, one cannot even report these rabble if they denigrate us coz we can’t see their post but they can see ours.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Happy Realization people!

New block feature doesn't block person from commenting on your posts or else my post wouldn't have been attacked. smiley36 It's just to stop you from reading crap!

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Happy Realization people!

New block feature doesn't block person from commenting on your posts or else my post wouldn't have been attacked. smiley36 It's just to stop you from reading crap!

This is hella weird and not in a good way.