Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I had to use mobile device to embed it again from laptop it wasn't working.. if you can plz check that too thank you

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I had to use mobile device to embed it again from laptop it wasn't working.. if you can plz check that too thank you

I made the above one from Desktop. Share the link where it is not working so that I can look into it.

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

This word limit update is still horrible. You guys removed the 5 word limit and now its a 4 word limit but you must provide at least 20 characters. Sorry but what is this?? Day by day, you guys are making everything more complicated and im pretty sure none of the regular users like this, except maybe some admins and mods on your team.

Its really hard to make posts on IF nowadays when you only need simple replies like "its okay," "thank you," "sorry," "let it be" etc.

Sorry to say, but you guys are only thinking from your side and not considering the people who are actually contributing to this India Forum community.

I wasnt as frustrated last time as im now. But this update is just horrible, horrible, really horrible.

IF used to be very active when some of the policies were not implemented.. Even top 5 forums had to be gone through so many pages to check recent posts. Now top 1 forum has page 1 with 3 days old posts.. lol

People have actually left IF due to all this. I feel sad to see this place like this.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

I’m still unhappy with the new colours and hierarchy change.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

the home page is soo cluttered, especially thanks to the announcements dropdown. if someone is interested just in serials and bwf they have to scroll so much in mobile. please reduce the size of that just like title page no and last person. old format was wayy better, dont fix something which isnt brokensmiley21

the forum quick jump option is showing default private chat groups i am not even part of. shouldnt it be customized ex if i have 2 private chats and 3 forums like anupama ghum and bwf i should have all these forums in quick jump? whats the point then?

lastly what are these rankings and who are even voting for sidmal, carry and teja for ranking?? whats the even criteria for this? sidmal teja has nothing coming, carry i dont think there is even a thread for him in this website. whats the logic???

Bollywood

Shraddha Kapoor

Shraddha Kapoor

Sidharth Malhotra

Salman Khan

Alia Bhatt

Hrithik Roshan

View more

Television

Tejasswi Prakash

Tejasswi Prakash

Kapil Sharma

Shivangi Joshi

Karan Kundrra

Palak Sindhwani

View more

Creators

Vishal Pandey

Vishal Pandey

Carry Minati

Ranveer Allahbadia

Jannat Zubair Rahmani

Armaan Malik

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

How is this 0 word count?? Wrote 4 words before but still the stupid error came.

IMG_4318.jpeg

Ye site boring ke saath saath annoying bhi hota ja raha hai.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

How is this 0 word count?? Wrote 4 words before but still the stupid error came.

IMG_4318.jpeg

Ye site boring ke saath saath annoying bhi hota ja raha hai.

Share the link to the post.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I can't see any icons like msg or log in out or notification on mobile browser. Pls help

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

How does block feature works?

Does the blocked person not see our post?

Originally posted by: Autumnn

How does block feature works?

Does the blocked person not see our post?

Blocked Person can see the post but cannot react / quote your post or send you PM etc.

And you will not be able to see his/her post.