Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Suta, this means that only 1 word has been posted. Hence word count shows 1. I have seen some posts where user edited it and it shows count 1.

I have explained the reason in my above post.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Community Connectors

Originally posted by: vijay

Word Count is added only to posts where we detect less than 2 words (especially the older posts).

We are implementing this change to ensure our posts comply with the Structured Data guidelines from Schema.org. This is crucial because without proper structure, our posts may not be indexed by search engines, leading to errors in the Google Search Console for Webmasters.

However we do expect that going forward members follow the minimum 4 words rule.

I understand we need to add 4 words to all older posts with visible pictures and visible working Twitter links .. Right? If minimum words are not added .. then … even if the link is working or pics visible they might be removed ..Right ? smiley44

Sutapasima thumbnail

Community Connectors

Dear Vijay , Paresh Bhai ,

I just want to know if this thread is going to become blank after the next clean up as all posts are marked as “word count =0 “

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155839372

Please advise so that I can take measures to protect my creations/posts , some of them are 9 -10 yrs old .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Dear Vijay , Paresh Bhai ,

I just want to know if this thread is going to become blank after the next clean up as all posts are marked as “word count =0 “

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155839372

Please advise so that I can take measures to protect my creations/posts , some of them are 9 -10 yrs old .

Nopes. They wont be removed as they still have images in that.

If the images no long works/exists we might have to remove them otherwise they wont be deleted.

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I understand we need to add 4 words to all older posts with visible pictures and visible working Twitter links .. Right? If minimum words are not added .. then … even if the link is working or pics visible they might be removed ..Right ? smiley44

Don't worry about old posts. 😊

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8

When you post/migrate FF on the Fanfiction page and add a second author - is there a way to have the second migrate from a thread from their posts? When I clicked migrate, it only allowed to option to migrate from the first author's threads.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queen0fDarkness

When you post/migrate FF on the Fanfiction page and add a second author - is there a way to have the second migrate from a thread from their posts? When I clicked migrate, it only allowed to option to migrate from the first author's threads.

Yeah, right now there’s no option to do that. ‘Migrate chapters’ recognizes only the TM’s posts. You can only add credit to the second author in the title. OR the first author will have to repost all the Second author’s chapters and then migrate.
Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago
mishkil88 thumbnail

Small font problem still there. One user created another user id to see if the problem gets solved. But no luck. Please resolve this.

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Small font problem still there. One user created another user id to see if the problem gets solved. But no luck. Please resolve this.

Hi,

I think I missed this issue, can you please explain with a screenshot so that we can look into this.

Regards,

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Hi,

I think I missed this issue, can you please explain with a screenshot so that we can look into this.

Regards,

I hereby request sakshi to explain in detail. Sakshi please explain fonts issue here.