Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 5 months ago

Lol the SRK lobby seems to be having a panic attack over Animals success smiley37

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Lol the SRK lobby seems to be having a panic attack over Animals success smiley37

Be fair.

Anupama straight worships Srk. But Masand was huge RK fan and his PR even . I don’t know if he still is tho. RK torn between Masand and Vanga smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Animal breaking the records made him over confident. He knows audience supports him and his work. So he can say anything now.

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When he makes a film for public viewing, he should be ready for all kinds of feedback good or bad. 

Anyway, when his film has made so much money why does he even need to name call the said critics! 🤦🏼‍♀️

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He didn’t say worst. He said first lol

Ahh got it. Thanks 😊 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And they probably are. Aren't they 10th class fail?smiley36

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Calling people who don't praise your film illiterate? So anyone who didn't like the film is illiterate? What a dumb thing to say, now vangas group of abusive fans will just become more abusive and will start calling people illiterate. Vanga thinks he is an amazing film maker who is a genius at the 'craft' of film making, dude your film was just filled with stuff to shock people, that isn't called craft, that's a cheap and easy tactic to get people to see your movie. 

And he doesn't want people to be sensitive when watching the film, well you don't make it easy vanga when the film is full of problematic stuff which you have deliberately put in the film to get a reaction out of people, the guy is rediculous. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pathaka

Well , a film is his passion project 

Makes perfect sense if he gets triggered given he’s put in the work into it and gets moral science lessons in the name of a “film reviews”..he has every right to call those out tbh 

Some of the reviews were literally the equivalent of telling a painter “please paint ur painting in blue, because I like blue and red is jarring to my eyes…and please paint flowers instead of gore because flowers are more soothing” 

Well it’s not trying to be soothing , genius 🤦‍♀️

Can’t the same argument be made by the other side?  Films are my passion and as a critic if I see a bad film I will criticize it for the love of the art. It goes both ways.  And just because Vanga, or anyone else for that matter, has put a lot of work into the film it doesn’t mean critics owe him a good review.  That’s the problem with this video. Vanga comes across as extremely entitled and arrogant. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Calling people who don't praise your film illiterate? So anyone who didn't like the film is illiterate? What a dumb thing to say, 

I’ll just say If we do a deep dive I think some of Masand/Anupama reviews have also had that tone which Vanga is using in this video. Not that it makes it ok. It’s balances scales more than anything 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I’ll just say If we do a deep dive I think some of Masand/Anupama reviews have also had that tone which Vanga is using in this video. Not that it makes it ok. It’s balances scales more than anything 

When has anupama called anyone illiterate? If the critics don't like a film then they habe the right to voice it, what vanga said now gives his fans the excuse to abuse critics and anyone else who didn't like the film by calling them illiterate. I didnt like the film, so in vangas eyes I'm illiterate, that is such an insulting, entitled and arrogant thing to say. Just becuase his film made so much money he thinks he can say anything he wants, he can put anything he wants in his movies no matter how problematic it is, the guy has no humility whatsoever.