How when where? 🤔 

Ranbir is a playboy this is known to all and sundry

Ranveer is not IRL

may koi jhoot bolya? 

YASSSsmiley14

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

smiley37

Misogyny is when Shahid and RK do problematic movies .

Green flag has neither done nudity in movies like Bifikre.  My bad that I forgot the name of the one who has done condom ad of late... 

Real life statements like PC is like khichdi and DP is like biryani (during Bajirao) was not myisogynistic, neither was labelling women previoudsly dated as low IQed creatures.

khichdi and biryani??? YUMMM how subtle smiley42

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

So now we know......that if Alia is Bira's daal chawal.......Deepu is Ranveer's khichdi......isn't this how it goes.....Alia is taunted as daal chawal because of a movie dialogue???

No DP was khichri and  DP was RS's biryani back then. This was the phase when they were dating.

Now that they are married, Biryani might have turned into khichri. But I don't think he would make such statements about his now wife in public. He might not have hits of late, but he has consistently been performing the role of the best husband ever since. He needs to maintain that..smiley36

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

No DP was khichri and  DP was RS's biryani back then. This was the phase when they were dating.

Now that they are married, Biryani might have turned into khichri. But I don't think he would make such statements about his now wife in public. He might not have hits of late, but he has consistently been performing the role of the best husband ever since. He needs to maintain that..smiley36

🤭🤭

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He can be a stay at home dad and watch the kids when Deepika has them.

[Post Removed]

Posted: 1 months ago

[Post Removed]

[Post Removed]

[Post Removed]

[Post Removed]