Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Vanga the Rebel 😎😎😎

The Hero this Kjo'fied Industry Needs. You show them how it's done Vanga!!! He brings up a great point too, what credibility do these critics have. What do they even know about film-making. Have they ever made a film? It's the same as those sport writers who've never played the damn sport. 

Then why is he so bothered by their opinions?  His movie has made a crazy amount of money and instead of celebrating that success he’s getting his panties in a twist over three people he’s thinks don’t know anything.  He actually referred to Suchitra Tyagi as “that Tyagi girl” which is rather on brand for him.  

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vanga one of the best directors ever 👏👏👏pls just easy Vanga . far ahead of that KGF director and Atlee. 

Briaahna thumbnail

Gotta give it to south directors 👍

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Then why is he so bothered by their opinions?  His movie has made a crazy amount of money and instead of celebrating that success he’s getting his panties in a twist over three people he’s thinks don’t know anything.  He actually referred to Suchitra Tyagi as “that Tyagi girl” which is rather on brand for him.  

Yeh, he didn't even bother to learn her name properly, calling her 'that tyagi girl', the guy is such a mysoginist. And rajeev doesn't even review movies anymore, he didn't review animal, so why is vanga dragging him into it? 

Briaahna thumbnail

I hope Vanga doesn’t change to please the critics . Yes go easy with some of those excessive alpha shocks … but damn don’t stop writing and directing. F the critics 🙏

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Gotta give it to south directors 👍

They have paid their dues 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I’ll just say If we do a deep dive I think some of Masand/Anupama reviews have also had that tone which Vanga is using in this video. Not that it makes it ok. It’s balances scales more than anything 

Anupama and Masand (when he did reviews) can definitely be biased and even condescending.  Anupama specially has a tendency to go on an unrelated tangents.  But I don’t think either of them has ever insulted a filmmaker. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Anupama and Masand (when he did reviews) can definitely be biased and even condescending.  Anupama specially has a tendency to go on an unrelated tangents.  But I don’t think either of them has ever insulted a filmmaker. 

I don’t care about other directors smiley36 they insulted me as a Bhai fan. An even worse than them was raja Sen 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Yeh, he didn't even bother to learn her name properly, calling her 'that tyagi girl', the guy is such a mysoginist. And rajeev doesn't even review movies anymore, he didn't review animal, so why is vanga dragging him into it? 

Nah I’m pretty sure he knows her name.  I think he was purposely being extra disrespectful to her.  

Yea I don’t know why he’s dragging Masand 🤷🏽‍♀️

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nah I’m pretty sure he knows her name.  I think he was purposely being extra disrespectful to her.  

Yea I don’t know why he’s dragging Masand 🤷🏽‍♀️

True, he provably does know sucharitas name but deliberately called her that tyagi girl, he's so arrogant, he thinks he is invincible, and tbh he is getting away with saying such stuff, I mean he has gone as far as calling critics illiterate and people are still giving him a platform for interviews becuase they want the views. Faridoons face is both shocked and uncomfortable at what he is saying  

Edited by zara321 - 5 months ago