Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You don’t have to like it you know.

Ha, ha...I know, dear smiley1

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Surprise that so many star kids debuting together. As they say nepotism too have hierarchy so they must know Suhana will get maximum attention or were others delusional about it. 

Khushi or Agastya should have thought of launching in some other movie or webseries.

In one of the earlier event video there was q&a where question was what one stupid thing Betty and Veronica go behind which they shouldn't have? Answer was Archie. Agastya was so annoyed saying what stupid you saying and accused Suhana of putting that word in. Suhana clarified it was in the given answer as per Archies team. 

Movie name is Archies and they calling Archie stupid in a roundabout way. Agastya was rightly annoyed about it.

It may end up working in their favour actually, Suhana is getting the most papped, and she’s hired lots of PR and fake bots for social media hype. But the girl is soooo bad-looking and I doubt she can act. Even if she’s good, she’s hyping herself up too much. 

I’m not a fan of Khushi or Agastya but I’m loving their quiet/ soft approach to this. It seems like they would take the feedback and work on it, as opposed to Suhana who is behaving like she’s already taken over Alia’s position 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am done trying to defend saba everytime. She looks horrendous

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Screenshot 2023-12-06 000514.png

Ted Sarandos flew in for the premiere

Ok, how good is this movie ki isko bhi le aaye? And while he is there, can someone ask him why does Netflix cancel good shows only to have trash movies like 365🫠

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

My most positive take away from all the Bachchan photos (how Aish holds Agastaya's hand):

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

So much for an OTT debut.

If it wasn't for suhana n just agastya n khushi I don't think it would be so grand.

SRK will leave Kjo miles behind for his beti..only he could have brought Netflix CEO for his beti's debut..

Edited by naaznin - 7 months ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

LMAO AT Aryan Khan’s face smiley37looks like he’s so done with his annoying family, ahhaha made my day  https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0eXadXymFP/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

It looks like usko sote se utha k le aayesmiley36

He may turn out to be like Aditya Chopra (non existent for cameras) once he gets established writer or director 

Edited by naaznin - 7 months ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Such a grand premiere for The Archies smiley3smiley9❤️

Hope the movie is good smiley20

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

I am done trying to defend saba everytime. She looks horrendous

Saba needs to get together with Suzaane's boyfriend, they both are weirdos who will look really good together with their awkward weirdness