Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Are ranbir and Ranveer discussing about their nude shots? Mera better tha nahi mera better tha 

They are having a deep discussion lol

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ohophelia

All this for a Netflix movie. Baap re baap. It's a who's who feast of nepos. 

Nepoflixsmiley36

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Just the wife period lol. How much older is she ?

They were classmates. 

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Amrita Arora is like kadi patta, free mai ayengi with Malika, Kareena n Karishma.

Edited by Hello_kitta - 7 months ago
Hello_kitta thumbnail

Do they think they are releasing Mughal-e-Azam?. 

smiley5

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nepotism at its best smiley23 Which digital movie receive this kind of starry premiere?

Edited by Outlander22 - 7 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The video was really interesting, especially considering that The Archies being a Netflix movie and not a theatre one.

My most positive 'take-away' is the patience of the celebs to pose in the different 'stations'...my only negative one, that Zoya wasn't interested into get  a l l the youngster cast together (and accompany them) through the Archies decorations...to give  e v e r y o n e  of the gang the same attention.

To me, that casts a major shadow on the whole event. (it's simply not fair!).

Some other observations: Jaya seems adamant to avoid proximity to her husband and Abhishek's part of the family - Aryan just suffered through all the posing - it seemingly was an annoying again-and-again posing marathon for most of the celebs - I liked Ranveer's solo part...

Hello_kitta thumbnail

Aryan looks like he was forced to go at Bua ke nanad ki beti ki shadi . 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Clochette

The video was really interesting, especially considering that The Archies being a Netflix movie and not a theatre one.

My most positive 'take-away' is the patience of the celebs to pose in the different 'stations'...my only negative one, that Zoya wasn't interested into get  a l l the youngster cast together (and accompany them) through the Archies decorations...to give  e v e r y o n e  of the gang the same attention.

To me, that casts a major shadow on the whole event. (it's simply not fair!).

Some other observations: Jaya seems adamant to avoid proximity to her husband and Abhishek's part of the family - Aryan just suffered through all the posing - it seemingly was an annoying again-and-again posing marathon for most of the celebs - I liked Ranveer's solo part...

You don’t have to like it you know. 

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Surprise that so many star kids debuting together. As they say nepotism too have hierarchy so they must know Suhana will get maximum attention or were others delusional about it. 

Khushi or Agastya should have thought of launching in some other movie or webseries.

In one of the earlier event video there was q&a where question was what one stupid thing Betty and Veronica go behind which they shouldn't have? Answer was Archie. Agastya was so annoyed saying what stupid you saying and accused Suhana of putting that word in. Suhana clarified it was in the given answer as per Archies team. 

Movie name is Archies and they calling Archie stupid in a roundabout way. Agastya was rightly annoyed about it.