Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: nonam

the Archies cast has no chemistry together, all of them don't seem to like each other, it may just be nerves

but very odd vibe

I would share cold vibes too if all the attention goes to just 3 of the cast during premiere of my debut ..

Here, during the entire journey focus was on them..even less on Agastya compared to the two girls. Towards the end it's more on less on Suhana alone

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

What a thread.  The comments are hilarious and the replies are even funnier.  Throughly a fun thread smiley20

Now my own commentary smiley36

Saba is dressed according to theme of the movie. The 60s style of round poofy skirt and high ponytail. I’m not sure what’s happening with her bangs though smiley5

Suhana looks OK.  Not bad at all but she sort of played it safe.  I agree with whomever said she should have gone for something more suited for her young age.  

Khushi definitely has the figure for that dress. But in the video she seems awkward and almost unable to walk. 

Most of the Bachchans color coordinated.  Aaradhya matching her mom is boring. Ash should give her something fun to wear.  Abhishek can’t stop smiling. He’s so proud of his nephew. Same with Ash. There’s a video out there where she’s teasing him about getting used to solo shots.  

I really like Shanaya’s look.  Very classic and she’s carrying it beautifully.  

Ananya looks good too.  

Jahnvi looks better than usual.  She’s reduced the Kardashian effects, thank god.  

Saba's hairstyle really resembles Betty and Veronica's in few of the Archie comics..looks bad on her though

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Shayana, Esha, Hema and RK r among the best dressed. RK seems to be in his most good looking phase currently.

Rekha is evergreen 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

She seems really fond of Agastya..not really giving bhaav to anyone else

Yes she seems very fond of agastya, there is a video where full bacchan's were not present or they left,aish was shouting to him saying some thing and laughing,aradhya also said something,agastya were smiling - abhishek also- i mean it was so nice to see them like this and i was like" oh thank god, finally"! 

No wonder aish and aradhya are very close to agastya.

And he looks like young abhishek and may be nature wise also!

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Janhvi and Arjun are there. I don't see Boney which is odd. Not to mention Anil, Sanjay, Sonam, etc. But if Boney isn't there, why would the rest be there?

Rhea and her husband were there.  Boney not being there is weird though.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Why zoom in? I’ll do the honours. 

Meet Abhishek Bachan 2.0. 🫠🫠

1430DDAE-3BD9-4EA0-9976-27D27D7D257A.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0fz8gtLHjY/?igshid=ZWI2YzEzYmMxYg== 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Aishwarya is being forced to act all chummy with Agastya despite how his mother treated her. Poor Aishwarya. 😭

Nahh.  Somehow she’s managed to form a bond with Agastya and not Navya and her mom for whatever reason.  They’re not just posing.  She came back just to tease him about solo shots.  

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Screenshot 2023-12-06 000514.png

Ted Sarandos flew in for the premiere

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Nahh.  Somehow she’s managed to form a bond with Agastya and not Navya and her mom for whatever reason.  They’re not just posing.  She came back just to tease him about solo shots.  

Seems fine with Navya too..they vibed well during football match appearances