Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Aishwarya is being forced to act all chummy with Agastya despite how his mother treated her. Poor Aishwarya. 😭

Shweta has likely no sway over their bond. Ash seems fond of him. Agastya looked at her immediately too. I think Navya is more likely to be like Shweta when it comes to Ash.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Shweta has likely no sway over their bond. Ash seems fond of him. Agastya looked at her immediately too. I think Navya is more likely to be like Shweta when it comes to Ash.

Or may be there was no kalesh only in the first place unlike what the rumor mills might like us to believe.

Petrichor80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

1. He is literally the upgraded version. Taller. Nice voice. Nice facial hair. 

2. How dare you

3. He cannot be as stupid as his father to make the eugenics argument

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Am I the only one who kinda likes the mouth?

I might understand if he keeps him mouth shut but those teeth aren’t helping him. It also looks like his lips dry up quickly and when he talks, a string of saliva will show up and all you could do is stare at him, hoping he’ll swallow the excess so you can breathe again.

Petrichor80 thumbnail

I think I am one of the few that likes Agastya, but that is only because he is blunt. There are shades of Jaya in him.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Her eyebrows are too severe. Sridevi looks far more graceful just because she has thinner eyebrows. Both daughters should style themselves like their mother more.

That being said, she does look wonderful and I think it's such a tragedy that both daughters couldn't have their mother their for their debut. This party feels incomplete without Sridevi's presence as the one big star left out. For that matter, where is Boney Kapoor? Why is he not supporting his daughter?

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 6 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Why is Dia Mirza invited? When has she ever been relevant?

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

I had no idea that was Hrithik's girlfriend. His taste has fallen very low. And she looks horrendous in that dress especially compared to when Deepika wore it.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Katrina and Karishma are both looking very haggard like age is catching up with them. Katrina especially looks like a wax model knockoff. Karishma probably would not look so bad here if not for the weird bulky clothes that make her look like a biker.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Two best dressed. Shilpa in mere jeans is still looking the most fresh especially compared to her 90s contemporaries like Kajol, Karishma, Madhuri, Juhi, etc.

And Rekha ji looks divine as always like she is walking off of a movie set. I'm sure she is here to celebrate Sridevi's daughter's success. I wonder if she has ever met Agastya before or had any contact with the Bachchans at this event especially as she is friendly with Aish?