Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Agastya is the star of the film of this premiere lol

This is him

1000004235.jpg

First thing caught my attention/first thing which looked prominent in this pic is Aradhya's front buff on her forehead,How can she even see the things when her eyes are completely covered by her hair! 

Baaki that last guy in the pic I need to zoom in to see his face clearly, I will do that later. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zara321

Many more pictures added to the first post, I add them randomly so you may need to look through all of them to see the new pics I've added 

Thank you 🙏🏽 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
  Maybe in 2  or 3 hours lol. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

First thing caught my attention/first thing which looked prominent in this pic is Aradhya's front buff on her forehead,How can she even see the things when her eyes are completely covered by her hair! 

Baaki that last guy in the pic I need to zoom in to see his face clearly, I will do that later. 

Why zoom in? I’ll do the honours. 

Meet Abhishek Bachan 2.0. đź« đź« 

1430DDAE-3BD9-4EA0-9976-27D27D7D257A.jpeg

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Surely he can get that corrected smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

What a thread.  The comments are hilarious and the replies are even funnier.  Throughly a fun thread smiley20

Now my own commentary smiley36

Saba is dressed according to theme of the movie. The 60s style of round poofy skirt and high ponytail. I’m not sure what’s happening with her bangs though smiley5

Suhana looks OK.  Not bad at all but she sort of played it safe.  I agree with whomever said she should have gone for something more suited for her young age.  

Khushi definitely has the figure for that dress. But in the video she seems awkward and almost unable to walk. 

Most of the Bachchans color coordinated.  Aaradhya matching her mom is boring. Ash should give her something fun to wear.  Abhishek can’t stop smiling. He’s so proud of his nephew. Same with Ash. There’s a video out there where she’s teasing him about getting used to solo shots.  

I really like Shanaya’s look.  Very classic and she’s carrying it beautifully.  

Ananya looks good too.  

Jahnvi looks better than usual.  She’s reduced the Kardashian effects, thank god.  

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Prettier eyes too. You forgot that. 

Huh? Yeah. I meant eyes. The rest of the comment you read was all a typo. I only notice a man's eyes. That's it.

What qualities do you look for in a partner? - Page 12 ...

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Am I the only one who kinda likes the mouth?