Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Prem is Parmatama so i don't doubt him , baki i don't believe anyone in the Mahajan family 2nd gensmiley36

Imagine my trust level on Swastik, I actually panicked thinking those shaking hands can be Neil's too smiley37 

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

From the tone of Shobhna it was clear that even Bhanu Pratap Mahajan is a BAR in Yuvika's mission because apparently he knows many things, still silent and he can do ANYTHING to keep the family together in the eyes of society and will do EVERYTHING to protect the image of Mahajans. smiley39

Now we will get to see Dark Dadababusmiley42 I hope Shobana had no involvemnt in killing Premsmiley19 watching CID has habituated me into digesting bros or half bros killing bros in fictional shows but moms or adoptive moms shouldn't kill their children smiley19 that would be too dark

Team Bhidur

Imagine my trust level on Swastik, I actually panicked thinking those shaking hands can be Neil's too smiley37 

Why do you try to destroy your fav ship by these whacky theories?smiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Now we will get to see Dark Dadababusmiley42 I hope Shobana had no involvemnt in killing Premsmiley19 watching CID has habituated me into digesting bros or half bros killing bros in fictional shows but moms or adoptive moms shouldn't kill their children smiley19 that would be too dark

I think Crime Petrol ka ek scene tha where the parents throwing their son into the river from the bridge. That scene got heavily trolled on Twitter because they threw the kid just after kid asking icecream from mummy so everyone be like icecream nehi chahiye smiley37

DARK DB chahiye smiley42

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Why do you try to destroy your fav ship by these whacky theories?smiley37

That was out of the blue impromptu panic smiley37

Those hands were shaking so I thought may be someone has put Vidur on gun point and asked Neil to do so smiley36

Team Bhidur

I think Crime Petrol ka ek scene tha where the parents throwing their son into the river from the bridge. That scene got heavily trolled on Twitter because they threw the kid just after kid asking icecream from mummy so everyone be like icecream nehi chahiye smiley37

What in the actual ****? smiley3 😱😱😱😱😱

DARK DB chahiye smiley42

Yeah we need Dark DB , not dark Dhanraj

Team Bhidur

That was out of the blue impromptu panic smiley37

Those hands were shaking so I thought may be someone has put Vidur on gun point and asked Neil to do so smiley36

I thought it was the Monjulika spy because the same BGM was played in the elevator toosmiley37

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Yup it's not a single person thing, EVERYONE made their share of Contribution in the wrong doings. I think the scandal thing has some involvement of Dhanraj smiley36 DB definitely reputation ko bachane k chakkar mein did the most damage I feel smiley18 There is Vidur too he definitely has some weak point that is being USED against him it can be anything, but he is certainly not negative character. I don't trust Prem completely too smiley37 

Mahajans ladies are class apart smiley42 smiley32

Oh! LMAO I completely forgot about the truck thing and referring to only the hospital attack smiley37 

Vanshaj did manage to show every shade of ladies.👏👏👏 instead of one dimensional and stereotype characterization of itv 

Positive and strong (yuvika, isha, bhoomi)

Protective (bhoomi, gargi)

Emotional (yuvika)

Straightforward and smart (bhoomi and isha)

Cunning, power hungry and snob (Gargi)

Balanced of heart and mind (bhoomi) 

Crybaby and wronged (subhadra)

Powerful yet victim (ruhi)

Positive yet wrong in action (simone)

Classy (bhoomi, gargi and shobhna)

Regressive yet powerful and selfish (shobhna)

Mysterious (Avni)smiley37

Invisible (miraya and Shanaya)smiley37

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

Cold blooded as in she tried to kill yuvika in such brutal manner (truck accident). That accident was really scary until I watched pink bloodsmiley36. Yes, yuvika tried getting too close to secrets of mahajans, but i still I can't believe somebody can be so cold hearted. Though, it's nice to see female villain. I always enjoyed badass, self serving  female villains.

But definitely she is not mastermind.

However according to shobhna, db can do anything to protect the reputation of mahajan business. So whatever happened after prem's scandal, it's must be done by DB as it brought the bad name to mahajans. But is he the person behind prem's scandal?

Vanshaj is going with multiple villain things. So every event has different villain with some selfish motive.

@ bold - agree.

These is all inclusive 'MM package' in mahajans - everyone has a share in it! 

Real MM will be someone unknown - they may reveal it in 200th episode or in last few episodes only -  he/she will be someone from 4th lady love's family - of the great SP !!!

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

@ bold - agree.

These is all inclusive 'MM package' in mahajans - everyone has a share in it! 

Real MM will be someone unknown - they may reveal it in 200th episode or in last few episodes only -  he/she will be someone from 4th lady love's family - of the great SP !!!

How many women did SP have a relationship with? Like seriously?smiley37 smiley7 smiley35