~ Episode Highlights ~ The Lesser Evil

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 7 months ago

Ok so it was Vanshaj's 100th Episode smiley40

For the world Shobhna's revelation can be the 100th Special thing smiley36 

But for me, the BEST part, the 100th Special part was none other than BHOOMI Premraj Mahajan smiley32

From the Mother's Instincts within her, that trepidation to after talking to the constable the way SHE RAN towards Yuvika's room, that shouting and calling everyone on earth inside the room, the way she took Yuvika on her lap, hugged her and brokedown damnnn smiley28

Gurdip Ji slayed & how! Uff! 🙌 

The BEST BEST BEST Part 100th Episode smiley14

PSX_20231006_001458.jpg

ISHA gave water to Neil 🥺 I love how empathetic Isha is, that's her USP smiley27 

PSX_20231005_202927.jpg

Oh btw you guys are sadly mistaken Neil wasn't there for Yuvika, ushke pados wale Chacha K Bhai K Bete ka Dada marr geya ish liye ghum raha hai woh hospital mein smiley1 

PSX_20231005_203018.jpg

Isha baby gave him a tight  "You like her"  on his face & walked away like Bhoomi's daughter smiley32

We just wanted Neil to witness injured Yuvika, Swastik char kadam aage badhkar literally made him witness her dead body smiley18 

He got TRAUMATIZED smiley22

PSX_20231006_004930.jpg

PSX_20231006_011143.jpg

As I told you all, it's SHOBHNA smiley15 

They revealed the LESSER EVIL on 100th Episode smiley14

A lady alone can't be a mastermind in a Royal family where patriarchal mindset resides, plus Shobhna clearly never wanted to kill Yuvika. 

Her hands were shaking, she repeatedly mentioned "I never wanted this" 

Shows she is ****** but NOT the Mastermind smiley23

-d1k6gf.jpg

This particular FRAME is so ironical nehi? smiley36

-prdrx2.jpg

Is that even a place to go & chill on 100th Episode Yuvika darling? smiley39 

PSX_20231005_202136.jpg

Koi nehi mil le Papa se aur tab tak wapas mat aana jab tak 

YEH INSAAN APNA MUH NA KHOLE  smiley15

PSX_20231006_002826.jpg

That's all, thanks for reading smiley1

Once again Congratulations to the ENTIRE Team of VANSHAJ for completing 100 Successful Episodes ❤️ 

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

But what about that dialouge? The one before which she said "Goodbye Yuvika? She said some thinf about "Bhanu wo cheez hai jo parivar par koi aanch nahi aane dega" line? That clearly indicated that she's the ONLY evil.....she for some reason decided to remove Prem abd framed him in the scandal and he left...but if he had known that Devyani was his real mom then why didn't he try to meet her all these years? Also i don't think the PH would think in such a detailed way , they revealed Shobana and now she will be the main villian until the end of the show.....

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

But what about that dialouge? The one before which she said "Goodbye Yuvika? She said some thinf about "Bhanu wo cheez hai jo parivar par koi aanch nahi aane dega" line? That clearly indicated that she's the ONLY evil.....she for some reason decided to remove Prem abd framed him in the scandal and he left...but if he had known that Devyani was his real mom then why didn't he try to meet her all these years? Also i don't think the PH would think in such a detailed way , they revealed Shobana and now she will be the main villian until the end of the show.....

That Bhanu dialogue can go to several way smiley36

Shobhna is very predictable one, Dhanraj too very predictable. The Mastermind has to be someone unpredictable plus as I always say, none can play the role of Mastermind better than PUNEET Sir smiley14 

Baki let's see, they have revealed Shobhna now 

I want them to move NeiVika story too. smiley1

I hope they will show Neil's getting to know about accident in Flashback, from exactly where he came running that too I wanna know. smiley15

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Star for me is Kavita kapoor- 👏👏👏

She did nail the cold hearted murderer role very well.

Hamesha se pata tha daadi ke saath locha hai kuch.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

Star for me is Kavita kapoor- 👏👏👏

She did nail the cold hearted murderer role very well.

Hamesha se pata tha daadi ke saath locha hai kuch.

Kavita Ji was awesome too smiley42

She wasn't really cold blooded but the switch between I don't want this to I will have to and ultimately being active with cold blooded avatar was really well done by her smiley32

Yup that's the point Dadi mein locha pata tha we kinda saw this coming but the mastermind should be someone unpredictable to offline audiences as well as to the characters of the show. 

Yuvika two days back told Shobhna on her face how she trusts only DB not anyone else so for Yuvika it's not gonna be that much shocking ki Shobhna is after her life. 

Only DB being mastermind gonna shock audience, characters EVERYONE! 

Perhaps even I will get shock watching that scene because Puneet Sir has a very strong and intimidating personality on screen. Even if you know what's coming still his revelation will give goosebumps smiley14

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Kavita Ji was awesome too smiley42

She wasn't really cold blooded but the switch between I don't want this to I will have to and ultimately being active with cold blooded avatar was really well done by her smiley32

Yup that's the point Dadi mein locha pata tha we kinda saw this coming but the mastermind should be someone unpredictable to offline audiences as well as to the characters of the show. 

Yuvika two days back told Shobhna on her face how she trusts only DB not anyone else so for Yuvika it's not gonna be that much shocking ki Shobhna is after her life. 

Only DB being mastermind gonna shock audience, characters EVERYONE! 

Perhaps even I will get shock watching that scene because Puneet Sir has a very strong and intimidating personality on screen. Even if you know what's coming still his revelation will give goosebumps smiley14

Cold blooded as in she tried to kill yuvika in such brutal manner (truck accident). That accident was really scary until I watched pink bloodsmiley36. Yes, yuvika tried getting too close to secrets of mahajans, but i still I can't believe somebody can be so cold hearted. Though, it's nice to see female villain. I always enjoyed badass, self serving  female villains.

But definitely she is not mastermind.

However according to shobhna, db can do anything to protect the reputation of mahajan business. So whatever happened after prem's scandal, it's must be done by DB as it brought the bad name to mahajans. But is he the person behind prem's scandal?

Vanshaj is going with multiple villain things. So every event has different villain with some selfish motive.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

Cold blooded as in she tried to kill yuvika in such brutal manner (truck accident). That accident was really scary until I watched pink bloodsmiley36. Yes, yuvika tried getting too close to secrets of mahajans, but i still I can't believe somebody can be so cold hearted. Though, it's nice to see female villain. I always enjoyed badass, self serving  female villains.

But definitely she is not mastermind.

However according to shobhna, db can do anything to protect the reputation of mahajan business. So whatever happened after prem's scandal, it's must be done by DB as it brought the bad name to mahajans. But is he the person behind prem's scandal?

Vanshaj is going with multiple villain things. So every event has different villain with some selfish motive.

Yup it's not a single person thing, EVERYONE made their share of Contribution in the wrong doings. I think the scandal thing has some involvement of Dhanraj smiley36 DB definitely reputation ko bachane k chakkar mein did the most damage I feel smiley18 There is Vidur too he definitely has some weak point that is being USED against him it can be anything, but he is certainly not negative character. I don't trust Prem completely too smiley37 

Mahajans ladies are class apart smiley42 smiley32

Oh! LMAO I completely forgot about the truck thing and referring to only the hospital attack smiley37 

Team Bhidur

That Bhanu dialogue can go to several way smiley36

Shobhna is very predictable one, Dhanraj too very predictable. The Mastermind has to be someone unpredictable plus as I always say, none can play the role of Mastermind better than PUNEET Sir smiley14 

Baki let's see, they have revealed Shobhna now 

I want them to move NeiVika story too. smiley1

I hope they will show Neil's getting to know about accident in Flashback, from exactly where he came running that too I wanna know. smiley15

Red ; Elaborate please

Team Bhidur

Yup it's not a single person thing, EVERYONE made their share of Contribution in the wrong doings. I think the scandal thing has some involvement of Dhanraj smiley36 DB definitely reputation ko bachane k chakkar mein did the most damage I feel smiley18 There is Vidur too he definitely has some weak point that is being USED against him it can be anything, but he is certainly not negative character. I don't trust Prem completely too smiley37 

Mahajans ladies are class apart smiley42 smiley32

Oh! LMAO I completely forgot about the truck thing and referring to only the hospital attack smiley37 

Prem is Parmatama so i don't doubt him , baki i don't believe anyone in the Mahajan family 2nd gensmiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

From the tone of Shobhna it was clear that even Bhanu Pratap Mahajan is a BAR in Yuvika's mission because apparently he knows many things, still silent and he can do ANYTHING to keep the family together in the eyes of society and will do EVERYTHING to protect the image of Mahajans. smiley39