Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

smiley36 yeh concept of sisters being sauten apparently 1989 se chala aa raha hai...

Muskaan na sahi.. Surekha hi bol de...

https://twitter.com/mxyx66_/status/1698087475955056999?t=SssEmUJ1BP_mygBdR0DYTg&s=19

saa2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

That thread is locked... Start using this one nowsmiley36...

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

ImageImage

Thia happened with ak after white day….one who she thought her love and life and family kicked her out and the one who thought as stranger became her family,love and support

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Congratulations on the new thread smiley32 As this is the only hot topic attracting so much attention smiley37

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

To.protect her from society ? smiley37 Why didn't he marry arohi uptil now 😒 I wish we witness the iconic flying sindoor . I'm manifesting it , let's see

1238208 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

To.protect her from society ? smiley37 Why didn't he marry arohi uptil now 😒 I wish we witness the iconic flying sindoor . I'm manifesting it , let's see

Akshara bi galti krti hai. Her character was stupid since start. And abhimanyu was not sane as well

DT edited: comments on fans

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 1 years ago
focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krinya

Yaar I will make akshaea wipe of the sindoor and reject him once again IF I was the director of this stupid show

It’s too funny

Don’t think it will happen though. Arohi is in the similar situation right infact ppl or society will laugh at her more cos she got engaged and now no idea about the statUs

Edited by focus7 - 1 years ago
saa2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Imag.world

Akshara bi galti krti hai. Her character was stupid since start. And abhimanyu was not sane as well

quoted text edited

if makers had the intention of turning abhi a villain and HC agreed to it, I would have respected him cos for an actor they should be able to play any role and typecast themselves to one genre. Anyways abhimanyu doesn’t come off as an ML only

Makers are at fault for creating such shallow characters in abhira, they relied on just teenagers hyping them after seeing their typical trip and fall romantic scenes

DT edited: comments on fans

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 1 years ago