Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Sarcastic hai kya smiley36

Yar galat toh hua hai , Armaan has been emotionally abused by his family.

But Ar ki har galti ko agar support karenge sab citing his childhood trauma, aise toh even Abhira suffered, then how come nobody gives her benefit of doubt. She literally had only her mom who got killed by her molestor/stalker .

Armaan sa deserves justice. smiley19 He chose to live with his emotionally abusive family even though he had a choice to leave them lol could’ve gone to some other city or country lol nobody stopped him lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 don’t you remember how Kaveri stopped him from eating at the dinner table lol he only has value until he contributes to the firm lol even Vidya gave zero value to him. Armaan sa ka dard bahut bada hai. smiley9
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Armaan sa deserves justice. smiley19 He chose to live with his emotionally abusive family even though he had a choice to leave them lol could’ve gone to some other city or country lol nobody stopped him lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 don’t you remember how Kaveri stopped him from eating at the dinner table lol he only has value until he contributes to the firm lol even Vidya gave zero value to him. Armaan sa ka dard bahut bada hai. smiley9

Haha correct, though i do have a soft corner for him but kabhi kabhi lagta hai he is like his mother in law smiley17 victim baazi karni hai.

Sun ne mein aaya hai ek aur actor replacement ho gya smiley37

the guy playing Rohit Poddar got replaced?

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Haha correct, though i do have a soft corner for him but kabhi kabhi lagta hai he is like his mother in law smiley17 victim baazi karni hai.

Sun ne mein aaya hai ek aur actor replacement ho gya smiley37

the guy playing Rohit Poddar got replaced?

Victim card he plays real good lol step-mummy
se achi training mili hai!

bold) ya 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

*stretching limbs* G4 here I come!

I believe it's not Abhira, but it should be Armaan who needs to runaway for a leap and find Achi Woman. Let's dive into his life to know why he deserves an Achi Woman.

Lost the one woman who would have loved her son to moon and back, his bio mom at very young age and thanks to his father he got two "I'll love you in my own conditional basis". Madhav could have done a better job as a single father than sacrificing his son to sharks.

Armaan the single soul got infatuated, made to skip a date, let his infatuation marry his half brother, witness the death of his teacher/mentor and forced into a deal marriage.

Got taunted, his deal wife was loved by problems and most importantly he got harrassed by his ex.

I strongly believe that harrasment is not just subjected to female gender. Yes my dear forum people, a grown man can also be harrassed. Watch that Abhira's accident wala episode, Roohi literally backed an uncomfortable Armaan to a wall after saving him from falling down the stairs. This was aired during the old Armaan & Roohi times. Like Roohi seriously? I expected more from you, since I've seen your childhood. And let your love breathe, Roohi girl.

Okay now, many cringey things happened. Armaan enabled Roohi, but why? Because he was a victim of emotional abuse since childhood and your police Papa who saves everyone in the city, failed you badly. Sad for you dude.

His pseudo divorced wife suffered, but he was also not in mental peace. I'm disappointed with the Abhira supporters in the Poddar family, like seriously you guys can dance keeping the girl you've know for 10+ months on your heads. But never once spoke against the matriarch ab**ing the son of the house.

Armaan got slapped by dear old Manish Goenka, for leaving his bride at the altar. MG I have lost track of your khaand's since your son's time.

And finally Madhav stood up for his beti.

That's why legacies be damned! Let Armaan meet an Achi woman and find a good father in his Father in law and a great family in his in-laws. Let the Poddars rot!

Run Armaan Run! Find your Achi woman, have cute babies and live your life. But even now if you don't open your eyes, you'll realise it lately that your current wife is also falling for you in her own conditional basis.

If running away from problems like Rohit could sort out his life and free him of the guilt then why not? Just run away Armaan. Fall in love again. Change of perspective from Ruhi is the achi aurat for him and his family's shanti and pooja together, Abhira is the achi aurat for him & his family's happiness as she gave them courage to speak and the only one who spoke infront of Dadisa for him, to the real achi aurat "his only true love" who will be achi aurat for him & only him not for his selfish family. What's a big deal? Atleast he can have one non-toxic relationship in his life. But will Armaan the character leave behind the guilt after running far away? If they take away the guilt/suffering/vulnerable side from Armaan's character with his newfound ability to fight the world for his loved one, only to run away & find peace with achi aurat, what will be left behind?

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Manisha chachi has 2 elder kids why she speaks like a kid always with kiddish tone they can modulate it as per the age of character in show. When she speaks she jumps and says dialogues. Was it needed?

Who Manisha Chachi ???

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Who Manisha Chachi ???

Screenshot_2024-07-16-14-40-16-441_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Word Count: 0

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

20240716_125607-COLLAGE.jpg

Dhongi baap na ache pita na pati na police bhi Rohit ko dhund ke nahi laya, nalayak hi yeh story mein isko udane se bhi story ko koi fayda nahi hi isiliye uth gaya.

Originally posted by: Krinya

Masa ko heart attack aaya toh in madam ne kyun siyapa dal rakha hai ? Why is she acting like duniya khatam ho gayi? Masa koi dinosaur hai jo comet se hi maregi?it's her age she will get attacks only

oh god I really loveee you all. I've had a pretty good laugh with this thread. My mood was off since yesterday and you guys hahah! 😁❤️

this forum has lately became one of my favourite pastimes.

Edited by ceyy - 3 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

20240716_125607-COLLAGE.jpg

Dhongi baap na ache pita na pati na police bhi Rohit ko dhund ke nahi laya, nalayak hi yeh story mein isko udane se bhi story ko koi fayda nahi hi isiliye uth gaya.

Nikama hai . useless fellow he is ... His voice raises for abhira only why the stupid can't take stand for armaan and rohit toh naam bhi nahi leta ...

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

If running away from problems like Rohit could sort out his life and free him of the guilt then why not? Just run away Armaan. Fall in love again. Change of perspective from Ruhi is the achi aurat for him and his family's shanti and pooja together, Abhira is the achi aurat for him & his family's happiness as she gave them courage to speak and the only one who spoke infront of Dadisa for him, to the real achi aurat "his only true love" who will be achi aurat for him & only him not for his selfish family. What's a big deal? Atleast he can have one non-toxic relationship in his life. But will Armaan the character leave behind the guilt after running far away? If they take away the guilt/suffering/vulnerable side from Armaan's character with his newfound ability to fight the world for his loved one, only to run away & find peace with achi aurat, what will be left behind?

Hello ShadowImbue, your point is valid and I did not think by this perspective. Kudos to your analysis.

His core personality is being his family's pleaser, 🤔 🤔

But he can't proceed his life like this, let him runaway first🤣 then for God's sake get some therapy before meeting his Achi Aurat. Armaan can slowly realise that what his family did by accepting him into the household is not any God level, worth enough for ruining his life by running behind them every single time level deed.

Then have some Man empowerment, I guess? Build a good backbone along with a nice brand new strong personality👍

He's an Advocate! And a successful one at that! So I want my man to have a good, rocking comeback🤘