Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Ye wala gopi bau toh bhabhi might also reject ..he's damaged goods 💔 who wants to see a crying sissy weakling as a ml smiley11 Literally nobody listens to him & he has to apologize to everybody ! He is played like a piano & he doesn't mind . He still wants them

bhabhi ko wo bhi chalega, uska pyaar uska guroor hai, she still has ummeedsmiley28
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 10 days ago

Putting in FT smiley36 AB looks like her smiley36 no offense to sam this hair style looks is very odd.

When i searched for dilruba nazar i got yrkkh spoiler suggestionsmiley36

https://youtu.be/Sna0hWBOFcc?si=_Yq9Mqp7V5d0-EvL

https://x.com/ft_abhimaan/status/1843321097435205654

Screenshot_20241007-225539_YouTube.jpg

Not frustration but it's so funny - yep judging before epi usme kuch khaak hoga nhi all hype is on precap

Arman knows akchuu for like half a decade /a decade at least. They met during college or work whatever. If she died by 40-50 he's known her for like 20% of her lifetime. Woh bhi as a professional capacity. So the news came that same lady is linked to Manish goenka. And that she had a shady past as possible criminal. The first thing he thinks isn't being thoughtful, trying to understand thing and gets to know more. He could have told abhira yeah it's a shock we will find out more and talk to ruhi, let's give her some space. But what he does - I know your mom can't be qatil? Really bruh?

Either he's such a naive guy who thinks lawyer can't be bad person with past. Or he thinks someone nice to him can't be bad. If he thinks akchu raised abhira so she can't be wrong boi...do i have news for you 🤣🤣

I am frustrated from a long time wherw is this theead gone man.

I want to put out my frustrations through every charachter like Abhira,Vidya,Madhav, Ruhi

Posted: 9 days ago

So guys this js not frustration but I wanna tell you something tuat Anupama new promo and upcoming story between Aadya,Anupama or the new male lead guy looks similar like Naira,Akshara and Kartik's story when ig was started in Rishikesh and then they will close again.It's looking damn same story.

I think Shivam Play Kartik.

Anupama is Akshara

And Aadya is Naira.