Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

What's madhav doing keeping constipated faces throughout when dadi is barking tum paraye ho apne nahi ho. Madhav could have fought with dadi saying he is my pyar ki nichani kisiko haq nahi hi isko paraya bolne e mera apna hi. 🤗 usko vidya ka darr hi aur dadi ke samne billi ki tarah mooh change. Last mein dadi ko ek word. His son is laying there in that ghutan why can't he clear it instead he can dance for his beti. From deal truth it's all dance dance of baby sharma, next ar rock and roll, madhavs lungi dance against dadi, vidyas roll roll roll to out house . Now it's nagin dance of dadisa and fufa kajal ruhi will do puypuypuy to make sounds.

Screenshot_2024-07-15-07-35-29-731_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Vidyas forever one moment is mein lutgayi mein barbad hogayi 😂

20240706_111709-COLLAGE.jpg

Change this step baba. I get vak seeing these expressions and 2 rs acting

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

What's madhav doing keeping constipated faces throughout when dadi is barking tum paraye ho apne nahi ho. Madhav could have fought with dadi saying he is my pyar ki nichani kisiko haq nahi hi isko paraya bolne e mera apna hi. 🤗 usko vidya ka darr hi aur dadi ke samne billi ki tarah mooh change. Last mein dadi ko ek word. His son is laying there in that ghutan why can't he clear it instead he can dance for his beti. From deal truth it's all dance dance of baby sharma, next ar rock and roll, madhavs lungi dance against dadi, vidyas roll roll roll to out house . Now it's nagin dance of dadisa and fufa kajal ruhi will do puypuypuy to make sounds.

And it's logically incorrect no..

Masa ko heart attack aaya toh in madam ne kyun siyapa dal rakha hai ? Why is she acting like duniya khatam ho gayi? Masa koi dinosaur hai jo comet se hi maregi?it's her age she will get attacks only

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

And it's logically incorrect no..

Masa ko heart attack aaya toh in madam ne kyun siyapa dal rakha hai ? Why is she acting like duniya khatam ho gayi? Masa koi dinosaur hai jo comet se hi maregi?it's her age she will get attacks only

exactly.the security as father mother they never gave to arman till day. Nor spoke to dadi for ar. Madhavs beti love is above anyone anything. He can burn his hands stay away but can't do anything for his own blood pyar ki stamp. 😛
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeh log hospital ka lifetime membership kyu nahi lete? Ek bahar aata hai toh dusra jaata hai

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Madhav was the worst father and husband to vidya and Armaan he never took stand for them .. see today is example see how he is watching all the drama as a other people... When dadi raises voice for Abhira he will definitely stand only one dialogue masa may Ghar chod ke jaaraha hum

Woh useless na phele stand liya aur ab lega 🤕 🙏

Dadi forgot Madhavji is her son , so Armaanza is her vaaris ....smiley37...Budiya thinks 🤔 Vidya Flipper is her daughter 🙄 and Madhavji is " Ghar Jamai:smiley37smiley37

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

*stretching limbs* G4 here I come!

I believe it's not Abhira, but it should be Armaan who needs to runaway for a leap and find Achi Woman. Let's dive into his life to know why he deserves an Achi Woman.

Lost the one woman who would have loved her son to moon and back, his bio mom at very young age and thanks to his father he got two "I'll love you in my own conditional basis". Madhav could have done a better job as a single father than sacrificing his son to sharks.

Armaan the single soul got infatuated, made to skip a date, let his infatuation marry his half brother, witness the death of his teacher/mentor and forced into a deal marriage.

Got taunted, his deal wife was loved by problems and most importantly he got harrassed by his ex.

I strongly believe that harrasment is not just subjected to female gender. Yes my dear forum people, a grown man can also be harrassed. Watch that Abhira's accident wala episode, Roohi literally backed an uncomfortable Armaan to a wall after saving him from falling down the stairs. This was aired during the old Armaan & Roohi times. Like Roohi seriously? I expected more from you, since I've seen your childhood. And let your love breathe, Roohi girl.

Okay now, many cringey things happened. Armaan enabled Roohi, but why? Because he was a victim of emotional abuse since childhood and your police Papa who saves everyone in the city, failed you badly. Sad for you dude.

His pseudo divorced wife suffered, but he was also not in mental peace. I'm disappointed with the Abhira supporters in the Poddar family, like seriously you guys can dance keeping the girl you've know for 10+ months on your heads. But never once spoke against the matriarch ab**ing the son of the house.

Armaan got slapped by dear old Manish Goenka, for leaving his bride at the altar. MG I have lost track of your khaand's since your son's time.

And finally Madhav stood up for his beti.

That's why legacies be damned! Let Armaan meet an Achi woman and find a good father in his Father in law and a great family in his in-laws. Let the Poddars rot!

Run Armaan Run! Find your Achi woman, have cute babies and live your life. But even now if you don't open your eyes, you'll realise it lately that your current wife is also falling for you in her own conditional basis.

Edited by Shineeeee - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Madhav was the worst father and husband to vidya and Armaan he never took stand for them .. see today is example see how he is watching all the drama as a other people... When dadi raises voice for Abhira he will definitely stand only one dialogue masa may Ghar chod ke jaaraha hum

Woh useless na phele stand liya aur ab lega 🤕 🙏

Yeh toh hai

Madhavji is like " I didn't get to be with my " Sacha pyar" so no one should be also smiley37

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

*stretching limbs* G4 here I come!

I believe it's not Abhira, but it should be Armaan who needs to runaway for a leap and find Acha Woman. Let's dive into his life to know why he deserves an Acha Woman.

Lost the one true woman, his bio mom at very young age and thanks to his father he got two "I'll love you in my own conditional basis". Madhav could have done a better job as a single father than sacrificing his son to sharks.

Armaan the single soul got infatuated, made to skip a date, let his infatuation marry his half brother, witness the death of his teacher/mentor and forced into a deal marriage.

Got taunted, his deal wife was loved by problems and most importantly he got harrassed by his ex.

I strongly believe that harrasment is not just subjected to female gender. Yes my dear forum people, a grown man can also be harrassed. Watch that Abhira's accident wala episode, Roohi literally backed an uncomfortable Armaan to a wall after saving him from falling down the stairs. This was aired during the old Armaan & Roohi times. Like Roohi seriously? I expected more from you, since I've seen you childhood. And let your love breathe, Roohi girl.

Okay now, many cringey things happened. Armaan enabled Roohi, but why? Because he was a victim of emotional abuse since childhood and your police Papa who saves everyone in the city, failed you badly. Sad for you dude.

His pseudo divorced wife suffered, but he was also not in mental peace. I'm disappointed with the Abhira supporters in the Poddar family, like seriously you guys can dance keeping the girl you've know for 10+ months on your heads. But never once spoke against the matriarch ab**ing the son of the house.

Armaan got slapped by dear old Manish Goenka, for leaving his bride at the altar. MG I have lost track of your khaand's since your son's time.

And finally Madhav stood up for his beti.

That's why legacies be damned! Let Armaan meet an Acha woman and find a good father in his Father in law and a great family in his in-laws. Let the Poddars rot!

Run Armaan Run! Find your Acha woman, have babies and live your life. But even now if you don't open your eyes, you'll realise it lately that your current wife is also falling for you in her own conditional basis.

Yes you are so right , you spoke my mind .

Armaan is trapped in a never ending circle he is asked by different members of his family to prove his love ❤️...

RUN ARMAAN RUN ...Let Armaan find his achi woman who loves him for what he is smiley36

Edited by Rosh4rose - 3 months ago

exactly.the security as father mother they never gave to arman till day. Nor spoke to dadi for ar. Madhavs beti love is above anyone anything. He can burn his hands stay away but can't do anything for his own blood pyar ki stamp. 😛

Madhavji is exactly like his mother

Kaveri loves daughter in law more than her son smiley37

Madhavji too loves daughter in law more than his son smiley37

Same to same both are not fit to be parent 😕