Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I hope they show something about her

May be her love story also

Initially I used to think that Nishtha will be paired against Rohan but soon realized Rohan has a big lineup - Arohi/Shefali/muskan/Manjari and even a few ladies from the forum.Seeing such a long line he ran away from the serial. And now I believe the season is nearing end so my hope will not come true.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 10 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Some one told me that trp is not decided by actors but based on tracks. Toh ab they are going back original lead tracks and sent cameo back as post his entry trp is just stable. And all the high trp tracks failed. 

High trp tracks are those which are promoted and it's definitely liked by trp ppl. Tracks like custody, child surgery. But all those tracks had just stable trp. 

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 10 months ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Dr. Rohan ki ek girlfriend hai aisa ek episode mein dikhaya tha 

And usko Bole Chudiyan song pasand hai

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Initially I used to think that Nishtha will be paired against Rohan but soon realized Rohan has a big lineup - Arohi/Shefali/muskan/Manjari and even a few ladies from the forum.Seeing such a long line he ran away from the serial. And now I believe the season is nearing end so my hope will not come true.

Unfortunately, Muskaan's out😭 bohot naa insafi hui hai... ðŸ˜† and specially, I think Kairav will break legacy of two marriages in the show if your speculations of gen ending soon comes true. 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Sbs segment trp s fine ..

Barc website have updated trp list in afternoon only .

https://twitter.com/isalilsand/status/1687018970749251584?t=Z56q4wcK4Q4R-MBTYXIMvQ&s=19

Edited by Aarthiviji - 10 months ago

Do you have link to BARC site? Because there are two forms of trp

And Gossips has later confirmed their ratings to be real... 

We really cannot comment which of the two is real unless we have it on BARC site or somewhere? 

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1687411339126521856?t=yhs0CeucIS-l7keEr9z8vw&s=19

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Do you have link to BARC site? Because there are two forms of trp

And Gossips has later confirmed their ratings to be real... 

We really cannot comment which of the two is real unless we have it on BARC site or somewhere? 

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1687411339126521856?t=yhs0CeucIS-l7keEr9z8vw&s=19

Barc website all can visit there is premium membership to pay they only can access the trp rating with viewership etc..

What i think is what we gossip tv posted is copied sbs walo posted and deviation of ,0.1 is some viewrship second difference..it has increased from previous week that's all..sbs segment would have picked approx numbers to roundup sort that's all.

Reach is what important than rating ..reach comes from ads etc ..profit basis ..so both are like calculation count deviation that's all 

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Was searching for Veenapai's thread. Came across this.download (10).jpeg

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Never got to choose TRP for a show before ðŸ˜† I will go with 2.1. It makes me happier. 

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Barc website all can visit there is premium membership to pay they only can access the trp rating with viewership etc..

What i think is what we gossip tv posted is copied sbs walo posted and deviation of ,0.1 is some viewrship second difference..it has increased from previous week that's all..sbs segment would have picked approx numbers to roundup sort that's all.

Reach is what important than rating ..reach comes from ads etc ..profit basis ..so both are like calculation count deviation that's all 

I seriously do not understand any of those things... So far people only cared for trp😆..

But if reach is RCH then it's same, if it's TS, then zee is getting more with Kundali ... So, whatever be the case, this show is losing it...