Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Toh bhai ka shaadi tudwaake biwi ka ghar basayegasmiley36.

Agar bada bhai apna pyar sacrifice karke chote bhai se shaadi karwa sakta hain toh chota bhai ka farz nahi banta bade bhaiyye ki shaadi tudwaake unko unki pyaar se milwaaye??? 🤷‍♀️

According to me rohit ka pehla case hi yehi hona chahiyesmiley20

Sab Abhira ke liye achha aadmi mang rahe hai lekin mujhe Rohit ke liye achhi aurat chahiyesmiley9. He is such a cutipie. He respects his wife, understands consent and literally worships his elder brother. He is going to heartbroken when he finds out the truthsmiley28. He deserves someone bettersmiley27

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Me too only watching for her smiley27 I never watched YRKKH before, I loved Samriddhi's last show too so watching this just for her smiley2

Originally posted by: Srivalli1212

Me and my mom are watching it for Samriddhi.

Her acting and character is soul of Gen4.💖

Originally posted by: Sawari67

Unfortunately TRP audience loves tracks like this. I never watched ghum but viewership wise it got massive numbers. This is why Shahi chose to copy ghum. To save yrkkh and it's working because show is already rebounding hard 

It is rebounding because pf the chemistry between Armaan and Abhira, Abhiras character graph and the actress’ superb acting skills and the family dynamics of the Poddars. It is not rebounding because of the ema. Ema is still not in the forefront.