Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

TRP prediction for last week episodes = 2.4

Posted: 9 months ago

You cannot go above my prediction ðŸ˜’

Nothingtosay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I don't think hc will stay post gen leap. So they will cast one more popular actor again to pull initial set of audience.

Agree! Also - I don’t see this show getting to 2.7 trp with this kind of story telling, it will be stuck only at 2.1/2.2…..they are not going to get desired TRP w/o fixing their female led, truth is majority of the people don’t connect with her anymore, all are sympathizing only with AB & they cannot run tracks just on that…

HC is not happy playing this gen itself, he will def not play next gen…who knows if he will stay after Oct, but I wouldn’t say he is wrong - who will want to play a character who is just crying & depressed all the time, it would be really exhausting for these people to play these heavy scenes day after day - it could be relaxing if they have some dance & fun elements - everything is gone, this is such a depressing show to watch right now! 

Agree if they continue like the way they are now there is no way they are going to get the trp they are looking for. Even 2 would be difficult. 

Doubt it will increase unless the sudden nee of Nav’s death initially may have got the Abhira supporters who were just waiting. This current week am sure no one would like the plot. 

reddit_toe thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Audience is also rejecting AK’s DPP as no one was able to relate to her.

TRP is the proof.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CveP_FBsBb7/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

TRP stable

Week 30, 2023

22nd July to 28th July 2023

Episodes:

1)22nd July: Akshara says Manjiri Ji knew about Abhir's punishment, still she did not tell this to you to Abhimanyu, She says to Manjiri Ji that you have problem with Abhir Abhinav Sharma, but see what is Abhir Abhimanyu Birla doing, Manjiri Ji scolds her, Akshara and Abhimanyu fight and say they don't want Abhir to be like each other, Akshara says she will take Abhir from here, Manjiri Ji says I will go to court and ancel permission to meet even on Sunday, Akshara sits there and says she won't leave, Manish Ji comes there and makes her understand, she leaves, Aarohi makes Abhir understand to not get angry, Akshara is worried, Abhinav encourages Akshara to go to office, Shivansh misbehaves with Abhir

2)23rd July: Abhimanyu and Shefali talk about Abhir and Shivansh, Abhimanyu tells Shefali to talk to Shivansh and he says he will talk to Abhir, Abhimanyu tries to talk to Abhir, but Abhir don't share anything with him, Surekha Ji gets Muskaan's tickets and she says surprise, Muskaan says I have not confirmed to transfer to Mumbai, Manish Ji says Kairav and Muskaan should decide, Muskaan says she don't want to go there, Mimi explains Muskaan to balance work and life, Akshara goes to Abhir's school, she and Abhir hug, Akshara sings song, children enjoy, Abhir requests principal to appoint her as their music teacher, next day Akshara comes there as Abhir's teacher, Abhir is happy, he says he will keep this as secret as Manjiri Ji won't like Akshara meeting him, Akshara thinks this way she can meet Abhir and he can share things with her

3)24th July: Akshara is happy that Abhir sang and enjoyed and was happy, Akshara gets court order that Manjiri Ji has cancelled Akshara and Abhinav meeting Abhir even on weekend, Kairav asks why just because Akshara met Abhir in his school, Abhimanyu says you cannot do this Manjiri Ji saying Abhir needs his mother, he says he will cancel this order, Akshara is angry, Abhinav tells her that we should go to Kasauli, Akshara refuses, Abhinav says Abhir can adjust with Abhimanyu and we will also get change, Muskaan says she will drop them, Abhir thinks music teacher is Akshara but is shocked to see someone else, Abhinav, Akshara and Muskaan leave, Abhimanyu comes to Goenkas and says he will file pettion to cancel this court order, he asks where is Akshara, Manish Ji signs Kairav not to tell about Akshara to Abhimanyu

4)25th July: Abhinav and Akshara comes to Kasauli and recalls moments spent with Abhir, Akshara imagines Abhir, Abhir asks Muskaan about Abhinav and Akshara, Muskaan tells they left for Kasauli, Abhir is shocked, Abhimanyu is also shattered, Akshara goes outside house, Abhinav covers her with shawl and says you cannot lose hope, Abhir is sad, he says I am problem for Abhinav and Akshara, Abhimanyu consoles Abhir and says they love you a lot, Abhir tells what Abhinav and Akshara told him when he came to Birla house, Abhinav makes Akshara sleep, Abhimanyu sings lullaby for Abhir, Abhimanyu decides to talk to Akshara

5)26th July: Akshara sees some boy Kabir and says he is my Abhir, Muskaan says good Abhinav and Akshara left, Abhimanyu comes to Goenkas and says he wants to talk to Akshara and Abhinav, Suwarna Ji says let them at least grieve, Abhimanyu says he won't go from here, Akshara prepares jam toast, Kabir gets scared, police and neighbours come there, Abhinav tells Akshara's condition is like this because of court's order, Akshara geys dizzy, she has high fever, Manish Ji calls Abhinav, Abhinav tries to hide about Akshara's condition, but Manish Ji says he knows something is there, Abhinav tells that Akshara has high fever, Abhimanyu hears it, Abhimanyu cries for Abhir and Akshara, Abhir is also sad while playing with Roohi, Aarohi explains Abhimanyu, Abhimanyu says he won't keep son away from mother, Manjiri Ji says what if Akshara is acting, Abhimanyu says she is really not well

6)27th July: Manjiri Ji says Akshara is doing drama, she wants you to give Abhir to her, Abhimanyu says she is not such, he says he will take Abhir to Kasauli, Abhir says mumma is not well, Roohi tells him to tell Abhimanyu to take you to visit her, he says Manjiri Ji is against it, he himself will go, Roohi gives him railway map, piggy bank, pepper spray, Abhir and Roohi plan and hide from Manjiri Ji, Akshara's condition is deteriorating, Abhimanyu packs bag, Abhir leaves, Abhinav cannot take Akshara to hospital due to flood, Abhimanyu is ready, Manjiri Ji tries to stop him, but he don't listen, he shouts for Abhir as he don't find him, Goenkas are worried for Akshara and discuss to go to Kasauli

7)28th July: Akshara watches Abhir's video but gets dizzy again, Abhimanyu and Aarohi tries to find Abhir, Parth and Shefali fight as Shefali thinks whether Shivansh did anything, Roohi decides to call Abhir, Abhimanyu asks her does she know about Abhir, she says no, Abhir sleeps midway, Doctor asks Abhinav to bring Abhir, Abhinav prepares to take Akshara to hospital, Muskaan says she will talk to Abhimanyu for taking Abhir to Akshara, Kairav supports her, driver says he will drop Abhir to pick up point, Abhir lies that one couple is his mummy papa, he is worried as he missed train, Akshara wakes up and shouts Abhir, Roohi calls Abhir, he falls, Akshara says Abhir is in some problem and I want to talk to him right now, Abhinav says tomorrow, Abhir cries

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail

I was right... 

Edited by Hetvi_12 - 9 months ago