~| YRKKH: Weekly TRP Thread #1:DTNt:pg-83 |~

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread!

This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain. Any other threads or posts regarding discussions on TRP of YRKKH will be merged into this thread.

Before posting, please bear in mind the main forum rules:

1. No Name Calling and direct or indirect Mocking of forum members or fandoms. 

2. No Blaming forum members, fandoms, characters, cast or crew regarding TRP outcomes.

3. No Fan base Groupism Or Instigating/Bullying any Member/Fan base.

4. No Personal Attacks on forum members, fandoms or cast and crew of the show.

5. No Bashing, Mocking or Name Calling of characters, actors or crew of the show.

6. No Slangs/Swear words/Curses/ Profanity in Posts.

7. No Moral Policing.

Any violation of the above rules on this thread will lead to direct raise in warning levels.

Reporting posts that you find violating IF COC is fine and encouraged.

Follow IF COC at all times during discussions.

Lastly remember to have fun and enjoy your time!

Regards,

YRKKH DT

Reference: Attention: Discussion Rules. Please read and pay heed!

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 9 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

My only question is regarding point 2, what will we discuss if we aren't allowed to identify what (it's mostly who) caused to trp to reduce or increase. I mean, some character (fictional) will most likely be blamed while analyzing the rating every week - it's usually debate around Abhinav's ddp, Akshara's screaming, Abhimanyu's anger, Manjiri's insecurities, and so on. 

Rest all other rules are clear and easy to follow. 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 9 months ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

My only question is regarding point 2, what will we discuss if we aren't allowed to identify what (it's mostly who) caused to trp to reduce or increase. I mean, some character (fictional) will most likely be blamed while analyzing the rating every week - it's usually debate around Abhinav's ddp, Akshara's screaming, Abhimanyu's anger, Manjiri's insecurities, and so on. 

Rest all other rules are clear and easy to follow. 

Of course you can discuss and analyse, that's the point of the thread. But blatant blaming and mockery is not allowed. Like it happened in the earlier thread.

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Of course you can discuss and analyse, that's the point of the thread. But blatant blaming and mockery is not allowed. Like it happened in the earlier thread.

Just curious is this rule made today or was it there before?

Because since the time I've been on this forum, every wk for past 6 mts. in the trp threads characters are blamed for low trps & one character is hailed for trps. Never saw any such rule being applied on those posts.

Sutapasima thumbnail

To reply to all of you I remind you to go through the guidelines here 

India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules

and quoting the site admin’s strict warning from that post here.

Any abusive / derogatory post against anyone will simply be deleted and warning level increased. People MUST express their views or criticism in a civil manner. 

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

We can never predict TRP trends.

It’s not always not dependent on the week it’s calculated for it’s the whole track. It’s how exciting the promo is, or what dram is promised in precap from previous weeks

I am not sure even makers know and can predict accurately. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Also, I feel as audience, we can only guess but what worked and what did not work that only makers know. And the channel. 

Other than those everything is a guess. And we cannot be sure what got TRP and what did not. 

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Also, I feel as audience, we can only guess but what worked and what did not work that only makers know. And the channel. 

Other than those everything is a guess. And we cannot be sure what got TRP and what did not. 

I feel even makers aren't sure here what's bringing trps.. The way narrative keeps changing within episodes it feels like some sort of inky pinky ponky is going on!

Edited by verve - 9 months ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

TRP prediction for last week episodes = 2.4

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

TRP prediction for last week episodes = 2.4

Hope it's 2.0

But I think it will be 4.0😳