Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Birlas

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i want abhir to come back to torture akshara if not then he will be the hero smiley36

In x app I saw a post. According to it HC can play abhir perfectly. Post is comparing HC's recent photo with the one from gen3. I gotta say the post is absolutely right. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shalu1786

In x app I saw a post. According to it HC can play abhir perfectly. Post is comparing HC's recent photo with the one from gen3. I gotta say the post is absolutely right. 

HC can come back as abhira birla and become the lead smiley36 sare gen 3 fans wapas ajayengesmiley36

shalu1786 thumbnail

Team Birlas

i want abhir to come back to torture akshara if 0not then he will be the hero smiley36

Unfortunately akshara is dying 😂

shalu1786 thumbnail

Team Birlas

HC can come back as abhira birla and become the lead smiley36 sare gen 3 fans wapas ajayengesmiley36

If HC played abhir he will become the ML changing the entire plot. Between 2 sisters the one abhir support will get more importance. A 360° turn. 

Roj aunty tho kya hum kobhi ye sawal ara hi hai WHY? smiley37 after all the torture for a single character why this kind of news is circulating? smiley44

What they don't know is that some characters cannot be played by another actor because in here we got connected to him through HC. Deko new Ak ko, I dun even get that Ak vibe from her. 

SP tho mere demag karab kar diya with that supposed surprise smiley23

Thatz the logic of makers smiley39. Ak was used as a plot devise to set the course of the story whereas Ab was used as a TRP device smiley37.  

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Abhimanyu returning without Abhir? How cruel of them to make an adult Abhimanyu alive but kill poor little kid Abhir smiley19

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Abhimanyu returning without Abhir? How cruel of them to make an adult Abhimanyu alive but kill poor little kid Abhir smiley19

High chances are that it is fake news used for a bait to get viewers which they did in gen 3 as well.