Users

Frequent Posters

dotheDrama thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 months ago

I am sorry for what you had to go through. 😒 

More power to you!! πŸ€—

These writers have made a joke out of reality. They will do anything and everything to white wash and glorify the FL and her decisions. They basically made a mess of the show and now things are only getting worse. Just like Akshara’s life post WD. πŸ™‚

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Yes! 

I’m glad he spoke for himself as a biological dad and for his dead son ( Abhir’s twin ) and Neil. β­οΈ

How can a mother not even have any emotion for her dead child? πŸ˜•

I’ve seen parents weep over their dead child irrespective of whether its miscarriage or mishap which lead to child’s death.. and also carrying on with their lives with their other biological kids.. but they’ll never forget on or stop grieving over their dead child.. 

My still talks about her first baby(my eldest brother). She lost him right after his birth(two hours) unfortunately my mom was unconscious and couldn't even see him properly. Years have passed she have three children now all grown up. She still remembers it's not like she is greiving till date but she talks and also occasionally mentions that maybe diet that time was a miss and all. 

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: hari15

Phele koi toh meri doubt ko clear kardo. 

Who plans a grand outing outside city that too with a kid in hands in a rain that causes floods and leads to breaking of bridge. 

Son should ask ,from where did she get money to plan a grand outing in a resort, when she has become kangaal  with his surgery and his expenses ,as said to him..

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Son should ask ,from where did she get money to plan a grand outing in a resort, when she has become kangaal  with his surgery and his expenses ,as said to him..

My financial sentiments are hurt coz mere account mein Akshara se thode se jyada paise hain yet main akele ki trip plan nahi kr paarhi πŸ€£

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chaipaani

My still talks about her first baby(my eldest brother). She lost him right after his birth(two hours) unfortunately my mom was unconscious and couldn't even see him properly. Years have passed she have three children now all grown up. She still remembers it's not like she is greiving till date but she talks and also occasionally mentions that maybe diet that time was a miss and all. 

as a mother we get pain seeing abhir amd get anger on ak. 

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

as a mother we get pain seeing abhir amd get anger on ak. 

Infact here also instead of getting worried that her baby is stuck and condition outside is not good she was more interested in yelling at AbhiM and guilt tripping him. Dhoondlo phele pta karlo 

cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

My mother also had a miscarriage, and even before she knew she was pregnant, it was the miscarriage that told her she was expecting. And she still talks about the emotional pain she felt when she found out. In fact when she conceived my sister, she told us that when she planned, she refused to even leave the house after that till doctors said it was safe because she was scared of a repeat. In fact, she lost her father during that time but still made sure she kept her mental health good because she couldn't go through the trauma of losing her child again. And same with my father, he still regrets going on that trip, even though none of them knew at that time.

Parents don't forget their child even if they didn't know they existed also before losing them. Here Akshara seems to have removed her child from her mind because she got Abhir. And when Abhimanyu showed her the truth, that Manjari is wrong and insecure but has reasons, she still didn't put herself in Manjiri's shoes.

Akshara moved on right? The first point of that is that you don't care only about your ex. But here , all she cares about is hurting him. And Abhinav, I am sorry, but a life partner isn't there to only support always, he or she is also there to guide you when you are being wrong. But here both the parents are so insecure of Abhir loving Abhimanyu, that they are ok with Abhir being upset just to get their agenda. I cannot accept them as parents since Abhir is just being used by them to hurt Abhimanyu, nothing else. Abhimanyu told her, she was planning to make sure he doesn't meet Abhir, and yet she didn't remember that he got her there for her celebration without asking also. Abhimanyu might have been wrong on the white day, but that doesn't justify what Akshara is doing just because she is a mother! 

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 9 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Infact here also instead of getting worried that her baby is stuck and condition outside is not good she was more interested in yelling at AbhiM and guilt tripping him. Dhoondlo phele pta karlo 

whats outing in barish. Manjari safely kept kid . orelse kuch khaand hoke kisiko udati hi πŸ₯³πŸ™

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: cutepigs

My mother also had a miscarriage, and even before she knew she was pregnant, it was the miscarriage that told her she was expecting. And she still talks about the emotional pain she felt when she found out. In fact when she conceived my sister, she told us that when she planned, she refused to even leave the house after that till doctors said it was safe because she was scared of a repeat. In fact, she lost her father during that time but still made sure she kept her mental health good because she couldn't go through the trauma of losing her child again. And same with my father, he still regrets going on that trip, even though none of them knew at that time.

Parents don't forget their child even if they didn't know they existed also before losing them. Here Akshara seems to have removed her child from her mind because she got Abhir, that's not what happens in real! And when Abhimanyu showed her the truth, that Manjari is wrong and insecure but has reasons, she still didn't put herself in Manjiri's shoes.

Akshara moved on right? The first point of that is that you don't care only about your ex. But here , all she cares about is hurting him. And Abhinav, I am sorry, but a life partner isn't there to only support always, he or she is also there to guide you when you are being wrong. But here both the parents are so insecure of Abhir loving Abhimanyu, that they are ok with Abhir being upset just to get their agenda. I cannot accept them as parents since Abhir is just being used by them to hurt Abhimanyu, nothing else. Abhimanyu told her, she was planning to make sure he doesn't meet Abhir, and yet she didn't remember that he got her there for her celebration without asking also. Abhimanyu might have been wrong on the white day, but that doesn't justify what Akshara is doing just because she is a mother! 

as i am seeing pain in my friends side i want to share my pain. I lost my kid in a mc 8th month start. Doctors cant save the kid against me and my hubby chose me. I already have a son 3 yr old. I cant come out of that trauma for 2 yrs. I was mentally gone but hubby gave me that support.by gods grace i am blessed with a daughter after 2 yrs. Still that pain is pain for me it has been 17 yrs now. But i get all the memories and that connect which i cant hold as mom. When ak said mc pain i was like one month old mc she is raising as sympathy factor. Though pain is pain i know it but what about neil death her favourite bhai devar friend who saved her life and died. Sorry to say my pain openly. 

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

whats outing in barish. Manjari safely kept kid . orelse kuch khaand hoke kisiko udati hi πŸ₯³πŸ™

Aaj kal akshara ka time is very good more like her victims because of her carelessness. 

Mimi saved from gas stove by surekha, swarna. 

Now kid getting caught in toofan was saved through manju keeping all kids safe in a hotel.