Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: cutepigs

My cousin and his ex wife have a daughter who lives with wife and he has weekend visitation rights. Really ugly divorce, from both sides. But she never stops the daughter and my cousin meeting from each other, irrespective of day, she was 8 when the divorce and custody got final on paper, had been going since she was 6, but both parents had explained to her so nicely that she is actually happy with the arrangement and joins her dad in all the family events.

In real life, people who do what Akshara and abhinav are doing, trying to turn Abhir against Abhimanyu by the whole snatching thing and then breaking his heart to send him, those parents are the ones that get called out for their negativity and the parent who is happy with his child doing and being with who he wants to be with, is considered as the "good" parent. But ITV hai, toh ulta hi dikhaenge because Mahan toh FL ko hi banna hai, no matter woh kitni hi galat ho.

I personally don't like these self righteous people..they are hypocrites. With superior complex(regarding their emotions & that they are only always right and do right) 

And we can see it when Nav gets angry if someone says you are not achaa. 

Edited by chaipaani - 9 months ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

I cant stand the show and the achai couple doing their DDP while ignoring anybody else's pain, so didn't see the ending but did see Abhimanyu again being sad before precap, so him talking to his son is completely dependent on him putting himself together and Abhir also letting him talk. When he tried the prince and princess story, Abhir stopped him.

One good thing I am hoping to get from this is that Abhir is aware Abhimanyu loves him a lot, even though he doesn't want that right now, and he sees that Abhimanyu is ready and happy to take him to his parents whenever he wants to. So when Akshara wins the custody, which she obviously will thanks to the writers obsession with Akshnav and MA nai jeeti toh ladai khatam nai hui, and then doesn't let Abhir and Abhimanyu meet, Abhir would know the difference between his parents and Abhimanyu and do have some value for Abhimanyu.

This promo about maa glorification...blah blah...whatever..but she won't get solo custody..

Kajol ko bhi malum nahi hoga that what crimes this so called maa has done 😆..Kajol has made fun of her too with Ak 

But I trust Abhir - he said that once i know him, i will never leave my real wale papa...Abhir will definitely miss Abhimaniyu or value him as much when he is away from him...

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The humane thing by Akshara to Abhir after birth should have been say his real father died and this greatest Pathiji is his step dad. 

How can you handover father's right to a stranger you known for less than a year... This great Pathiji, what did he do? that her own family wouldn't have done if she went to them. This goes to show how much she values relationships. 

What happened to the guy you professed to love more than a year(at least I guess) not once you thought about him when you saw your child???

She could have made her Patiji an uncle or step dad but she had to stoop so low and make him dad to her son. Only a human who doesn't value relations would do this. Any x and y become father to her child.

Abhimanyu called it an insult to be referred as a stranger to his own son. But I call this shameful because as a mother she did absolute wrong to her son.

There is nothing wrong in hating a guy you once you loved and move on with someone else but who made you god and punish an innocent child, lie about his paternity...

And we are all arguing about why he/she is right and who did the most hurtful thing.

Ak couldn't stand one day not seeing her son and is screaming about how criminal all are to her but for Six years these Birllas ( as per her view) mourning a dead son and unborn kids while she was creating her own happy family... How come no remorse for what she did???

Funny how she listed things she did for Abhimanyu, and allow him into their life when all she did was to shove her happy family life in his face and let him hear his son call someone else dad... Wow great you are truly selfless Ak.

cheeze go and marry anyone but hiding about kids you had. It's unethical, immoral. It's a double edged sword when all of us decide to be a judge and jury.

Say sorry to Abhir for lying about his paternity which is his right. 

As for Abira it doesn't exist the day abhimanyu threw her out. These two were never a couple who supported each other.. So yeah whatever.

Just want to make one thing clear please don't say it was right to lie about fatherhood and give someone else name as a father in birth certificate. ITS PLAIN WRONG. No matter what the other party did.

Yes what Abimanyu did wrong/cruel and she should never go back to him if she wishes. But did he not deserve to know he is a father...Heck NO!!! There are lots deadbeat dad's out there Abimanyu is not one of them. 

And one last thing this Pathiji such a inhuman person calls everyone by relations but took the most sacred one without ounce of guilt/decency...

DT notes post edited to remove portions breaking COC 

Edited by Sutapasima - 9 months ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Son should ask ,from where did she get money to plan a grand outing in a resort, when she has become kangaal  with his surgery and his expenses ,as said to him..

Betu tu kyun chinta karta hai...

Hum besharam hai...tere buddy mamu hai na bills bharne ke liye 🤪

Then betu will ask - tu muje kyun bola ki mein financial burden hun jab buddy hi sab bills bhar rahe hai 

woh isliye ki agar tum chale jaoge tab hi to hamara number lagega....buddy hamare bill bharenge 😛

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I cant stand the show and the achai couple doing their DDP while ignoring anybody else's pain, so didn't see the ending but did see Abhimanyu again being sad before precap, so him talking to his son is completely dependent on him putting himself together and Abhir also letting him talk. When he tried the prince and princess story, Abhir stopped him.

One good thing I am hoping to get from this is that Abhir is aware Abhimanyu loves him a lot, even though he doesn't want that right now, and he sees that Abhimanyu is ready and happy to take him to his parents whenever he wants to. So when Akshara wins the custody, which she obviously will thanks to the writers obsession with Akshnav and MA nai jeeti toh ladai khatam nai hui, and then doesn't let Abhir and Abhimanyu meet, Abhir would know the difference between his parents and Abhimanyu and do have some value for Abhimanyu.

ak won't get custody as sharmas with nav or solo also they have no money to raise kid and she will take away kid to some other place along with nav have disguise total fraud family name fake ids for all so that none can reach. They lie easily saying some thing on Birlas or Goenkas to keep kid shut.🙏so she should not get custody any day  

cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

This promo about maa glorification...blah blah...whatever..but she won't get solo custody..

Kajol ko bhi malum nahi hoga that what crimes this so called maa has done 😆..Kajol has made fun of her too with Ak 

But I trust Abhir - he said that once i know him, i will never leave my real wale papa...Abhir will definitely miss Abhimaniyu or value him as much when he is away from him...

As long as Abhir does value Abhimanyu and his love, I don't think even Abhimanyu cares where Abhir loves. He never did. He just wanted to be a part of his son's life. 

cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ak won't get custody as sharmas with nav or solo also they have no money to raise kid and she will take away kid to some other place along with nav have disguise total fraud family name fake ids for all so that none can reach. They lie easily saying some thing on Birlas or Goenkas to keep kid shut.🙏so she should not get custody any day  

She is capable of doing that even without solo custody, which is what scared Manjari also. If she stops screaming, nothing of the visitation rights taken and all would have happened. Manjari got angry on Akshara for repeatedly coming with no permission or call, Akshara screamed on Manjari for her husband's rights, which she is right to do as a  wife, but sadly Abhir saw only the Manjari angry on Akshara part and got angry on Manjari. If Akshara wants to say she doesn't think Abhimanyu is capable of being the father, has she taught her son to behave that ways with grown ups? We all have family issues, there is nothing known as perfect families and kids misbehave, but it's nobody's faults. I remember once getting angry on my Nani because she said something to my mom, my mother scolded me for my behavior but my Nani never blamed anyone, my mom or my dad, because it was me acting out, so the blame was also me. No parent sits and teaches their kids any of such things, so Akshara pointing fingers at Abhimanyu is so wrong, especially when he has had no chance also to teach his kid anything.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

I absolutely like what you are telling, feeling and reviewing it positively inspite of what all nonsense that Acchara (yes that's the spelling for her now🤨) spits venom on Abhimanyu. 

I want to ask others also, putting across my thots ; just think for once in this angle: isn't Acchara not disrespecting and trashing herself when she says "Paraya kay saath bhej diya merey betay kO" to Abhimanyu ☹️ So when she wanted his love, when he gave her all the attention, supported her in many ways (except white day which traumatized him also), when she went into his vest to show her love and made babies with him, he was not paraya but her apna pati. Is she not belittling that child also as paraya cuz, after all if the sperm donor has become a stranger how is this miracle baby she created is  her's and not a stranger's child 🤨 

Is she behaving like this because, Nav is by her side and doesn't question her at all for all the lies and falsehoods that she says because he has his own selfish reasons 🙄 The fact is, Abhinav and Acchara relationship itself was / is built on lies and fraud. The writers did not do justice to the Female lead character at all, they just blindly went on to glorify a cameo which has been pulled for so long. If, writers were  confident, had guts, they could have created a parallel love story of NavRa with a beautiful second chance shadi, the joint custody case with Abhimanyu, his regrets and second thots  to move on with his "once vile" Saali Arohi who seems to have redeemed herself after Ruhi's birth, etc. But, no, writers are giving a micro hope that Abhira can happen provided TRPs remain stable or they can give reunion for a short time before take a generation leap. isn't it 🤔

Viji 

LoveHC thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Copying my response from my other thread stating why Mrs Sharma has become poisonous. Yes- rejection is one reason. But the only issue is that’s not prominent in her writing. She stated how she needed Abhimanyu during pregnancy just once in 7 months - when they confronted the day he found out about abhirs truth. And then when asked - she said to manjiri that no one came to look for me. I haven’t watched for more than 1.5 months so don’t know if she’s stated it again but I doubt. It appears as though more than Abhimanyu and Birlas not caring for her that day, several other reasons are reasons for her poison and hatred for birlas and Abhimanyu - Abhimanyu who supported her 200% till that day called out her stupidities which she didn’t expect. Abhimanyu who stood by her like a rock despite Kairav accused for abetment to suicide for Anisha - questioned her logically and didn’t buy her crap answers that day. Abhimanyu didn’t defend her in front of birlas after Neil and 1 twins death. Birlas and Abhimanyu didn’t hail her and call her mahaan, selfless, greatest human ever to walk on Earth for saving the girls that dreaded day. Abhimanyu and birlas didn’t come looking after brainless princess when she ran away in a random bus. Abhimanyu did a horrible horrible thing - in those 7 months he looked after his mother, helped his mother recover from trauma, took care of Arohi and family instead of looking for princess in those 7 months. All these are the main reasons it appears. I still would have connected with her slightly if sole reason was Abhimanyu giving up on their relationship - but from where do I bring sympathy for a wife/mother who didn’t understand pain of family losing son/mother losing son/brother losing kid like brother?. Yes she too was in trauma - no denying that and no excuse for Birlas not looking out for her those 7 months but let’s keep that apart. Everything is mutual. One small inconvenience to Goenkas and she holds collar and shouts - Birlas lost 3 lives and she still expected pampering/understanding that specific day? Why this hypocrisy? She couldn’t just listen to Abhimanyu that 1 day and go to Goenkas to give them space? 

TBH I now feel Mrs Sharmas name itself has become a bad word. It would be a huge insult/offense to anyone who gets compared to her. So much poison that she doesn’t give a damn about own sons well being - we’ve seen that since 7 months. She didn’t respect her sons right to truth about his real father. No respect for sanctity of father son relationship. She already insulted the sanctity of her and Abhimanyu’s relationship several times in past. About moving on - it’s accepted by audience usually if ex partner has really done something horrid like cheating or is abusive etc. Reason why leap failed is Abhimanyu is not close to what I just said. Anyways its absolutely her right to move on with whoever she wants - just leave Abhimanyu Abhir alone. Now many ppl like me don’t care if Mrs Sharma moves on or even exists for that matter. I’m just waiting for Mr Sharma farewell so I can watch Abhimanyu and kids unfiltered with no unnecessary interference by useless cameo.