Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: cutepigs

My mother also had a miscarriage, and even before she knew she was pregnant, it was the miscarriage that told her she was expecting. And she still talks about the emotional pain she felt when she found out. In fact when she conceived my sister, she told us that when she planned, she refused to even leave the house after that till doctors said it was safe because she was scared of a repeat. In fact, she lost her father during that time but still made sure she kept her mental health good because she couldn't go through the trauma of losing her child again. And same with my father, he still regrets going on that trip, even though none of them knew at that time.

Parents don't forget their child even if they didn't know they existed also before losing them. Here Akshara seems to have removed her child from her mind because she got Abhir, that's not what happens in real! And when Abhimanyu showed her the truth, that Manjari is wrong and insecure but has reasons, she still didn't put herself in Manjiri's shoes.

Akshara moved on right? The first point of that is that you don't care only about your ex. But here , all she cares about is hurting him. And Abhinav, I am sorry, but a life partner isn't there to only support always, he or she is also there to guide you when you are being wrong. But here both the parents are so insecure of Abhir loving Abhimanyu, that they are ok with Abhir being upset just to get their agenda. I cannot accept them as parents since Abhir is just being used by them to hurt Abhimanyu, nothing else. Abhimanyu told her, she was planning to make sure he doesn't meet Abhir, and yet she didn't remember that he got her there for her celebration without asking also. Abhimanyu might have been wrong on the white day, but that doesn't justify what Akshara is doing just because she is a mother! 

He was wrong and he is saying constantly that anger ruined things. But the way Akshara is behaving now isn't justified. 

I don't understand her logic anymore, her not being empathetic towards Neil and the unborn baby. 

I am not able to relate to the moving on part too coz if you still hold grudges and your every reaction is to blame your ex maybe you need councelling. Let them go is what moving on means. Let that love go, let that anger go. 

It should be very neutral infact that Okay all we have is a baby together nothing else. 

Abhi seems to accept this fact more than her. 

I absolutely loved how he handled the drunk confession and today too he doesn't even flinch with hand(wrist) holding it was focused for the audience but Abhi was like yeah this doesn't matter to me just stop blaming me all the time you are not a saint either. 

I think I am relating to Abhi more coz i am that kind of a person. Not perfect, might have hurt few people i loved in past, i was hurt too. Maybe I still ponders about what ifs sometime but over all I accept the reality. 

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

as i am seeing pain in my friends side i want to share my pain. I lost my kid in a mc 8th month start. Doctors cant save the kid against me and my hubby chose me. I already have a son 3 yr old. I cant come out of that trauma for 2 yrs. I was mentally gone but hubby gave me that support.by gods grace i am blessed with a daughter after 2 yrs. Still that pain is pain for me it has been 17 yrs now. But i get all the memories and that connect which i cant hold as mom. When ak said mc pain i was like one month old mc she is raising as sympathy factor. Though pain is pain i know it but what about neil death her favourite bhai devar friend who saved her life and died. Sorry to say my pain openly. 

I am sorry that you lost your baby. 

My heart goes out to all the mothers here who shared their stories of MC. I couldn't relate much to this. But with the women around me and reading your story I can bet it's painful and very challenging emotionally. 

Women are definitely wired differently and stronger than they say β€οΈ

But I understand it is definitely not like how they're showing AK at the moment. It would be better if makers actually makes upto it as her coping mechanism to omit the things that caused her pain like Neil and the baby. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Guys carry on πŸ˜Š i am sort of stuck with some major critical work see you all in the evening😊

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Noorain13

That’s exactly what I said. If you were to call out people for praising him then call out those who are making fun of him as well to follow the rules of staying on topic :) 

i am yet to read all comments. I am stuck with some critical work. 

But now since mod has said they can post things we just need to report. I don't see any reason for asking them to stop πŸ˜Š

Edited by firewings_diya - 9 months ago
sunshining thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

as i am seeing pain in my friends side i want to share my pain. I lost my kid in a mc 8th month start. Doctors cant save the kid against me and my hubby chose me. I already have a son 3 yr old. I cant come out of that trauma for 2 yrs. I was mentally gone but hubby gave me that support.by gods grace i am blessed with a daughter after 2 yrs. Still that pain is pain for me it has been 17 yrs now. But i get all the memories and that connect which i cant hold as mom. When ak said mc pain i was like one month old mc she is raising as sympathy factor. Though pain is pain i know it but what about neil death her favourite bhai devar friend who saved her life and died. Sorry to say my pain openly. 

I am so sorry to hear your loss Meher. I can see the pain still persists, glad you are at least able to talk about it. Thanks for sharing. 

I had previously shared this. When I was 10 weeks pregnant with my twins, I thought I had lost one of them, fortunately I hadnt. But in the 2-3 hrs I thought I had lost 1 or both of them, were the longest and worst hrs of my life. Even now when I think about it I shiver, so can understand what you must have gone through and probably still are. 

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: hari15

Aaj kal akshara ka time is very good more like her victims because of her carelessness. 

Mimi saved from gas stove by surekha, swarna. 

Now kid getting caught in toofan was saved through manju keeping all kids safe in a hotel. 

Ak ka time nai,others have good time bach gayee from her karnamas se..by the grace of her Kanhaji..woh log bach gayee.. nahi tho kya chilana ka mauka mileage...

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chaipaani

I am sorry that you lost your baby. 

My heart goes out to all the mothers here who shared their stories of MC. I couldn't relate much to this. But with the women around me and reading your story I can bet it's painful and very challenging emotionally. 

Women are definitely wired differently and stronger than they say β€οΈ

But I understand it is definitely not like how they're showing AK at the moment. It would be better if makers actually makes upto it as her coping mechanism to omit the things that caused her pain like Neil and the baby. 

a mothers pain is untold. Its only felt. Neil is ema kid of harsh. Which women will bring that kid home and adopt that rejected kid by hubby for her son. She adopted that kid as hers we should think that way  for abhis happiness. That's their spl bomd shown and abhi is fulfilling that responsibility as his. He threw ak didnt listen in anger but there is a stop to anything. How long you give hate and dance on someone spoil your kids future of life in facade. 

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

a mothers pain is untold. Its only felt. Neil is ema kid of harsh. Which women will bring that kid home and adopt that rejected kid by hubby for her son. She adopted that kid as hers we should think that way  for abhis happiness. That's their spl bomd shown and abhi is fulfilling that responsibility as his. He threw ak didnt listen in anger but there is a stop to anything. How long you give hate and dance on someone spoil your kids future of life in facade. 

Agreed. Manjari have her own faults but she is definitely not as bad as some claims. The fact that Neil's birth mother also abandoned him what was the guarantee that a man like Harsh will even let her meet him if she must have told the truth. It's what if situation and very easy to blame but hard to do. 

Akshara's leaving AbhiM/BH i understand her marrying someone else i get it but how confidently she denies AbhiM fatherly rights

Paraya. You made him paraya. 

Your own child is now confused who his dad is. 

If this doesn't break COC- If you remember that Imran(Farhan) in ZNMD got to know about his father when his foster father died. He loved him. He was his abbu yet Imran wanted to know about his father. 

Similarly a small kid wanted to know and when they tell him how they tell him. I don't know how that's fine with a lot of people. Obviously if someone tells a kid in that way woh yahi kahega nahi jaana. He his 6 usko smjhaya jaa skta. When he was small ap aaskte the bol dete sabko k you are marrying again. Yeh bacha hai let's decide how and what to do and if then AbhiM was like mere haq and all main hatred smjh ti but she chooses to hide and lie( I am glad he is saying that on sat) or honestly chupana tha toh aaate hi mat kabhi no matter what. 

Actually she is mad k jhooth pakda gya πŸ€£

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Agreed. Manjari have her own faults but she is definitely not as bad as some claims. The fact that Neil's birth mother also abandoned him what was the guarantee that a man like Harsh will even let her meet him if she must have told the truth. It's what if situation and very easy to blame but hard to do. 

Akshara's leaving AbhiM/BH i understand her marrying someone else i get it but how confidently she denies AbhiM fatherly rights

Paraya. You made him paraya. 

Your own child is now confused who his dad is. 

If this doesn't break COC- If you remember that Imran(Farhan) in ZNMD got to know about his father when his foster father died. He loved him. He was his abbu yet Imran wanted to know about his father. 

Similarly a small kid wanted to know and when they tell him how they tell him. I don't know how that's fine with a lot of people. Obviously if someone tells a kid in that way woh yahi kahega nahi jaana. He his 6 usko smjhaya jaa skta. When he was small ap aaskte the bol dete sabko k you are marrying again. Yeh bacha hai let's decide how and what to do and if then AbhiM was like mere haq and all main hatred smjh ti but she chooses to hide and lie( I am glad he is saying that on sat) or honestly chupana tha toh aaate hi mat kabhi no matter what. 

Actually she is mad k jhooth pakda gya πŸ€£

if a mother confuses 2 fathers what will kid get court baap , home baap ,is he in an age to get how legal baap comes or how second baap there. Who has to clear it. She is dancing there as if she is mahan. We should not lie to kids. Tell what it is. They understand accordingly. 

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

if a mother confuses 2 fathers what will kid get court baap , home baap ,is he in an age to get how legal baap comes or how second baap there. Who has to clear it. She is dancing there as if she is mahan. We should not lie to kids. Tell what it is. They understand accordingly. 

Exactly. In my family where there's such cases. All bacha log are chill they know papa kaun hai. Step papa kaun hai and all 

Agar mummy dhang se smjhaaye toh yeh transition possible tha Abhir k liye