Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Exactly. In my family where there's such cases. All bacha log are chill they know papa kaun hai. Step papa kaun hai and all 

Agar mummy dhang se smjhaaye toh yeh transition possible tha Abhir k liye 

if she makes him understand total white day neil day bus day will cone out. So they are keeping it shut. 

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

if she makes him understand total white day neil day bus day will cone out. So they are keeping it shut. 

Yeh bhi hai but I don't think AK understand k yes usne nahi maara, woh Ar ki khushiya nahi cheen na chahti thi but woh galat kahan thi. 

Like AbhiM is at that point where be realised k gusse se sab kaam bigadte hain

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Yeh bhi hai but I don't think AK understand k yes usne nahi maara, woh Ar ki khushiya nahi cheen na chahti thi but woh galat kahan thi. 

Like AbhiM is at that point where be realised k gusse se sab kaam bigadte hain

they cant touch white day to kid nor bus day. They emit ignore and keep ml of that parts any day. As destruction is done and rights gone 6 yrs both got penance. Kid got rights and he will fix one baap done. Only neil is left as they need to hook them back to square 1

cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

as i am seeing pain in my friends side i want to share my pain. I lost my kid in a mc 8th month start. Doctors cant save the kid against me and my hubby chose me. I already have a son 3 yr old. I cant come out of that trauma for 2 yrs. I was mentally gone but hubby gave me that support.by gods grace i am blessed with a daughter after 2 yrs. Still that pain is pain for me it has been 17 yrs now. But i get all the memories and that connect which i cant hold as mom. When ak said mc pain i was like one month old mc she is raising as sympathy factor. Though pain is pain i know it but what about neil death her favourite bhai devar friend who saved her life and died. Sorry to say my pain openly. 

It's a good thing you are able to share it. And I really hope these ITV people stop using real life problems and showing them in such poor light to glorify characters. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I am glad that my thread served some purpose ❤️ stay strong everyone 🤗 i just read few comments 😊 you guys are really strong 👍🏼

cutepigs thumbnail

He was wrong and he is saying constantly that anger ruined things. But the way Akshara is behaving now isn't justified. 

I don't understand her logic anymore, her not being empathetic towards Neil and the unborn baby. 

I am not able to relate to the moving on part too coz if you still hold grudges and your every reaction is to blame your ex maybe you need councelling. Let them go is what moving on means. Let that love go, let that anger go. 

It should be very neutral infact that Okay all we have is a baby together nothing else. 

Abhi seems to accept this fact more than her. 

I absolutely loved how he handled the drunk confession and today too he doesn't even flinch with hand(wrist) holding it was focused for the audience but Abhi was like yeah this doesn't matter to me just stop blaming me all the time you are not a saint either. 

I think I am relating to Abhi more coz i am that kind of a person. Not perfect, might have hurt few people i loved in past, i was hurt too. Maybe I still ponders about what ifs sometime but over all I accept the reality. 

Exactly! I like that Abhimanyu doesn't care about Akshara and Abhinav's marriage anymore, he doesn't care what she does or doesn't do, as long as it doesn't involve his son. She was the one who "moved on" and then hugged only Abhimanyu after Abhir's operation when he was the one who kept within his boundary, and the very next scene, the woman's gratefulness was gone because Abhir was saved and Abhimanyu wasn't needed anymore.

Akshara is coming off as a user. Somebody who uses people around her for her advantage and then when they start behaving their own way, she discards them after a lot of disrespect. Nobody is negating her pain, but when Abhimanyu compared her and Manjiri for the pain, she still didn't care to introspect. That's my issue with her, she doesn't care about anything but herself, which is also ok, if you are ok with being called selfish, which also she isn't ok with. I don't want to comment on Abhinav because when he refuses to accept Abhimanyu as Abhir's parent too, why should I accept him as Abhir's parent and think it is ok for him to comment between 2 parents. A life partner who can't help his or her life partner grow as a human being, is useless as one. And plus his self respect and achai comes and goes, so I don't have a lot of respect for him.

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: cutepigs

Exactly! I like that Abhimanyu doesn't care about Akshara and Abhinav's marriage anymore, he doesn't care what she does or doesn't do, as long as it doesn't involve his son. She was the one who "moved on" and then hugged only Abhimanyu after Abhir's operation when he was the one who kept within his boundary, and the very next scene, the woman's gratefulness was gone because Abhir was saved and Abhimanyu wasn't needed anymore.

Akshara is coming off as a user. Somebody who uses people around her for her advantage and then when they start behaving their own way, she discards them after a lot of disrespect. Nobody is negating her pain, but when Abhimanyu compared her and Manjiri for the pain, she still didn't care to introspect. That's my issue with her, she doesn't care about anything but herself, which is also ok, if you are ok with being called selfish, which also she isn't ok with. I don't want to comment on Abhinav because when he refuses to accept Abhimanyu as Abhir's parent too, why should I accept him as Abhir's parent and think it is ok for him to comment between 2 parents. A life partner who can't help his or her life partner grow as a human being, is useless as one. And plus his self respect and achai comes and goes, so I don't have a lot of respect for him.

Exactly years have passed where is the growth. They both seems to get pretty offended when someone call them out. 

It's them who couldn't find out a better way to explain the kid. I hope now that AbhiM knows that they did something wrong and that's why Jr is more sad. He talks to him. 

cutepigs thumbnail

Exactly years have passed where is the growth. They both seems to get pretty offended when someone call them out. 

It's them who couldn't find out a better way to explain the kid. I hope now that AbhiM knows that they did something wrong and that's why Jr is more sad. He talks to him. 

I cant stand the show and the achai couple doing their DDP while ignoring anybody else's pain, so didn't see the ending but did see Abhimanyu again being sad before precap, so him talking to his son is completely dependent on him putting himself together and Abhir also letting him talk. When he tried the prince and princess story, Abhir stopped him.

One good thing I am hoping to get from this is that Abhir is aware Abhimanyu loves him a lot, even though he doesn't want that right now, and he sees that Abhimanyu is ready and happy to take him to his parents whenever he wants to. So when Akshara wins the custody, which she obviously will thanks to the writers obsession with Akshnav and MA nai jeeti toh ladai khatam nai hui, and then doesn't let Abhir and Abhimanyu meet, Abhir would know the difference between his parents and Abhimanyu and do have some value for Abhimanyu.

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: cutepigs

I cant stand the show and the achai couple doing their DDP while ignoring anybody else's pain, so didn't see the ending but did see Abhimanyu again being sad before precap, so him talking to his son is completely dependent on him putting himself together and Abhir also letting him talk. When he tried the prince and princess story, Abhir stopped him.

One good thing I am hoping to get from this is that Abhir is aware Abhimanyu loves him a lot, even though he doesn't want that right now, and he sees that Abhimanyu is ready and happy to take him to his parents whenever he wants to. So when Akshara wins the custody, which she obviously will thanks to the writers obsession with Akshnav and MA nai jeeti toh ladai khatam nai hui, and then doesn't let Abhir and Abhimanyu meet, Abhir would know the difference between his parents and Abhimanyu and do have some value for Abhimanyu.

I feel by the time of next custody thing. Abhi and Abhir bond will be stronger than ever. 

Honestly speaking they are showing the custody thing wrong. That's not how things work but ITv hai so 

cutepigs thumbnail

I feel by the time of next custody thing. Abhi and Abhir bond will be stronger than ever. 

Honestly speaking they are showing the custody thing wrong. That's not how things work but ITv hai so 

My cousin and his ex wife have a daughter who lives with wife and he has weekend visitation rights. Really ugly divorce, from both sides. But she never stops the daughter and my cousin meeting from each other, irrespective of day, she was 8 when the divorce and custody got final on paper, had been going since she was 6, but both parents had explained to her so nicely that she is actually happy with the arrangement and joins her dad in all the family events.

In real life, people who do what Akshara and abhinav are doing, trying to turn Abhir against Abhimanyu by the whole snatching thing and then breaking his heart to send him, those parents are the ones that get called out for their negativity and the parent who is happy with his child doing and being with who he wants to be with, is considered as the "good" parent. But ITV hai, toh ulta hi dikhaenge because Mahan toh FL ko hi banna hai, no matter woh kitni hi galat ho.