Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha5785 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

sorry,  i don't even care what abhinav does. This post is all about abhimanyu may be you can praise abhinav in other threads or edt πŸ˜„

Thank you!

https://tenor.com/bmpfT.gif

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: hari15

Phele koi toh meri doubt ko clear kardo. 

Who plans a grand outing outside city that too with a kid in hands in a rain that causes floods and leads to breaking of bridge. 

Great parents Akshara and Abhinav Sharma, like breaking Abhir's heart and messing his mental health wasn't enough, they planned an adventure in a flood like situation. 

shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neha5785

Lmao pehle screw up the situation and then cry foul and blame others- ak's MOJO

Iss ke baad bhi ladki ko zero realisation hoga

Absolutely and when we feel that oh she may understand her so called Navji comes from nowhere and her all attention goes to him. So she forgets everything. Navji is not letting her remember any of her good old days.

On top there is whole Goenka clowns who can give her wrong advice all the time and she still stays with them and pardon them immediately. She keeps her grudges only with Abhi and his mom.

Yes Abhi said her mother did wrong but she is doing the same so what is the difference between two of the. How can you say KM is bad and Akshara is good. 

OnTheBlock thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arre but I am praising Abhimanyu only. I love that he finally spoke out.  And the consequences of it.πŸ˜†

This side of him is so real and without pretence. I am absolutely appreciative of him today! Almost sad that he didnt speak before 😭 Lekin der aaye durust aaye! Kyunki ending toh mast hua. Wanted to that ending for a long time.

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 9 months ago
OnTheBlock thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the topic of discussion is abhimanyu and his outburst and the scene shown in the clip.

If you want to speak about abhimanyu and akshara as per the shown clip you are welcome. I did not even posted abhinav in the clip. πŸ˜„

Yes ofcourse it is and I especially loved it because of what followed next β€οΈπŸ˜† 

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

sorry,  i don't even care what abhinav does. This post is all about abhimanyu may be you can praise abhinav in other threads or edt πŸ˜„

Thank you!

I fast forwarded his dialogues imagine only 2 min and woh bhi ff krna pade πŸ€£

I just heard Akshara meri biwi hai for the nth time now and I was like: 

images (2) (31).jpeg 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

DT Note:

Kindly note this is a free public forum. Everybody is entitled to share their opinion in a respectful manner. Do not fight or moral police other members over difference in opinion.

Regards,

YRKKH DT

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: dotheDrama

It’s been one week. Still no money or even an ounce of a plan to make money. 😬

@bold Aur hotel bhi cancel karwa diya. Gaye BP ke paise! 🀣

Maybe that's why BP is in a subtle way dropping hints k Kasauli chale jaao πŸ€£

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Akshara k liye kya word use krna hai?

This is funny saamne wala kisi ko respect na kare par usko reality check dedo toh you are a misogynist. 

🀣 

If Abhimanyu was actually a misogynist Akshara itna bol hi nahi paati in the first place. 

Jaise woh bol hi nahi paayi thi before getting divorced lol

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

DT Note:

Kindly note this is a free public forum. Everybody is entitled to share their opinion in a respectful manner. Do not fight or moral police other members over difference in opinion.

Regards,

YRKKH DT

Hi mods, 

Just a question if a thread maker knows that a particular comment which is not a topic of discussion can derail thread can they ask they commenter to not to post such comments and derail the topic.

Thank you!