Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Agreed with a good amount of what you said. But the way I see it

- having a child out of wedlock may still be taboo, but at least those of us who know better shouldn't fixate on it

- especially not Tapsee, for someone who claims to be a feminist, this joke was in poor taste

- accusing someone of trapping a guy through pregnancy is a serious accusation and should not be made unless there is cold hard proof

- someone who has a reputation of being a player and cheater would go the extra mile to avoid pregnancy and ensure their lifestyle, IMHO there is more to it

---

My theory is that when Alia got pregnant they were encouraged to marry. I don't think Alia or Ranbir had marriage on their minds until others told them it might be a good idea. 

Agree about Taapsee. The joke was in bad taste and not even a good joke 🤷🏽‍♀️

I think Ohophelia said it best that Alia’s own actions and hypocrisy is one of the main reasons why there seems to be a fixation on her being pregnant before her wedding. Not entirely mind you. A lot of it is definitely misogyny, social conservatism, and just plain old gossip. But how Alia handled not just her wedding but her entire relationship has opened the door for extra speculation about it. A shotgun wedding was the cherry on top of the public relationship cake.  

There will never be any cold hard proof whether Alia trapped Ranbir or not unless somebody says something. That’s very unlikely. This is basically speculation partly because of Ranbir’s reputation, and partly because of how triggered Alia seemed within the first several days after she announced her pregnancy. 

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

🤣That was hilarious and cheeky.

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Angelina got pregnant twice before marrying Brad. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

You cannot in good conscience call yourself a feminist and make flippant remarks like this publicly. Taapse is a bad faith actor like Cackalamala Harris

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Why just Alia? Many actresses from Sridevi, Neetu Singh to Neha Dhupia did the same.

It would be actually cool to see someone get married after giving birth to the baby. But I doubt if anyone is really gutsy enough to go against the patriarchal norms of the society. Maybe some day. (I know Neena Gupta did it but she didn't ever get married to Vivian right? 

Nah Nina and Vivian were never married. 

Iliana is pregnant without marriage and hasn’t named the dad yet. So that’s something

Supari_khala thumbnail

I personally think Ranbir poked holes into his own condoms to trap the young, nubile Alia into marriage. But y’all go off 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is that even a joke? Wasn’t funny and she was laughing like hyena on her own poor attempt at being funny. 🤷‍♀️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Nah Nina and Vivian were never married. 

Iliana is pregnant without marriage and hasn’t named the dad yet. So that’s something

Ig Illeana put a story with her partner on a date night🤔

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I wrote a long ass post in response to this a couple of hours ago and now I don’t see it. I must have forgotten to hit send 🤦🏽‍♀️

Well, yes in that regard Ranbir has found the perfect girl for himself. Giving compatibility a whole new meaning 😆

Soni wasn’t Mahesh’s only affair. He had a long term affair with Parvin Babi and openly bragged about it. Odds are there were others too. He’s basically a philanderer. It’s very easy to get all deep and philosophical and BS about human nature and monogamy and things not being all black and white. None of that however changes the fact that when you have an affair you are cheating ba**ard. You may financially be a good provider. You may be a good father (generally speaking and not about Mahesh Bhatt), a good friend, and good person in society. But you are being disloyal to your partner and causing her a great deal of pain and anguish and one way or another that will play itself into other relationships and dynamics around you. Alia trying to find ways to explain her parents affair or her now famous emotional infidelity statement is a byproduct of growing up in a dysfunctional family. And she’s chosen another child of dysfunctional household as her life partner which in a weird twisted sort of way gives it a full circle kind of feel.