Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

This maybe a joke, but it hits truer for me. 

IDK, I simply cannot see why a young and upcoming star like Alia would be desperate to be with Ranbir. But I can totally see why an aging womanizer might jump at the opportunity to seal the deal with the next rising star. 

Tbh, I believe in a lot of things I say in jest. I just don’t care to argue on here.

Do you remember the SVU episode where John Stamos’s character, an aging playboy went around impregnating women in NYC because he wanted his superior genes to pass on as much as possible? Can’t remember if it was Stamos or another episode that was a similar story. Both lifted straight from the headlines. Men can and will do such things especially if they think the woman in question is a high value woman or simply because they have control issues. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. 🤷🏽‍♀️

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

This maybe a joke, but it hits truer for me. 

IDK, I simply cannot see why a young and upcoming star like Alia would be desperate to be with Ranbir. But I can totally see why an aging womanizer might jump at the opportunity to seal the deal with the next rising star. 

lol now this is what seems to be the joke.😆 Aging or not, do you really think there was a shortage of females in his case? When old ugly characters like SRK can have females hitting on him even now, why would Ranbir feel desperate on that front?😉😆

HearMeRoar thumbnail

What's up with these interps? All I saw was Tapsee clearly suggesting that would be HER only reason for marriage. So? No one can ever mention premarital pregnancies again because Alia got pregnant? Frankly, Alia haters are giving her way more importance than her colleagues. Most people have their own lives to live. 

Also, the misogyny is extreme in the same people who pretend to be oh-so-liberal but make the claim of Alia babytrapping Ranbir. He ain't been under 18 for a long time. I presume he knows how to prevent pregnancies. He was also not forced to go to bed with anyone, I presume. He is as responsible for the baby as Alia. 

I don't even like Alia. Or Ranbir. But the misogyny is just sickening. 

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

What's up with these interps? All I saw was Tapsee clearly suggesting that would be HER only reason for marriage. So? No one can ever mention premarital pregnancies again because Alia got pregnant? Frankly, Alia haters are giving her way more importance than her colleagues. Most people have their own lives to live. 

Also, the misogyny is extreme in the same people who pretend to be oh-so-liberal but make the claim of Alia babytrapping Ranbir. He ain't been under 18 for a long time. I presume he knows how to prevent pregnancies. He was also not forced to go to bed with anyone, I presume. He is as responsible for the baby as Alia. 

I don't even like Alia. Or Ranbir. But the misogyny is just sickening. 

Stay here. Don't go again. Please.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atominis

Hahahaha! Taapsee took a solid dig at K JO ki laadli, wannabe feminist icon, pretending to be in true love Alia Bhatt.

World knows Alia babytrapped playboy Ranbir.

Otherwise there was no way he was gonna not use and throw her same way as he did to other women.

I bet Alia deliberately did not use protection or contraceptives and did not terminate pregnancy either and has literally compelled RK to marry her ASAP. And there is a reason why her marriage was so rushed, had no big reception or parties or dances. She was posing with hand towards her stomach in all pics or sitting or avoided shots and pics focusing on her stomach lest anyone guessed she was pregnant.

Taapsee is laughing, Kangana took a dig and so did a gynaecologist on Twitter who calculated time of wedding and delivery of Raha, because they know truth.

Alia has been pretending she married at peak of career or had kid at peak or at 30 when most actresses hesitate to marry etc and show as if she took a brave decision or broke norm by marrying and having kid so soon.

No wonder she is a butt of jokes.

She isn't pretending..she did all that

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not only Alia but Dia, Neha and cricketer Hardik pandey did the same...

So i think in recent times marriage means it turning into shot gun wedding ..

So i felt the comment is common joke not just on alia ...

Edited by PD_forums - 10 months ago

A woman taking a nasty dig at another woman/women and feminists of the forum defending her while pulling down the other woman 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheMinion

A woman taking a nasty dig at another woman/women and feminists of the forum defending her while pulling down the other woman 

Feminism in this Forum is displayed on these ocassions:

1) Defending SRK and his son

2) Defending Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone

If it is Alia at the receiving end, it is more fun to join the bandwagon, even Urfi is worth defending more.

Alia baby trapped a 40 something guy. The guy was a retard with no mind of his own, knew nothing about baby making process despite having sordid history of dating and dumping multiple women . Hell Alia might have spiked his drink with some aphrodisiac, so much so that the poor guy didn't have time to grab a protection even.

#JusticeForBira

#NeedLawAgainstBabyTrapping

#AliaMurdabaad

Edited by bashful_moon - 10 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

If it is Alia at the receiving end, it is more fun to join the bandwagon, even Urfi is worth defending more.

Alia baby trapped a 40 something guy. The guy was a retard with no mind of his own, knew nothing about baby making process despite having sordid history of dating and dumping multiple women in past. Hell Alia might have spiked his drink with some aphrodisiac, so much so that the poor guy didn't have time to grab a protection even.

#JusticeForBira

#AliaMurdabaad

For real! And this Tapsee is such a clown! This joke is in poor taste and sounds more like a dig than anything, even if it wasn’t, she thinks she is oh so cool and “intellectual” by giving such rubbish answers, isn’t she one of those “feminists? More like a pseudo one, I have no hopes from these people.

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Alia baby trapped a 40 something guy. The guy was a retard with no mind of his own, knew nothing about baby making process despite having sordid history of dating and dumping multiple women in past. Hell Alia might have spiked his drink with some aphrodisiac, so much so that the poor guy didn't have time to grab a protection even.

#JusticeForBira

#AliaMurdabaad

Moonie 🤗

How can a woman say another woman trapped a guy by getting pregnant? How can one woman say she isn't getting married because she isn't pregnant. 

The hate Alia gets is really something 👎🏼