|| Happy Birthday BEE ||

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hinna: Mowgli...Baalu...Sher...everyone here?🤔

Shreya: I don't know who you're looking for. But tera dhyaan kidhar hai, Macchar to idhar hai.🤣

Hinna: I don't know either. I don't know who's who, so I was just chanting random names.🤣 Arey but you don't know Mowgli???😲

Shreya: Who doesn't know Mowgli from Jungle Book? Everyone knows him.🤔

Hinna: Arey, I'm talking about apna Mowgli...jiska aaj birthday hai...let me give you a hint.

This is something that can be a queen

It is yellow and black and has wings

It can be sweet as it makes honey

But when defending itself it stings

Shreya: That's so easy, Bee obviously! You need to learn from me on how to give riddles!

Hinna: You can teach me another time. But where's Bee?

Sakshi: BOO!

Hinna: SAKSHI!!! You scared us...not!🤣 Bee kahan hai?

Sakshi: Meri twin hai...obviously mere saath hi hogi.😎 But what did you both do?😳

Hinna and Shreya immediately turn around to see Bee pulling her hair out.

Sakshi: Look what you both have done to her guys!

Bee: You both are so evil...ek ki game ne mujhe bald kar diya...aur doosri ne meri aankhein kharab kar di. MY EYES!!!😡

Sakshi: Aw, twinnie. I know what will make you smile. Come with me.😳

Bee follows them inside the jungle to see it decorated with a huge birthday cake and all her jungle friends waiting for her.

Gold Glitter Queen Bee Cake Topper, Bumble Bee Themed Happy Birthday Decor, Mother's Birthday Party Decor Party Supplies Decorations : Amazon.co.uk: Grocery

Happy birthday to you, oh bee so grand,

Buzzing around, spreading joy across the land.

With your gentle hum and vibrant wings,

You bring sweetness to the world, such lovely things.

On your special day, let the flowers bloom,

As you dance and frolic, dispelling gloom.

Your presence brings delight, buzzing so free,

Happy birthday, dear bee, what a sight to see!

From blossom to blossom, you gracefully fly,

Collecting nectar, painting the sky.

Your golden stripes shimmer in the sun's light,

Spreading happiness wherever you ignite.

Enchanting melodies you hum in the air,

A symphony so sweet, beyond compare.

Your diligent work yields honey so sweet,

A precious gift, a delectable treat.

You are a keeper of nature's harmony,

Ensuring life thrives with your pollination spree.

On your birthday, we celebrate your role,

As a vital link, a guardian of the soul.

So on this day, we raise our voices high,

To honor and cherish you, oh bee in the sky.

May your wings stay strong, your buzz never fade,

Happy birthday, dear bee, may joy never evade.

Graphics: DreamOfEndless

Poem: AI Bot

Edited by la_Reine - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Messages for Bee

LizzieBennet

Hello Bee!

We haven't interacted much on IF - I'm hoping that will change soon - but I know this about you...

You are insanely talented, my friend, and super kind and polite. So keep that up, because we always need more kindness in this world. And keep that talent shining and sparkling.

Shine on today and always!smiley10

Happy Birthday and hope you have a wonderful day and year! smiley27

Best,

Lizzie

GumnaamHaiKoii

Hi Twinnie smiley31smiley27

and I'd want to use this occasion to thank you for your lovely presence in my (online) life.

you've been a fantastic friend all this time, and I'm delighted to have found such effortless companionship here. smiley27

Words will never be enough to express my love and admiration for you, but today I wish you all the happiness in the world, and even though I won't be able to be online for your birthday, I'm confident this message will reach you. smiley31

Have a great time!

With lots of love,

Your (Ghost) Reddy smiley17

oh_nakhrewaali

Happy Birthday Bee❤️

You are one of the sweetest and wacko-est person I know, hope you remain the same, but I also hope that this year brings you loads of love and happiness💜

You have always been so kind to me and playing on discord with you was so much fun coz you kept challenging me. You are a brilliant writer and it's a treat to read your work✨

Have a great one!💕

Love,

Shibani

MinionBoss

Bee rani happy birthday from your favourite Macchar Shergill. Agle game mein tu ganji hogi par aaj ke liye sab baal aapne saar pe rakh. smiley37

Nichuss

birthday wishes to a friend

May God grant you many more birthdays like this one.

May our friendship last till the last day of our lives. Wishing you a very happy birthday! 🎂🎂🎂🎂

DiscoDhokla

carousel image 0

Beeeee...

Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! ✨

Here’s wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises! 💌

Happy Happy Birthday 💛

Love,

Anu

Shri_12

Buzzzz!!

Happiest Birthday dear Bee 🐝🐝

Have buzzing and blooming year ahead

LoveHopeMagic

Happy birthday 🐝.

Though for most of the people birthdays are just a normal day, I wish you have the best one. Have one as beautiful and as stylish as you are. Happy birthday 🐝.

Love smiley31

🗝

PS : I still carry the patent.smiley2

Viswasruti

via GIPHY | Happy birthday gifts, Happy birthday photos, Birthday animated gif

Bee dearsmiley27, may your special day be, surrounded with happiness. Filled with laughter. Wrapped with pleasure. Brightened with fun. Blessed with love. Remembered with joy and enriched with hopes. Happy birthday wishes to our nightingale.smiley31

Let this special day bring you years of happiness, good health, and prosperity.

I wish you a lovely day filled with plenty of smiles and laughter. Many happy returns of the day.

Happy Birthday Bee GIFs - Download original images on Funimada.com

Kavita99

Wish you a very happy birthday bee

May God bless you.

I hope we will catch up in some other forum in future

Much love

Kavita99

RishuDarling

Happy Birthday to you Sweet Bee

Wishing you love, wisdom, strength & creativity

Stay forever honey sweet and buzzzzzing!

Love,

RishuDarling

Kind Of Bee Bee GIF - Kind Of Bee Bee Heart GIFs

Beautyful_Mess

Hey Bumble Bee 🐝 ♥️

A friend of the buzzing bee tells me its your birthday today?!😭 Happy Happy Birthday My Bumble Bee 🐝 🥺 I wish you the most awesome day filled with so much happiness and joy. It’s been quite a while we had a chat or a laugh together but I remember our craziness on the forums all the time 😩 I hope you’re still buzzing around all over IF having fun and making sure those who you talk to also have fun. Cause that’s one of the best things about you, one can’t be bored around you please!

So on your birthday, I wish you also have all the fun you possibly can! Make sure you spend lots of time with your loved ones, eat lots of good food and cake! May the next year be the best one yet.

Kachu loves you and misses you 🫶🫶🫶

LazyBiing

Dear Beezzz.

Wishing you the absolute best on your b-day.

Think about all sorts of b-day wishes you’d want to hear then pretend I sent them all here 😭😭💙

Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people who love and cherish you.May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your desires and dreams. 🥳🥳🥳

One day isn’t enough of a celebration maybe let’s celebrate your month instead. (I wont be around but it’s the thought that counts) But today's the most special, so I hope you're showered with kisses, love, attention, sweets and gifts.

You can be your naughty self with blessings for the rest of the month 🫣🫣🫣

Happiest Birthday Love 🧡🧡🧡🧡

Love

Kifla

la_Reine

Bee🤗🤗 I wish you have the happiest of birthdays and all your wishes come true.

I wish I could do more for you, but this thread was so rushed and I did everything at the last minute because of being busy with other things. I hope you like it though.😭

I really miss talking to you. You are one of those people who I have grown close to in such a short span of time, and even when we don't talk for months, I still feel so close to you. You have always been there for me, always listened to me and never judged me, always put a smile on my face. I can be myself with you and talk about anything. Always stay the way you are and I hope we remain friends forever.🤗

DreamOfEndless

Dear Bee,

Wish you a very Happy birthday! 🎉🥳

Your vibrant personality and infectious fun has brought so much joy, and today, I want to celebrate you and all the wonderful moments we've shared.

There’s never a dull moment interacting with you. Your sense of humor and ability to find the joy in even the simplest things never fails to put a smile on my face. You are such a powerhouse of talent, with your beautiful voice and a creative pen. Your presence in my life has been a true blessing, and I'm grateful to call you my friend. 🥹

On this special day, I wish you a year filled with joy, love, and endless opportunities. May your dreams continue to grow, and may you achieve everything you set out to accomplish.

Enjoy your birthday to the fullest, Bee! Celebrate with laughter, surrounded by loved ones, and know that even from afar, I'm sending you warmest wishes and a virtual hug. Cheers to another year of incredible memories and new adventures together. Happy birthday once again! 🥳🎉🤗

Lots of love,

Tiara

heavenlybliss thumbnail

PARTY TIME!!!!

Flourless Cheese Crust Pizza - Kirbie's Cravings

Classic Cheese Pizza

Perfect Crispy French fries | RecipeTin Eats

Easy Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani - The Delicious Crescent

Pani Puri Recipe: Easy Pani Puri Recipe - Times Food

Tropical Pineapple Cake That's Super Easy & Fun to Make - XO, Katie Rosario | Recipe | Pineapple cake, Tropical birthday cake, Summer cakes

Kaju Katli Recipe with Milk Powder: How to make Kaju Katli Recipe with Milk Powder for Diwali | Homemade Kaju Katli Recipe with Milk Powder

Ferrero Rocher Chocolate Bouquet - Luxury Chocolate Hamper

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Happy Birthday Bee❤️ wont tag you, thats my gift to you, one less notification🤗

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Happy birthday Bee 🤗❤️

Keep buzzing with creativity. Have a blast on your special day.

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Happy Birthday Beeeeee 🐝

Have a bestest birthday ever !!!

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Happiest Birthday Beezzzz 🥳🥳🥳

Wishing you a Tonylicious day, week, month and year ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

ImageImage

ENJOY YOUR DAY 💙💙💙💙

Bee222 thumbnail

Thank you so much guys!! ❤️❤️❤️

Read all the beautiful messages and they made my day 🤧❤️

Will come back to reply later, but srsly thank you so much 🤗

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Happy Birthday Bee❤️ wont tag you, thats my gift to you, one less notification🤗

Ye kaisa gift hai, you know I always take pride in my notif floods 🤣

But thank you for the wish 🤗 and for that lovely edit 😍

I'm gonna come back and put it up in my box. You know I love it when I'm willing to replace this current one 😆

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Happy birthday Bee 🤗❤️

Keep buzzing with creativity. Have a blast on your special day.

Thank you so much Tia 🤗