Beautiful thread Niki

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Lovely thread DB. Happy Birthday to rati Pandey

But sorry not seen any of her shows

Ur thread is beautiful

Im overwhelmed and delighted CB as u are the first person to comment on my thread.Thanks a ton for ur well Wishessmiley31smiley4No problem if u haven't seen her shows.Bohot kaam kiya hai unhone TV par.Now she is trying other medium.If u get a chance to watch her any new show.Then don't miss it.smiley10Love ya CBsmiley27
DivineBliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa20

Happy Birthday Rati Pandey

Beautiful thread Niki

Thanks a lot Silpusmiley31 .U liked my Special BD thread.Also thanks for taking time out from ur busy schedule and sending a message.Love u dearie smiley27
DivineBliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Happy birthday Rati dismiley4smiley40smiley27🎂

Wishing you a joyous birthday surrounded by your loved ones and cherished moments. May you achieve great heights of success by your determination and willpower which u possess in abundance. May you get all that your heart desires. You are a wonderful person and an amazing actress. You are an epitome of beauty Rati di and all the roles you have played onscreen have touched millions of hearts including me.smiley42smiley27 Be it Prarthana, Nupur or Indira, Komal, Anusuiya and many more characters. Every character has its own uniqueness which you played to perfection. You are a queen of hearts. smiley27It's because you do it with 100% dedication and hardwork.It reaches out to the audience and wins their appreciation and love. Aap hamesha aise hi haste, muskurate khush rehena. Yahi hamari dua hai Rati di. Enjoy your day. Keep rocking

Creations by me

https://postimg.cc/mcLG4KDB

https://postimg.cc/sQBnpJXt

Birthday cake for you

https://postimg.cc/QKNRK13W

Thank u soooo much Sis for ur lovely birthday wishes smiley31smiley9Sach kahu toh I can't take my eyes off these beautiful,stunning creations.smiley10smiley32Iss birthday thread ko chaar chaand lag gye .smiley42smiley27
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Happy Birthday Rati! You’ll always remain specialsmiley27!

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Happy Birthday Rati smiley40

God bless you smiley27

DivineBliss thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Many Congratulations to you Rati Di .U have reached more than 46,000 Subscribers on your Youtuber channel.smiley32smiley32smiley32💐💐Its all due to your hardwork,perseverance and creativity.More to go.Keep smiling and stay blessed.smiley27