Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Posted: 10 months ago

Rainbow Dreams/Skies looks good to me 😳

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

That's such a beautiful ending❤️loved working on this one❤️wish we could write some more

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Love makes the world go round

My vote

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 10 months ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know what to say, as it came to an end I'm suddenly at loss of words.

To all who wrote even one segment of this, you are an amazing writer. I don't read much in IF anymore, but this one happened because Shiri thought to tag me. I don't know how I came into her mind though. Still thank you for that. I thoroughly enjoyed going through this Fic chain with you all. Maybe next time even I can contribute a segment. 

The story ended where it started, Its Aryan-Chahat and the whole world.

And I'm disappointed that you people never gave me my Faruq. Better luck next time. 😆

Now don't seem like I was at loss of words, I was. believe me. 😎

Edited by LoveHopeMagic - 10 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic

I don't know what to say, as it came to an end I'm suddenly at loss of words.

To all who wrote even one segment of this, you are an amazing writer. I don't read much in IF anymore, but this one happened because Shiri thought to tag me. I don't know how I came into her mind though. Still thank you for that. I thoroughly enjoyed going through this Fic chain with you all. Maybe next time even I can contribute a segment. 

The story ended where it started, Its Aryan-Chahat and the whole world.

And I'm disappointed that you people never gave me my Faruq. Better luck next time. 😆

Now don't seem like I was at loss of words, I was. believe me. 😎

You can join me here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5333224

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Already started the sixth one. 😲

I haven't read second, third, fourth and fifth... 

Can't be sure to write now, I'm a bit busy with some work. Will be free only by mid aug. Will see if I can pitch in a segment or two. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Rainbow Dreams ---  is my suggestion. 

Please share your views and choices. 

So far, all suggestions got 2 votes, i, e. Lizzie + the other chosen one. 

Another issue is that this Fichain has 6 writers, but we can only add 5 names. 

How to solve it? 

Suggestions from me-- 

1 1 A cruel but convincingly correct solution is leaving Lizzie behind, because she is also the Mod of this forum, so, certain sacrifices are expected. However, by emphasizing her name in the Author's note and Summary as the main architect of this idea and a valuable contributor to this first Fichain, will do justice only to some extent.

2 Let us leave the lesser segment writer behind, stating in the Summary as,--Highly appreciated the 6th author's contribution in this Fichain. 

3 By adding only the Creator's name along with the title, and mentioning in Author's note as --Valuable contributions from 1>2>3>etc with the details of their respective segments

4  To avoid all these author-related complications, let us make it a point to limit Fichain to only 5 authors from now on. 

5 I'm aware that every proposal is unfair to someone, to one author. So, I'm seeking for any alternative ideas that would be fair to all six authors. 

(Vijay stated that it will take time to make it more author-friendly, such as adding 8 to 10).

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

I'm okay with leaving my name out or we could leave out the Author that contributed the least segments (which may very well be me again 😆) with due credit in the Author's Note and the Chapters like you've mentioned.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

I'm okay with leaving my name out or we could leave out the Author that contributed the least segments (which may very well be me again 😆) with due credit in the Author's Note and the Chapters like you've mentioned.

Or we don't migrate at all. Wd's story too has multiple authors, ig more than 5, so maybe we can only migrate the ones with 5 authors

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Or we don't migrate at all. Wd's story too has multiple authors, ig more than 5, so maybe we can only migrate the ones with 5 authors

Or we put each segment and author name/UN as separate chapter? 

Credits mein everyone gets credited. With or without adding their names in author or something. Or we could put the names in beta readers to accommodate the remaining ones.