Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Posted: 10 months ago
Itna sannata kyun hai bhai? I thought this story was going well? July 15 ke pehle wind up karna hai if you’ll think everything is resolved 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

I'll write the next segment today 😃

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Segment #25

Aryan kicked another ball into the goal net. It hadn't been a good day. Nothing major had happened, but Aryan couldn’t help thinking if Saheel was close to Faruq in high school. He couldn’t imagine Saheel with anyone else, not even in his past. It was one of those days when Aryan got so upset that the only thing that could calm him down was playing football. Suddenly it started raining, and he kicked another ball at the net.

“Where are you?” His phone lying inside his bag beeped with Saheel's message. 

Saheel was walked out of the college when it started raining. Running in his fastest speed, he sighed a relief when he entered the hostel. He hoped Aryan was back. He looked back at the rain pouring hard again before he walked back to his room.

It was empty. 

He unzipped his coat and removed his shoes before going into the bathroom. He was about to take his shirt off to take a shower when he noticed the mirror was shattered. 

What the hell has happened here? 

“Where are you?” he texted Aryan. 

Thirty minutes passed by and Saheel started getting worried. Aryan didn’t reply back. It was not like him. Usually Aryan replied to him even when he was in class. He didn’t have class or football practice right now, Saheel knew but still decided to go and check the playground anyway. 

Wearing a hoodie and covering his head, Saheel walked towards the field as the cloudy sky darkened. The campus seemed barren, still he ran inside the college. He ran faster when he saw a figure playing on the ground alone. As he got closer, he sighed in relief as he noticed it was Aryan and that he was okay. 

Not noticing Saheel yet, Aryan kept kicking the ball. Saheel stopped on his tracks when he noticed that his knuckles were bleeding. 

Just then, Aryan noticed him and stopped with his foot on top of the ball. Breathing heavily, he looked at him through his rain-soaked bangs. Saheel felt like he was being stared down by some wild beast. He slowly took a step forward. 

Aryan took a deep breath and kicked the ball into the net. Tilting his head up into the cold rain, he tried to calm himself.

"You, fine?” Saheel asked.

Aryan tried to speak, but his emotions were still too high and he couldn't get a steady sound out so he just nodded.

Saheel came closer and stood in front of him. Aryan's entire body seemed to ease when Saheel cupped his face. The tension in his muscles relaxed. They just stood there for several minutes looking at each other as the cold rain poured down on them. 

Suddenly, Aryan pulled him into his arms and even though the rain was cold, the warmth he felt from those arms was panoramic. Aryan was grateful for the rain that covered up the few tears that leaked out down his cheeks at that moment. Thunder sounded again above them, this time louder.

“Are you upset, Aryan?” Saheel asked hugging him back. 

“I can’t share you, Saheel. Never.” He said tightening the embrace. 

“You don’t have to. I am yours. But if we didn't head back to the hostel, we both might fall ill.”

As soon as they entered the room, Aryan pushed Saheel roughly on his back , taking him by utter shock. Immediately placing himself above him, he covered Saheel’s lips in a most urgent and voracious kiss. It didn't take Saheel another moment to come out of his shock and melt into it. The touch of Aryan’s lips on his was enough to liven every cell of his body. As he treaded his fingers deep into his hair, Aryan’s tongue dwelled deeply revelling  the intimate secrets of Saheel’s delicious mouth. They forgot the world, as they kept each other with equal passion. 

I hope that was good 🙈

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

These two are #romancegoals! 

First T’s moonlit night dancing sequence and now this rain-soaked passion-filled moment you u wrote! Wowza! ☺️ I’ve got this scene in my head next for them & N & C but I’m travelling today so idk if I’ll have the time to write it & post it. I’ll try though, but if I don’t post in the next 24 hours someone else can do the next one. 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 10 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

OMG this was one hell of an segue!! Mazaa aa gaya! Rains  🌈🌈🌈🌈✨

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Gorgeous update, Shiri❤️

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Segment # 26

Chahat tapped her feet impatiently as she waited for the excruciatingly long queue to move ahead. So much for her promise to Nick to be in the front row cheering him! From the massive crowd lined up to get into the solo instrument finals, she’d be lucky to squeeze a spot at the very back. She sighed aloud. She should've queued up earlier, but she had promised Prof. Bansal she'd help with the Pride posters for Symphony. She trudged forward another centimeter and muttered a low curse. At this rate, she'd miss Nick's performance. She was just about to use all her persuasive skills to convince the large group ahead of her to let her go first when she heard a familiar voice call her name. She whirled around to see Saheel running up towards her, his good-looking face looking troubled.

"Chahat, have you seen Aryan? I need to talk to him!"

"He's probably still helping Bansal put up the stalls."

Saheel shook his head.

"Nope. I've looked in all the usual spots. And he won't answer my phone or my texts!” 

The boy was distraught. 

"Calm down. Deep breaths. Now tell me what's wrong."

Saheel hesitated for a beat and then spoke.

"I ran into my ex, Faruq. He's here to represent his college for Symphony. We.. uh.. talked. Things might have gotten a little..erm.. intense. There was a lot that was unresolved between us and I needed the closure. For me to be able to fully move on with Aryan. We may have.. uhmm.. hugged.. and .. and…."

"And Aryan saw you guys together,” concluded Chahat, her arms crossed.

Saheel simply nodded.

"He got like this before. When I mentioned Faruq. He reacted.... umm.. badly. I can’t think what got into him. It’s was kinda scary, to be honest. And now he won’t even hear me out!”

Chahat hesitated only for a moment and then half-heartedly abandoned her place in the queue. She knew her bestie and knew all his usual hangouts.

“Let’s go,” she said purposefully to Saheel, mentally making a note to apologize to Nick later.  

———————————

They found Aryan a while later tossing pebbles in the fountain by the deserted International business building. 

Saheel rushed to him and Chahat decided to give them space. As she turned, she almost ran into Nick.

Nick! I was just getting back! Have you finished your piece? How did you do? 

He shrugged. I won first prize.

That’s great. Congratulations! 

She reached forward to hug him and he stepped back. 

Chahat frowned as Nick turned his gaze to the two boys who were now in a heated argument. 

What’s this, Chahat? 

I’m so sorry I missed your performance. I was just helping Saheel find Aryan. They.. they’re having some issues.

Her eyes were fixed on the two boys. lt was Saheel now who looked angry. 

Nick let out a short laugh.  

Of course you were! I’m not a fool, Chahat. I’ve seen how you look at him. That day at the dance when you ran out in tears. You have feelings for him.  

Chahat was stunned.

N…no, that’s not…

Nick raised his hand to stop her, his entire stance now looking defeated. Lost. 

What’s between us, Chahat? Are we more than friends? I thought you needed space to figure out your stuff and I respected that, but that’s not the real issue, is it? The problem is me. You just don’t have feelings for me the same way you do for Saheel. What am I really to you, Chahat? A rebound ego-boost? A consolation prize? Or just a pity project? 

Chahat stared at him, stricken with guilt. The hurt in Nick’s eyes was unmistakable and she was responsible for putting it there.

Goodbye, Chahat.

Nick turned to leave and Chahat heart shattered. She felt like a million shards of glass were piercing it. 

“Nick please. Wait. It’s not like that.”

But Nick simply waved her a two-finger salute as he walked away without bothering to turn back. 

Chahat fought back tears even as she registered the dim figure of Aryan walking towards her, his face mirroring her own pain. Wow, so this was how it felt to have your heart broken! She didn’t care for the feeling. She raised her eyes and smiled wanly at her best friend through the blurred haze of her tears that were now flowing freely.

“I screwed up,” said Aryan dully.

She understood that feeling well. 

“So did I, buddy. Pity party for two?”

——————-

I thought sab kuch accha chal raha hai so maybe it’s time there was some conflict 🫣🫣

Also, A & C are together now while they figure out how to get their S/Os back. Saheel clearly needed Aryan to trust him more and not come all unhinged at the very thought of him with someone else. Chahat probably needs to be more open about her feelings for Nick and not just string him along. 

anyways it’s upto y’all how you take this forward. 

Just give them their HEA soon. 🫠

Ok, I’m outta here now. 😇

Edited by LizzieBennet - 10 months ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

That was nicely written and the conflict was apt for the time. Like you said everything was going good so...  😆

And I would have loved to read the intense conversation between Saheel and Faruq.  😳

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Ooooffffff how the turn tables 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Let's see how it gets resolved or not yet 😈

Me next if there's no taker?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Segment #27

Chahat and Aryan sat on the swing in her neighbourhood garden. They've played there since their childhood. 

"How did I mess up so bad?" Aryan sighed. "I mean messing up is my thing but this bad?"

Chahat swung with more intensity, the cold breeze drying her tears as they fell again. Her heart and mind were in a turbulent state and she couldn't think straight. She heard Aryan mumbling but didn't feel like giving it a thought. 

"And you know - I've never been this possessive of someone!" Aryan remembered the way he punched Vikram for Chahat. "Or maybe I have. Ugh. What do I do now, Chahat?" Aryan looked over his shoulder. His bestie seemed lost in her own thoughts but the tears? Why was she crying? Nick. He had walked away as Aryan approached her. 

"Chahat!" Aryan screamed to gain her attention. 

"What?"

"You dumb bit-h! What were you doing?"

"You're the dumbest bit-h I know. Shut up." 

"Ice-cream?" Aryan heard the old icecream man ring the bell. 

"You scream!"

"We all scream for icecream." The duo got themselves a few kulfis

"So, Nick?" Aryan nudged while stuffing kulfi in his mouth.

"I don't even know what is going on. I like him, I enjoy spending time with him. He's a good person and everything..."

"But you don't love him?" 

"I don't know that. Not yet."

"How are you going to figure it out?"

"I don't know that either." 

Aryan looked at her. The nerd, miss know it all was really dumb in the matters of human heart. But so was he. He chuckled.

"What's funny?" 

"We both are." 

"There's icecream on your nose." Chahat smacked his head. 

"I think we should apologise and try to talk about our feelings."

Aryan hummed. "If we go for a couple's therapy, how long would it take for the therapist to know we're not a couple?" 

"A few days without my company and your brain has started rotting." She smacked him again. 

"And you can stop throwing hands. Use it for signing to your sweetheart." Aryan imitated random karate chops to piss off Chahat who took the bait and the two ran around in the garden like little children.

After running enough, they rolled on the grass, catching their breath. 

"Tomorrow, Mission Apollogaze!" The besties joined hands. 

(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧