Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

Damn it's so hard to find old videos and articles..

There were leaked audio tapes of Salman speaking with Aish about sleeping with Priety and his affairs with others, accusing her of affairs etc

Preity even filed a defamation case against the tabloid for publishing the telephone convo.

Unfortunately, it's nowhere to be found on the internet anymore.

There are still articles on it, though.. go google it

It happens in summer 2005 (the tapas came out)

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just googled and it was Hindustan Times. They launched with a bang - the script of the tape, which was later played in live news. I don't know how they got hold of the audio. But the uproar was crazy. The script of the tape is still available in articles.

Later on, they proved it was fake but I remember listening to the audio. It really sounded like Salman / Aish.. a lot of people didn't believe it to be fake.

Oh well that happened more than 20 years ago😆

Why would he confess something like that to Aish whom he was obsessed about? Was in a conversation they were having that got recorded? Was it a fight? Was it when they were breaking up or was it them just getting to know each other and he shared those details of everyone he slept with etc?

If it was just them casually talking, how did she even get together with him after all that?😆

My mind is all over the place. I am gonna look it up.

Edited by sanityinfinite - 1 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

I am honestly so surprised with the Vivek-Rani being a thing stuff. This is the first I've heard of that.

Vivek was so open about his involvement with Ash, to the point that he did stuff like the press conference.

If Vivek-Rani were a thing, how did he not give clues of it?

Maybe it wasn’t as serious or he didn’t feel for her as much as he did for Ash. I remember Rani even giving a sarcy interview about how Vivek had “dropped” her after his “friendship with Ash” or something. There were a lot of rumours that Vivek-Rani were a thing during their Saathiya days.

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just read the Hindustan Times script between Salman-Aish. No words to say on that😳Poor Aish.

They withheld the name of the girls that he was mentioning, so can't say it for sure if it was Priety he was referring to.

Damn it's so hard to find old videos and articles..

There were leaked audio tapes of Salman speaking with Aish about sleeping with Priety and his affairs with others, accusing her of affairs etc

Preity even filed a defamation case against the tabloid for publishing the telephone convo.

Unfortunately, it's nowhere to be found on the internet anymore.

There are still articles on it, though.. go google it

Ya this is so so true! Salman-PZ were said to have been regulars who hooked up with each other. He even helped her out a lot (idk what help, but she would keep praising how much he “helped” her in IVs.) without any proof, but I am as sure as I can be that they were FWBs. 😆

642126 thumbnail

This is not first time I am hearing this about Rani.

Remember that sting operation that exposed casting couch in Bollywood and Shakti Kapoor etc were exposed in it and Shakti had said Rani, Preity etc had all 'done it' to get work in Bollywood?

I guess anyone who grew in 2000s would remember that India TV sting operation.

I will not be surprised it there was some truth to it. Rani was doing B grade films like Raja ki aayegi baraat earlier. How she suddenly got big banner films and worked with all 3 Khans, HR, Bachchans, Deols, Ajay, Anil etc in such a short span of time despite her voice, average looks and short height, is curious.

She has been quite a social climber. Not without reason did she get to marry Adi Chopra.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aish is one of the more dignified people in Bollywood. It was why she was approved to be the Bachchan bahu. From what I heard Rani was rejected because she had slept around. I had no idea she was a part of the casting couch. OMG!

sanityinfinite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Maybe it wasn’t as serious or he didn’t feel for her as much as he did for Ash. I remember Rani even giving a sarcy interview about how Vivek had “dropped” her after his “friendship with Ash” or something. There were a lot of rumours that Vivek-Rani were a thing during their Saathiya days.

Could've been the case. He seemed to have gotten so smitten with someone like Aish giving him attention, that he seemed to also drop his ex-Fiance Gurpreet. Maybe he dropped Rani too, or withdrew from her during the Aish phase.

That may have been why Rani was miffed with him, but lowkey also with Aish? So when she got her projects, she took them on and didn't inform her assuming they were friends back then.

Atleast he's a decent guy that behaved very foolishly and went after someone like Aish. I am glad he learnt his lesson and loves his Wife Priyanka.

Vivek seems to have wanted to work with Rani again in a romantic movie again, well post all the fiasco. He stated that in an interview in 2014. So maybe they were a thing and could've been in the news if Aish didn't happen.

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

This is not first time I am hearing this about Rani.

Remember that sting operation that exposed casting couch in Bollywood and Shakti Kapoor etc were exposed in it and Shakti had said Rani, Preity etc had all 'done it' to get work in Bollywood?

I guess anyone who grew in 2000s would remember that India TV sting operation.

I will not be surprised it there was some truth to it. Rani was doing B grade films like Raja ki aayegi baraat earlier. How she suddenly got big banner films and worked with all 3 Khans, HR, Bachchans, Deols, Ajay, Anil etc in such a short span of time despite her voice, average looks and short height, is curious.

She has been quite a social climber. Not without reason did she get to marry Adi Chopra.

Yes I remember that shakti Kapoor sting video where he mentioned Rani and Priety.

Sallu was particularly angry on Shakti after that and it reflected in his behaviour towards SK when he participated in bigg boss too.

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

Could've been the case. He seemed to have gotten so smitten with someone like Aish giving him attention, that he seemed to also drop his ex-Fiance Gurpreet. Maybe he dropped Rani too, or withdrew from her during the Aish phase.

That may have been why Rani was miffed with him, but lowkey also with Aish? So when she got her projects, she took them on and didn't inform her assuming they were friends back then.

Atleast he's a decent guy that behaved very foolishly and went after someone like Aish. I am glad he learnt his lesson and loves his Wife Priyanka.

Vivek seems to have wanted to work with Rani again in a romantic movie again, well post all the fiasco. He stated that in an interview in 2014. So maybe they were a thing and could've been in the news if Aish didn't happen.

He didn’t “seem” to drop his fiancĂ©, he actually DID drop her for Ash. She herself gave IVs too & I remember she even said she has proof or something that all this happened b/c he got together with someone like Aishwarya Rai. She sounded heartbroken, poor thing. I remember feeling awful for her. Well Karma bit Vivek very very hard. Seems like he’s quite happy with his wife now so good for him.