Salman & Rani ?? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

But in the video he's saying Salman accused him of having affairs with the actresses he mentioned ๐Ÿค”

No, in the Vivek video on the first page - he's saying that Salman admitted to having physical relations with the following - Aishwarya, Dia Mirza, Rani, Somi Ali.

So Salman was probably trying to tell him, that these are my properties๐Ÿคข Really toxic Men do that.

They are non-committal but they hate it when someone else gets the girl they were into or were using, as they are territorial. Once they're done with the girl, they don't care if someone else wants her.

Salman obviously progressed to Katrina, Jacqueline, Sonakshi and stuff later.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

Vivek Rani had a thing for each other? ๐Ÿ˜ฒShe's too old for him. Or I thought she always talked of him or considered him as a younger Brother.

@bold - I knew of that one. Some media person asked Salman about Rani's comment about the Marriage thing too. Salman seemed pissed.๐Ÿ˜†

Younger bro?!! ๐Ÿ˜†

No way. I don't know if the videos are still around.. but they were damn chipkoo during the shooting of Saathiya [I remember seeing the bloopers] and some interviews when Saathiya was released. Their pairing was touted to be the next big thing when the film released. So many people went gaga over them.. the press conference ruined everything.

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

@bold: OMG I remember that!

And if I remember correctly, he did also proclaim sleeping with certain actresses like Preity Zinta, Dia Mirza etc

Salman got away with so much back in the day because social media wasn't prevalent. I don't understand how there are so many who worship him๐Ÿคข

Who hasn't he been involved with physically?๐Ÿ˜†

He came down to eyeing a few girls from Bigg Boss fame too.

Shweta Tiwari - he had the hots for her.

He used to compliment her a lot, thought she was really good looking. Reminded him of Aish or something.

She was in an episode of Kapil Sharma's show and was enacting with Kapil, when Salman was the guest then. He just wouldn't let go off her when she hugged him. I don't think Shweta would've done anything with him, but he sure had kept an eye on her.

Mehak Chahal is another one. He definitely got together with her, they had a strange vibe when in BB too and it was talked openly about of how she was close to him.

sanityinfinite thumbnail

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

Younger bro?!! ๐Ÿ˜†

No way. I don't know if the videos are still around.. but they were damn chipkoo during the shooting of Saathiya [I remember seeing the bloopers] and some interviews when Saathiya was released. Their pairing was touted to be the next big thing when the film released. So many people went gaga over them.. the press conference ruined everything.

Oh my bad.๐Ÿ˜†She's younger by a year.

She always looked older lol or maybe cause she was around longer than he was. Vivek had a very youthful energy about him back in those days.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Mehak Chahal is another one. He definitely got together with her, they had a strange vibe when in BB too and it was talked openly about of how she was close to him.

The chemistry

https://youtu.be/Q7kv9nuhTB8

sanityinfinite thumbnail

And apparently Rani was one of them that kept a distance from Vivek too after the Press conference.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Damn it's so hard to find old videos and articles..

There were leaked audio tapes of Salman speaking with Aish about sleeping with Priety and his affairs with others, accusing her of affairs etc

Preity even filed a defamation case against the tabloid for publishing the telephone convo.

Unfortunately, it's nowhere to be found on the internet anymore.

There are still articles on it, though.. go google it

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 1 years ago
sanityinfinite thumbnail

Apt ๐Ÿ˜†

They sure had a weird vibe during BB and apparently he got her in too.

Edited by sanityinfinite - 1 years ago
sanityinfinite thumbnail

Woah! Never thought there were audios or something.

I am pretty sure he slept with Priety too. He talked about putting Priety in the category of 'Marry' in KKK's Rapid fire round with KJo asked him.

I am sure that didn't come out of nowhere.๐Ÿ˜† I was surprised back then. Was innocent enough to think if her and him just hit it off well as co stars and friends. But Sallu's hitting it off means nothing less than knowing each other in the bed.

Those audios were recorded by Aish? Was she doing it to prove his infidelty?

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Woah! Never thought there were audios or something.

I am pretty sure he slept with Priety too. He talked about putting Priety in the category of 'Marry' in KKK's Rapid fire round with KJo asked him.

I am sure that didn't come out of nowhere.๐Ÿ˜† I was surprised back then. Was innocent enough to think if her and him just hit it off well as co stars and friends. But Sallu's hitting it off means nothing less than knowing each other in the bed.

Those audios were recorded by Aish? Was she doing it to prove his infidelty?

I just googled and it was Hindustan Times. They launched with a bang - the script of the tape, which was later played in live news. I don't know how they got hold of the audio. But the uproar was crazy. The script of the tape is still available in articles.

Later on, they proved it was fake but I remember listening to the audio. It really sounded like Salman / Aish.. a lot of people didn't believe it to be fake.

Oh well that happened more than 20 years ago๐Ÿ˜†