Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

I think this was discussed in depth in the forum when the press conference happened.. can't remember the exact details BUT I do remember that Rani / Vivek had a thing for each other or he was into Rani.

Rani / Aish also had a falling out due to Salman.

RE: Rani / Salman - I remember seeing some interview back in the day when Rani was being all chipku around Salman, and praising him non-stop and saying things like 'I'd love to marry him'.. maybe they had a fling or it was just one-sided...god knows😆

Rani-Ash famously had a falling out due to Rani bagging a few film projects that Ash was supposed to be in & not even telling Ash about it or something. Or atleast this was said to be the catalyst that did in, their close friendship. Vivek-Rani was a thing for sure, b/c of how flirty, giggly & chipkoo they were during their Saathiya shooting.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

🤢Not surprised at all. But even if Salman-Rani were a thing must’ve been just for fun/ TP. A fling or an affair more than an actual serious relationship. Salman has basically been confirmed to sleep around with too many actresses. Heck, there’s that famous BI of him sitting with friends, picking up a film magazine & going through it, loudly proclaiming “iski li, iski li…” 🤢🤢

Salman-Dia were very close. It’s been strongly suggested since years they were involved.

@bold: OMG I remember that!

And if I remember correctly, he did also proclaim sleeping with certain actresses like Preity Zinta, Dia Mirza etc

Salman got away with so much back in the day because social media wasn't prevalent. I don't understand how there are so many who worship him🤢

1248410 thumbnail

But in the video he's saying Salman accused him of having affairs with the actresses he mentioned 🤔

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Rani-Ash famously had a falling out due to Rani bagging a few film projects that Ash was supposed to be in & not even telling Ash about it or something. Or atleast this was said to be the catalyst that did in, their close friendship. Vivek-Rani was a thing for sure, b/c of how flirty, giggly & chipkoo they were during their Saathiya shooting.

Yeah! But I also remember someone talking about the 3 of them having an open fight somewhere.. I don't remember the details or how true it was. It sucks that we can no longer view older posts on IF from our profile, otherwise I'd love to resurrect all those older controversial threads.😆

Vivek / Rani were damn obvious. Don't know whether they dated or not, but yeah they definitely had a fling.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

But in the video he's saying Salman accused him of having affairs with the actresses he mentioned 🤔

The names he mentioned were actresses who had a relationship with Salman.

Dia Mirza, Somy Ali and Aishwarya Rai were confirmed exes of Salman's. Not sure of Rani though.

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think this was discussed in depth in the forum when the press conference happened.. can't remember the exact details BUT I do remember that Rani / Vivek had a thing for each other or he was into Rani.

RE: Rani / Salman - I remember seeing some interview back in the day when Rani was being all chipku around Salman, and praising him non-stop and saying things like 'I'd love to marry him'.. maybe they had a fling or it was just one-sided...god knows😆

Vivek Rani had a thing for each other? 😲She's too old for him. Or I thought she always talked of him or considered him as a younger Brother.

@bold - I knew of that one. Some media person asked Salman about Rani's comment about the Marriage thing too. Salman seemed pissed.😆

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am honestly so surprised with the Vivek-Rani being a thing stuff. This is the first I've heard of that.

Vivek was so open about his involvement with Ash, to the point that he did stuff like the press conference.

If Vivek-Rani were a thing, how did he not give clues of it?

1248410 thumbnail

Rani and Aish had a fallout when Aish was thrown out of Chalte Chalte (due to salman creating ruckus on set) and Rani replaced Aish without even informing her despite being her so called friend...

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

bold i.heard this but rani sallu wow Didn't know but then sal rani did many films so.dunno
Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

Vivek Rani had a thing for each other? 😲She's too old for him. Or I thought she always talked of him or considered him as a younger Brother.

@bold - I knew of that one. Some media person asked Salman about Rani's comment about the Marriage thing too. Salman seemed pissed.😆

nope vivek rani re of same age i.guess yeah they had something